McAgger
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
48 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm

No Borussia is the best, Bundes is the best

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: CL Round 16: Dortmund x Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 pm

We player a great game. Pereyra the player who ran most km :bow: and what a gem we have in him.

Tevez :bow: :bow:
Allegri :bow:

Now I know that we are not the best team but sure we are a team with huge potential. Only BM and Barca can knock us out without sweating to much I think but the rest we can compete with them.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

now all the Juve and Serie A haters can quietly zip it...

Tevez is worldclass, that is all..... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We player a great game. Pereyra the player who ran most km :bow: and what a gem we have in him.

Now I know that we are not the best team but sure we are a team with huge potential. Only BM and Barca can knock us out without sweating to much I think but the rest we can compete with them.

add Madrid too...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We player a great game. Pereyra the player who ran most km :bow: and what a gem we have in him.

add Madrid too...

If they play like they did against Schalke we have a equal chance.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:now all the Juve and Serie A haters can quietly zip it...

why would they zip it ? nobody expected a team that was in the relegation zone for months to threaten Juve .

the criticism will resurface if Juve gets blown out in the quarters .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 pm

farfan wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:now all the Juve and Serie A haters can quietly zip it...

why would they zip it ? nobody expected a team that was in the relegation zone for months to threaten Juve .

the same relegation threatened side were still considered favorites ahead of us by people like you just a few weeks back, but how easy it is to turn coat nowadays....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 pm

farfan wrote:why would they zip it ? nobody expected a team that was in the relegation zone for months to threaten Juve .

I assume you'll be one of them? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Tevez is worldclass, that is all..... :coffee:

No one is hating and besides what would one team prove the criticism of an entire league wrong? No he isn't.

You need to learn the difference between constructive and fair criticism and learn to accept people have different opinions than you and not " hating "

So unbelievably precious and besides no one has said anything bad about Juve.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Tevez is worldclass, that is all..... :coffee:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:00 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
farfan wrote:

the same relegation threatened side were still considered favorites ahead of us by people like you just a few weeks back, but how easy it is to turn coat nowadays....

you mean people like me who laughed at Rwo when she predicted that Dortmund would go through when the draw was announced ? Laughing
i'm a neutral here, i just don't see how a victory over the worst Dortmund in recent memory would silence the critics Laughing .

if anything ,the people who have to " zip it " right now are the majority of Juve fans who were vehemently opposed to the appointment of Allegri in the summer . :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:00 pm

izzy wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl

Your hating man, i'd be careful if i was you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

izzy wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl

Lol...
Check this guy out...
Tevez score more goals this season than Rooney, RVP & Falcao put together Laughing Laughing
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Anyway absolutely no one said Dortmund were favourites, the biggest stretch they went to is that if they play like they can they could have a chance.

So defensive lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Cotes wrote:Lol...
Check this guy out...
Tevez score more goals this season than Rooney, RVP & Falcao put together Laughing Laughing

Are you actually trying to make a case for Tevez being World Class? Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Cotes wrote:
izzy wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl

Lol...
Check this guy out...

He's a Madrid/Palace fan besides he does this in Serie A, his goal return in England was significantly lower.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyway absolutely no one said Dortmund were favourites, the biggest stretch they went to is that if they play like they can they could have a chance.

So defensive lol.

The betting houses did, not that I take them as relevant source but still. In every betting house online/ real BVB were favorites.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Well tbf to Tevez he's having a WC season

I never thought he had it in him but the only thing you could hold against him was his pathetic CL form. Scores what 5 or 6 in 8 for us this season. Yeah he's been immense.

Much better than a lot of strikers who most people even myself would have put above him in recent years.

GL General forum has always been meh towards Juve. I don't even defend us here I don't see the point and I don't give two shits 99% of the time but no matter what we do it gets bashed

One minute Dortmunds league form must be ignored and it means nothing, their elite pressing and pace will rape Juve.

Next minute they're undefeated in 6, and we smash them 3-0 away but nvm they're shit in the league, might as well be playing Stoke right?

Great season for us so far, we're still missing important pieces and this was a mini transitional year for us so already we've met our European goals so long as we give a good account of ourselves next round.

We, in this form are going to be annoying to play against and in 2 legged ties anything can happen so we'll wait & see.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Anyway absolutely no one said Dortmund were favourites, the biggest stretch they went to is that if they play like they can they could have a chance.

So defensive lol.

The betting houses did, not that I take them as relevant source but still. In every betting house online/ real BVB were favorites.

I wouldn't take notice of them tbf, most people with a clue know Juve are the better team especially when Dortmund very rarely play like they can. Can Dortmund win these games at their best? sure but it's just a punchers chance atm until they get more attacking quality to replace the ones they have lost.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:05 pm

juvealbanian wrote:No Borussia is the best, Bundes is the best

have you taken a look at our league table hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well tbf to Tevez he's having a WC season

I never thought he had it in him but the only thing you could hold against him was his pathetic CL form. Scores what 5 or 6 in 8 for us this season. Yeah he's been immense.

Much better than a lot of strikers who most people even myself would have put above him in recent years.

GL General forum has always been meh towards Juve. I don't even defend us here I don't see the point and I don't give two shits 99% of the time but no matter what we do it gets bashed

One minute Dortmunds league form must be ignored and it means nothing, their elite pressing and pace will rape Juve.

Next minute they're undefeated in 6, and we smash them 3-0 away but nvm they're shit in the league, might as well be playing Stoke right?

Great season for us so far, we're still missing important pieces and this was a mini transitional year for us so already we've met our European goals so long as we give a good account of ourselves next round.

We, in this form are going to be annoying to play against and in 2 legged ties anything can happen so we'll wait & see.

I have no problem with any of this, in fact i agree completely.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm

spYEoilSer
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm

here's what elm baraja shaman , the guy who's telling the ( non existent ) haters to ZIP IT after this result , thought of the appointment of Allgeri :

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we have really fecked ourselves with this move....

:coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm

I wonder how many people here watch Tevez? I'm  not going to argue that he's "world class" (whatever that means) but he is having a superlative season by anyone's standards except Messi's and CR's.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 pm

izzy wrote:
Cotes wrote:Lol...
Check this guy out...

Are you actually trying to make a case for Tevez being World Class? Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl

No No No...not at all...
just trying to point out that a "non world'class" strike as u describe Tevez is having a better season than Man Utd WORLD CLASS STRIKERS!...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 pm

We need a kudos button

and mole I agree. Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next