McAgger
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
48 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 4 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by M99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Chiellini tho rofl Might have cost Juve the entire tie.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 4 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

How are people still surprised when Vidal sucks? Has no one watched him in the past 1.5 years?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The worst individual mistake clearly was Chiellini, else Dortmund wouldn't have their away goal.

Sure, but at least Chiellini slipped, that's a mistake I can forgive. Hummels and Subotic just didn't attack Tevez and Morata and let them do whatever they wanted, I think that was far worse.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm

I cannot believe how bad Hummels is tbh. It's pretty sad.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Subotic didn't play btw

Still think Weidenfeller is the main problem.

It almost seems like Hummels doesn't trust him to command his 5 meter space and so is out of position, messing up the offside etc.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Anyway, it's clearly no coincidence why Dortmund lost so many games in the league, their defense is shocking and their attacking play only consists of Reus, who Juve nullified in the second half after he ran riot in the first.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Meeeeh, I meant Sokratis.

I'll let that mixup stand as testament to my failure.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 pm

I know you meant Sokratis I just love to be pedantic Very Happy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I know you meant Sokratis I just love to be pedantic Very Happy

i'm pretty sure there is a german word for this sentence . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:32 pm

I'm happy if we get to the last 8 and go out respectfully

New formation, new coach and a system that relies on a CAM which we never had time to even buy

We need a promising young left back with plenty of energy, a CAM or bring back Berardi and go 4-3-3
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 pm

congrats Tom, Juve won a big european game finally after many years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Bout *bleep* time we started shaking off the disgusting underdog mentality Conte ingrained in to us

Basically saying we're lucky to be there in press conferences. Talking about how we used to finish 7th
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 pm

You were pretty shit though tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How are people still surprised when Vidal sucks? Has no one watched him in the past 1.5 years?

exactly.
The number of Juve fans who ask Pereyra in place of Vidal increases every day.
Probably he stayed at Torino with less motivations than past ... anyway , surely riotous night out don't help to improve the performances.
Luckily for Juve his " decline " coincides with Pogba ' s growth
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You were pretty shit though tbh.

Meh, conceded from a pathetic individual error, and wasted a couple nice chances at the end

I really don't care about how fancy we are to neutrals.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Is Immobile another fraud as Cerci ? I am going to think this. Genuinely convinced Ventura is a GOAT about it , because the list is long.
Spoiler:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:51 pm

MORATAAAAAAA

what a talent that lad, this is just his first season in Italy, just gonna get better and better
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:54 pm

lol are you guys serious?

I think Morata is not that good, what did he do except tap in one in acres of space and mess up a lot of attacks?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:58 pm

well he really looks like prime Morientes compared to past Juve CFs in these last 3 years (except Tevez of course) . Attack was their weakness , it was always carried by midfield
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:15 am

Llorente should never play unless Juve are playing 4-5-1 and need someone to hold off the ball for Coman, Tevez and Morata running in behind.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 am

VivaStPauli wrote:They both sucked. I saw nothing redeeming from Juve, even Pogba and Vidal sucked, and I'm a huge fan of both, despite the latter being notoriously dirty.

Their goals, both of them, were the result of a level of defending from Dortmund that was just... Well, they just didn't seem to want to bother. This wasn't worthy of the UCL. Not even of the Bundesliga. This was shit.

That being said, Gündogan and Sahin in midfield I did like, as well as Reus.
Mkichtarian couldn't be any worse if he tried to prove all of you right, and Aubameyang, while decent, just is too one-dimensional.

Brightest spot for Dortmund was Ginter TBH, the only defender to put any fight in it.

So two teams met, both played bad football. Juve played worse, but Dortmund made the worse individual mistakes. All in all Juve are lucky to get the win, and Dortmund are lucky that they didn't concede the third.

I really hope both teams learn a lot in the coming three weeks, because I'm not watching this shit again.

