Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm

@voice shut up stop trying to blame benzema for bale being garbage

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Valencia vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Valencia vs Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

With Bale, maybe you need to position some kind of pilot people, with those signals waving at him, where to run and when to stop, at certain spots besides the pitch

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:31 pm

BC, we played away at a hostile ground like Valencia and never really allowed Valencia any chances in the first, apart from that deflected shot at the end. Paco and Negrito were anonymous for the last 30 minutes of the first half. Their pressing was amazing though damn

Bale hasn't had a single good game for us since he signed, dont insult the others who actually play good. This one of Bale's better games Laughing God save my eyesight when I see his worst. He is awful awful awful.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Reason Benz is losing rhythm slowly is that Carlo has moved him more into the 10 role to accommodate Bale.  He had scored in 8 straight games and that ended the day Bale returned.  It's no coincidence.  You can't ask a guy to turn scoring on and off...  it's something you build towards.  When James was on the right, you had 3 guys who were very technically gifted with clear roles...  it flowed like silk.  Now, the roles are mixed because you're asking your CF to be more of a creator while you're making the wingers into the scorers.

We looked our best when we played a 442 with Benz/Ronaldo on top.... the 433 with BBC is not balanced.  Bale is not a good enough footballer to make it work other than when we counter attack.  His technique is very average and he only has vision if he has time to lift his head... he has no feel. His defending is outright pathetic so it forces the CM on that side to really run a ton and it creates line gaps.

Now my rant is over.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Bale. My gahd!!!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:BC, we played away at a hostile ground like Valencia and never really allowed Valencia any chances in the first, apart from that deflected shot at the end. Paco and Negrito were anonymous for the last 30 minutes of the first half. Their pressing was amazing though damn

Bale hasn't had a single good game for us since he signed, dont insult the others who actually play good. This one of Bale's better games Laughing God save my eyesight when I see his worst. He is awful awful awful.

we actually watched a different game

and stop exaggerating with bale

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:BC, we played away at a hostile ground like Valencia and never really allowed Valencia any chances in the first, apart from that deflected shot at the end. Paco and Negrito were anonymous for the last 30 minutes of the first half. Their pressing was amazing though damn

I think that had a lot more to do with them being scrubs than you being excellent though. They were getting into dangerous positions, they were just terrible at finishing and in the final pass.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:42 pm

chad4401 wrote:@voice shut up stop trying to blame benzema for bale being garbage

Benzema having that one chance & unable to take it is much like Bale not taking his one chance. Varying degrees of difficulty yes but one for one right? At least Bale tried make something happen, unlike Benzema who seems to think that controlling the ball nicely & laying it off is more important than taking a man on.

Also thought this was a forum? I can criticise a player just as much as you can.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I agree it could have been down to poor passes in the final third but we were clearing the ball very well and they weren't really effective with posession per say. They were alot better in the second so that obviously changed. It's very rare that we go a half without conceding tons of chances against Valencia, so that was probably me being pleasantly surprised especially since we played with no DM out there and only 3 midfielders against Valencia 4/5

I am not exaggerating wrt Bale babs, he is awful. Like sport said we played our best football with that 442 and Isco/James on the wings rather than midfield. The sooner we rid ourselves from that cancer we will go back to being amwzing

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Tapnaldo, Penaldo can't be compared to Messi, if the team don't work TapNaldo is equal to 0.

Isco is clown as I have always said. Holds the ball too much, is selfish, loses dozens of balloons for his useless dribbling. His vision and passing are average, he decision-making process is shit. Sold him and buy Verratti.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

linking up and playing people into space so that the TEAM gets into dangerous positions is creating something... running into defenders, the goalkeeper and straight out of bounds is creating nothing.  Benz is always trying to make the right play.  Every once in a while, he has a game where it doesn't come off for him.  But the key is that he's got a high football IQ and the team benefits from it more often than not.

Bale... either he scores or he's a scrub.  There is no middle ground because he bring nothing to the team.  It's all about him.

