RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Nishankly
Pseudo
Art Morte
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raheem Sterling is early bloomer and will become nothing special - Page 2 Empty Re: Raheem Sterling is early bloomer and will become nothing special

Post by rwo power Tue May 05, 2015 1:13 pm

As I was browsing through the GoalImpact-related sites, I just checked Raheem Sterling and it looks that his projected PeakGI is not bad, but also not totally outstanding: http://www.premierinsider.co.uk/raheem-sterling_4863/

To put things in perspective: http://www.goalimpact.com/p/faq.html

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Raheem Sterling is early bloomer and will become nothing special - Page 2 Empty Re: Raheem Sterling is early bloomer and will become nothing special

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 05, 2015 1:24 pm

how much do they pay you RWO hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Nothing Sad  But maybe I should ask them? hmm
I'm just happy I found another fun statistics tool! cheers
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 05, 2015 2:13 pm

@ Franchise

I just think Sterling relies too much on his pace and lacks on the technical talent side. He won't become physically better than what he already is and technical skills you don't learn that much after 20. He has become better than what he was a couple of years ago, but, for me, the progress especially this season has been slower than I anticipated. Therefore I'm downgrading my expectations on him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 2:48 pm

I think we should sell him to city for about 40-50mil. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 05, 2015 3:16 pm

rwo power wrote:As I was browsing through the GoalImpact-related sites, I just checked Raheem Sterling and it looks that his projected PeakGI is not bad, but also not totally outstanding: http://www.premierinsider.co.uk/raheem-sterling_4863/

To put things in perspective: http://www.goalimpact.com/p/faq.html

You are becoming the new jiopsi with these obscure stats websites. hmm
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 3:44 pm

He's better than Ibe will ever be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:He's better than Ibe will ever be.
tbh I think ibe can be the better player.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

MR BOND wrote:

He can, but only in a superficial way. Kind of like how Oscar could be a better player than Coutinho, but he isn't.

Sterling has a passion for the game that is not present in Ibe. That is the difference in them. He suffers for his art. I remember when he started playing and whenever he made a mistake Suarez would absolutely lay into him, it worked because sterling also had the same passion. Ibe just doesn't have it. I don't see the desire in it, the creativity, the passion for being the best. That is what separates them at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

He can, but only in a superficial way. Kind of like how Oscar could be a better player than Coutinho, but he isn't.

Sterling has a passion for the game that is not present in Ibe. That is the difference in them. He suffers for his art. I remember when he started playing and whenever he made a mistake Suarez would absolutely lay into him, it worked because sterling also had the same passion. Ibe just doesn't have it. I don't see the desire in it, the creativity, the passion for being the best. That is what separates them at this point.
don't forget starling has been first choice for over 18 months now. I think if ibe had a full season as a starter he would find his feet and come out of his shell a bit. he seems a little bit star struck at the min.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue May 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Sterling has a passion for the game that is not present in Ibe. That is the difference in them. He suffers for his art. I remember when he started playing and whenever he made a mistake Suarez would absolutely lay into him, it worked because sterling also had the same passion. Ibe just doesn't have it. I don't see the desire in it, the creativity, the passion for being the best. That is what separates them at this point.

I think you are confusing the two. Ibe loves football, and Sterling has never displayed the kind of passion that you are talking about. Definitely not at all this season.

Ibe has better top end potential, and I think is more likely to reach it. Sterling has let his early success go to his head and he cares more about money and partying than he does about playing which is the exact opposite of Ibe's character.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 7:41 pm

El Cujo wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Sterling has a passion for the game that is not present in Ibe. That is the difference in them. He suffers for his art. I remember when he started playing and whenever he made a mistake Suarez would absolutely lay into him, it worked because sterling also had the same passion. Ibe just doesn't have it. I don't see the desire in it, the creativity, the passion for being the best. That is what separates them at this point.

I think you are confusing the two. Ibe loves football, and Sterling has never displayed the kind of passion that you are talking about. Definitely not at all this season.

Ibe has better top end potential, and I think is more likely to reach it. Sterling has let his early success go to his head and he cares more about money and partying than he does about playing which is the exact opposite of Ibe's character.
that's why im happy for us to sell him while his price is high.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 05, 2015 8:00 pm

free_cat wrote:You are becoming the new jiopsi with these obscure stats websites. hmm
From what I gathered, this GoalImpact thingy is comparatively reliable and the makers actually sell their service to scouting departments of clubs to determine useful prospects.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed May 06, 2015 8:32 am

El Cujo wrote:

Where do you come up with this? Honestly though. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2