That is tooooo bias to be here... We lucky to get win? We deserved it. Tell me if you remember any good chance BD had to score other than Chiello's mistake... We had better chances and we deserved it. Even Klopp said it himself... Don't come here with all your bias and start BSing...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm happy if we get to the last 8 and go out respectfully

New formation, new coach and a system that relies on a CAM which we never had time to even buy

We need a promising young left back with plenty of energy, a CAM or bring back Berardi and go 4-3-3

I will give berardi some more time. He isn't there yet IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 am

Robespierre wrote:Is Immobile another fraud as Cerci ? I am going to think this. Genuinely convinced Ventura is a GOAT about it , because the list is long.
Spoiler:
Easy there, I'm Ventura's #1 hyper here Clubber
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 am

salmano9 wrote:
That is tooooo bias to be here... We lucky to get win? We deserved it. Tell me if you remember any good chance BD had to score other than Chiello's mistake... We had better chances and we deserved it. Even Klopp said it himself... Don't come here with all your bias and start BSing...

I didn't say Juve didn't deserve the win. I said the two goals were utter gifts, and the attacking play by Juve depended on Dortmunds defense totally collapsing. I just felt like Juve played utter shite, meaning I think they can do much, much better, while Dortmund, despite losing, gave some hope towards their level of play. Reus was good, Gündogan and Sahin linked up well, and they had some great moments in midfield.

The good from Juve I saw depended on Dortmund being shit, the good I saw from Dortmund actually was them asserting themselves in midfield.

That being said, Juve played better than Dortmund. I think I've glossed over that fact because I was more interested in talking about how shit both teams played. But Pirlo didn't put a foot right, and after he got subbed, Pogba and Vidal seemed lost, and Tevez and Morata got so much space, that I'm just not impressed by the two goals.

I'm not saying that Dortmunds goal resulted from anything but Chiellini slipping either, though it was a pretty cool finish by Reus, I just found that, if I were a coach of either team, I'd rather have my team be Dortmund after what we saw on this night. Because they seemed like they had a mental block they need to break. Juve, sorry to say, seemed limited to me. I felt that they were pretty much just Buffon, Tevez, and besides that relying on the help by the horrible form from Dortmund.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I didn't say Juve didn't deserve the win. I said the two goals were utter gifts, and the attacking play by Juve depended on Dortmunds defense totally collapsing. I just felt like Juve played utter shite, meaning I think they can do much, much better, while Dortmund, despite losing, gave some hope towards their level of play. Reus was good, Gündogan and Sahin linked up well, and they had some great moments in midfield.

The good from Juve I saw depended on Dortmund being shit, the good I saw from Dortmund actually was them asserting themselves in midfield.

That being said, Juve played better than Dortmund. I think I've glossed over that fact because I was more interested in talking about how shit both teams played. But Pirlo didn't put a foot right, and after he got subbed, Pogba and Vidal seemed lost, and Tevez and Morata got so much space, that I'm just not impressed by the two goals.

I'm not saying that Dortmunds goal resulted from anything but Chiellini slipping either, though it was a pretty cool finish by Reus, I just found that, if I were a coach of either team, I'd rather have my team be Dortmund after what we saw on this night. Because they seemed like they had a mental block they need to break. Juve, sorry to say, seemed limited to me. I felt that they were pretty much just Buffon, Tevez, and besides that relying on the help by the horrible form from Dortmund.

If we pass the tie then we'll see what and how much is our strength. Our weakness is not having wingers and having mental block, we need to win against a big side, a name to remove that fear.

Also all goals are mistakes and I don't care what the reason was we didn't let them see our goal in the second half and that's something to be saluted, also even if we wouldn't score those 'utter gifts' we would still score the other chances Tevez/Pereyra. Its football this is how everything is done, you need bit of luck, skill, motivation.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:21 am

Forza wrote:My outlook for this match is that either team is capable of winning - it's nicely poised. However, I think having the second leg at home might be a pivotal advantage for Dortmund. This is because Juve are one of those teams that likes to measure exactly how much effort they need to grind out a result and I think that if they adopt their typically conservative European tactics and settle for 1-0 or even 2-1 at home, Dortmund will send them packing in Germany.
This is what I said before the game. I think the game was a missed opportunity for Juve to get a 2-0 or 3-1 buffer over Dortmund. I think the away game is going to be very difficult for Juve unless they score early. Juve scoring early will put Dortmund on the back foot. Conversely, if Dortmund score early, I think they could go on with it and win 2-0 or 3-0.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next