And did you compare the shot that Benz took from outside the box to the simple pass that Bale had to make???  Laughing

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:
chad4401 wrote:@voice shut up stop trying to blame benzema for bale being garbage

Benzema having that one chance & unable to take it is much like Bale not taking his one chance. Varying degrees of difficulty yes but one for one right? At least Bale tried make something happen, unlike Benzema who seems to think that controlling the ball nicely & laying it off is more important than taking a man on.

Also thought this was a forum? I can criticise a player just as much as you can.

smh im telling you to shut up cause your too scared to say bale was awful, and benzema had less chances thanks to bale being garbage, can't even make a simple pass to a open player beside him, and its his turnovers that led to the goals so again shut up, if you can't even be objective to something so clear
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Dont you guys have a rivals thread you can post that nonsense in?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:47 pm

that is true
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"]

Bale hasn't had a single good game for us since he signed, dont insult the others who actually play good.

Ok. I see your memory doesn't extend to anything past this season.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Killer wrote:Tapnaldo, Penaldo can't be compared to Messi, if the team don't work TapNaldo is equal to 0.

Isco is clown as I have always said. Holds the ball too much, is selfish, loses dozens of balloons for his useless dribbling. His vision and passing are average, he decision-making process is shit. Sold him and buy Verratti.

As long as he attaches greeting cards with peace messages to those dozens of balloons he loses I think that's very sweet and romantic actually.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Our next game is away against Atleti Laughing

Whats the odds that we will lose that game and go on another 22 game winning streak hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm

no one post more nonsense than you hala
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

We'll trash Atletico.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

that is true

what else is true, he can be completely wrong and shifting blame to excuse OBVIOUS LIMITATION OF THE DONKEY
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm

nobody trashes Atletico... they're too tough defensively.  It's one of those games where, again, we need to take the chances that we get.  Namely, if there's a tap in opportunity, make the pass!

Just as a side note, CR has a pretty outrageous miss in the first half too.  But his was just a miss... it wasn't a donkey move, which is why i'm so mad at Bale. If you try to do the proper thing and it fails, it's football.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:56 pm

chad4401 wrote:

smh im telling you to shut up cause your too scared to say bale was awful, and benzema had less chances thanks to bale being garbage, can't even make a simple pass to a open player beside him, and its his turnovers that led to the goals so again shut up, if you can't even be objective to something so clear

Scared to say Bale was awful? I have been saying it in pretty much every match day thread since I joined Laughing

Not a blind fanboy who can't allow any criticism to fall upon my idol, just a Real Madrid fan.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 pm

funny enough, "Obvious Limitation of the Donkey" was also the headline of the entry about me in my highschool's graduation yearbook
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:58 pm

voice give up you lost brah
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:06 pm

strange, I find myself in good spirits and with the urge to troll the Real Madrid section. Can't recall that being the case on previous matchdays hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm

@TheVoice, do you really care about games against the likes of Rayo or some other home game against scrubs???

Lets see how many big games we played last season. Correct me if you think am wrong but these are the usual tough games for us

Copa and League

Valencia x 2

Did not play the first game which was away and we won. Was awful in the second

Atleti x 4

Does any of them need explaining?

Barcelona x 3

Again awful but scored the decisive goal in the final by outsprinting Maldini's heir Bartra

Osasuna away

Awful- subbed out because he was so chit

Sevilla away

Awful

Levante away

Did not play and we won

LaReal away

Played as a striker iirc. Scored

Bilbao

Did not play-we drew

Juve x 2

Scored in the away game but played poor

Dortmund x 2

Scored in the home game. Played decent. Awful in the second leg

Bayern x 2

Played without Bale in the first leg and got that important goal before he came on. Played good in the second leg

Atleti

Laughing

This is a guy we splashed 100 million on I might add. Just like this season we were better when he wasn't playing. Won all the tough away matches

So please tell me why my statement is young. If we needed someone to help us beat Rayo and the likes we would probably promote players from our b team

Now he wasnt the only poor player tonight. But this is a tough game were you absolutely CANNOT afford to be selfish. He hasnt grasped that yet though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next