McAgger
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
48 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Juventus does play better with Pirlo on though. Not that they are bad without him, but he definitely improves their team. It was noticeable yesterday.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:17 am

RealGunner wrote:Juventus' tactical organisation was brilliant. There were very few moments where they were actually troubled by Dortmund's pressing.

Lol RG, I'm really not sure if you were Anti Dortmund this game or you are saying the truth lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 am

same mental collapses from BVB as it was the same for them pretty much the whole season in Bundesliga Laughing I can Relate to that completely Laughing as i got to see that during 20 years of Romanticism :wub: Eternal love for eternal City
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:27 am

sportsczy wrote:Something really glaring that i noticed... although not slow, Morata was considered one of the slower players at Madrid.  He's slower than Benzema as an example.  As a result, he had a horrible time getting past anyone and often did his best work as a targetman.

At Juve, he looks like one of the fastest guys on the pitch for them Laughing  The question is whether he's gotten that much faster or whether most Juve players are that slow.

In general, the only guys i noticed that had any pace to speak of were Morata, Pogba and Tevez.  There was Pereyra too... but he doesn't count as he's not very impactful and plays as a sub.

You are wrong.

This is what i typed about him a year before.

Adit on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:43 am

Too much negativity in this thread.. Pretty sure we won't buy him back. He definitely will become a very good player. He is the quickest 190 cm player I have seen. Pretty good with running with the ball and is two footed.Good aerial threat too...
Basically he is a complete package as far as No 9s go. He won't become a liability I can confirm.

He has never been a target man. Despite his tall posture his best games came when he was facing the goal with the ball. He is actually average when facing back to the goal...

Surprised you said he was one of the slowest player. He was definitely faster than Benzema and was one of the quickest 192 player i have ever seen.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 am

Adit wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Something really glaring that i noticed... although not slow, Morata was considered one of the slower players at Madrid.  He's slower than Benzema as an example.  As a result, he had a horrible time getting past anyone and often did his best work as a targetman.

At Juve, he looks like one of the fastest guys on the pitch for them Laughing  The question is whether he's gotten that much faster or whether most Juve players are that slow.

In general, the only guys i noticed that had any pace to speak of were Morata, Pogba and Tevez.  There was Pereyra too... but he doesn't count as he's not very impactful and plays as a sub.

You are wrong.

This is what i typed about him a year before.

Adit on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:43 am

Too much negativity in this thread.. Pretty sure we won't buy him back. He definitely will become a very good player. He is the quickest 190 cm player I have seen. Pretty good with running with the ball and is two footed.Good aerial threat too...
Basically he is a complete package as far as No 9s go. He won't become a liability I can confirm.

He has never been a target man. Despite his tall posture his best games came when he was facing the goal with the ball. He is actually average when facing back to the goal...

Surprised you said he was one of the slowest player. He was definitely faster than Benzema and was one of the quickest 192 player i have ever seen.

Llorente and Tevez comnined Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am

Some players are just better suited, for whatever reason, for different styles of play. Coutinho was much too slow to play well in Italy (always lost the ball) and now he seems to be quick in England for Liverpool. For example.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:04 pm

looking forward to a good game :coffee:
Juventus have lost five of their last seven away games in the Champions League hmm Juventus will be back to their place of dominating Serie zzz !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Forza Juve Molenation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:20 pm

GTFO RG. Reus hatrik please bounce
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Now this is not a reverse jinx as I am no supporter of Juventus in Serie A or Europe;

Yet I see a Dortmund comeback. Why? Allegri can be at his worst when given a winning result in 1st legs to where he does not know how to prepare the team that can strike the balance on when to defend and when to attack.

Example:

At Emirates he switched to a ghastly 4-3-3 which left more gaps within defence than between Tom's decay(ed)ing teeth. It was naive, arrogant and extremely presumptuous.

At Camp Nou, a result that left me numb and despondent for days, Sexxxlegri chose to forgo the extremely disciplined 4-5-1 for a 4-3-3 built around M'baye Niang and the first leg result was forgotten post Messi goal.

Other examples apply.

Tonight either you will see Sexxxlegri attack to much in all its naivety or defend as if he is left with 9 men.

Barzagli is unavailable will which likely see Sexxxlegri resort to the 4-3-1-2 of the first leg, yet with Pereyra in midfield, to which will not work as the man is better making an impact of the bench than setting his tempo at the start.

Pirlo being unavailable is not devastating as Sahin and Klopp rued Pirlo being subbed off due to their plan being built around thwarting Pirlo's lone presence in the midfield, his departure causing Juventus to be far more dynamic. Marchisio in the regista role should not be undersestimated whereas it will be interesting to see Pogba's role.

Focus is essentially what Juventus need to focus on itself as when Allegri's teams have that discipline, its a spectacle to watch, yet I see a either a quick early goal or a late one to turn Juve's defensive plan on their head, and all to quickly for them to adapt within the hellfire atmosphere of the Westfalenstadion, and a Dortmund with nothing to loose.

Prediction: 2-0 Dortmund.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Prediction: Pack your shit and gtfo my house arq you freeloading son'bitch
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:34 pm

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 6 Redneck-Trailer-450x343

So gonna miss this. No

Oh nooooooooooooooooo Rolling Eyes
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:35 pm

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:51 pm

European extraordinaire, Barca exposer (1W, 3D, 4L) and late stage CL expert (1 time progressed to QF) will pull Juve through :bow:

In all seriousness though, Allegri got this
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 pm

I like both teams, don't know who I want to progress. Should be a good game, shame it's on the same time as Barca v City.

Could see this going to extra time then pens.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Jesus *bleep* Christ I told Klopp to bench Weidenfeller, why didn't he listen to me and stick with Langerak.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 pm

I got slated to death when before two seasons ago, I said they need to replace Weidenfelhler
GL sometimes :facepalm:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Vidal should have been sent off in the first leg, and now he should at least have a yellow already.
He'll keep making dirty fouls until he gets it, referee too lenient again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:24 pm

referee is piss poor !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Dortmund have been also poor. They lack the belief, passing is slow. Kloppo has to change the things during half time

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 pm

How about Juventus are too good? Wink
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Juve are incredibly good. Wow.

Favourites to win it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Last time a team who put Dortmund out of CL went on to win the CL. Juve :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Morata :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 pm

0:2. Done. All kidding aside, Juve are indeed great tonight.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm

No Borussia is the best, Bundes is the best
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next