Lord Spencer
Donuts
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 30 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Unique Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:44 pm

you people act like Liverpool are some poverty mid table club. Liverpool are a mid table team because that idiot klopp knows as much about defending as NCbarca. Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have money to spend on top class players. all we need is a good coach that knows how to spend it.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 30 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by M99 Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Unique wrote:you people act like Liverpool are some poverty mid table club. Liverpool are a mid table team because that idiot klopp knows as much about defending as NCbarca. Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have money to spend on top class players. all we need is a good coach that knows how to spend it.

Before Klopp came you were midtable for 5 years with the the exception of one season lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:17 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:you people act like Liverpool are some poverty mid table club. Liverpool are a mid table team because that idiot klopp knows as much about defending as NCbarca. Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have money to spend on top class players. all we need is a good coach that knows how to spend it.

Before Klopp came you were midtable for 5 years with the the exception of one season lol.
so were milan but I doubt you would be happy for that to carry on for another 10 years
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Yeah but I'm sure Milan fans would take Klopp no questions asked Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Don't want Klopp anywhere near Arsenal.

We need Sarri

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Yeah but I'm sure Milan fans would take Klopp no questions asked Laughing
why. what am I missing about klopp. stats say after 4 transfer windows he is doing worst than Rodgers. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 am

Klopp is probably as good as it gets when it comes to top managers for Liverpool. Not trying to be offensive or a dick but Liverpool isn't the ideal destination for a top manager interested in keeping his winning streak a certain percentage.

That being said, Unique does bring up a salient(ish) point. For the years Klopp has been at Liverpool, what actual improvement has Liverpool made from Rodgers besides having Hans defend Klopp's actions apparently? From what I just read, Klopp even has a less winning percentage too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:18 am

Doc wrote:Klopp is probably as good as it gets when it comes to top managers for Liverpool. Not trying to be offensive or a dick but Liverpool isn't the ideal destination for a top manager interested in keeping his winning streak a certain percentage.

That being said, Unique does bring up a salient(ish) point. For the years Klopp has been at Liverpool, what actual improvement has Liverpool made from Rodgers besides having Hans defend Klopp's actions apparently? From what I just read, Klopp even has a less winning percentage too.
Look Klopp isn't without his problems. But any new manager will bring his own set of problems too.

Klopp, like the knob-headed idiot he is, put himself in this tight (if not dire) situation and it's up to him to get out of the mess. I think he is quite capable of fixing and taking us forward, whether (or when) he chooses to do so is another issue entirely.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Bump

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Not sure how Liverpool could be doing any worse than this clown tbh

If you remember how Rodgers mastered his CL group against Basel and Ludogorez
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Did Liverpool just beat the European power house that is maribor. Give klopp a 10 year deal Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Unique wrote:Did Liverpool just beat the European power house that is maribor. Give klopp a 10 year deal Laughing

Top of the group hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 am

Klopp ffs :bow:
Time to sell Hendo and Studge plz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 am

Luca wrote:
Unique wrote:Did Liverpool just beat the European power house that is maribor. Give klopp a 10 year deal Laughing

Top of the group hmm
have you seen the group. Only Man U have a weaker group than us
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 am

Unique wrote:
Luca wrote:

Top of the group hmm
have you seen the group. Only Man U have a weaker group than us

It's just a bit of banter. Surely even a severe anti-Klopp agent like yourself must appreciate a performance like tonight. I don't really rate performances like these due to the opposition, scoring 7 is still an achievement and its three points in the premier competition in the world

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:51 am

One swallow does not make a summer as they say Very Happy spurs away next let’s see how we get on there cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:06 am

Nishankly wrote:Klopp ffs :bow:
Time to sell Hendo and Studge plz
He should have sold Sturridge (and any CF for that matter) in the summer window. A True 9 can't play False 9. :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:03 am

Jurgen Klopp: "If they sack me now, I don't think there are a lot of managers who would do the job better than I do."

--

Completely agree, the way that I see it is:

-Craig Shakespeare
-Tim Sherwood
-Alan Pardew
-Sam Allardyce
-Eddie Howe
-Sean Dyche
-Garry Monk

Those are your only options
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:36 am

What about the manager wunderkid Marcos Silva. Imo he is >.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am

M99 wrote:

Yes, I doubt there is a better option around than Klopp, especially for Liverpool. The problem is that the team is just not that good and people cannot accept it. It's easier and more convenient to blame the coach.

Also, I wouldn't get ahead of myself with the "big club" claims. At the moment, Liverpool is not. And what counts is the present, not the past.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:30 am

The team not being good enough has a lot to do with Klopp. He is the one who didn't go for a proper LB and uses Milner instead. The one that signed Karius for GK and ended up just playing Mignolet. The one that signed Klavan. Etc.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Who would have made the right transfers then? Shakespeare? Also, as far as I know, Klopp demanded Pool to sign Dijk or Naby Keita, for example. Now, it's not entirely up to him that they didn't finalize on the demands.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm

They did sign Keita. They dropped 70m on a player that would join them next season Laughing

You can bet everything on one player, it can't be "Van Dijk or no one" when your CBs include Lovren and Klavan.

Asking if Shakespeare would be better is a ridiculous question. "Why look to improve if our manager is better than Shakespeare!". Barca should have stuck with Tata because he could do better than Pippo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:45 pm

rincon wrote:They did sign Keita. They dropped 70m on a player that would join them next season Laughing

So there you go, they didn't fulfill Klopp's demand because I suppose he wanted to have him right away, not next season. Hell, he'll most likely be sacked before next season even starts anyway.

Point is, he received what they got him, not what he wanted.

"Why look to improve if our manager is better than Shakespeare!". Barca should have stuck with Tata because he could do better than Pippo
Umm, what? How do you wanna improve over Klopp? He's like the perfect fit for Pool. They can replace with some English scrub, but then we'll still hear no end of the weeping. They should call up Lucho Enrique tbh, although I don't think he'd love the depressing weather conditions. Also, the Tata analogy makes no sense whatsoever to me. I don't think it makes any sense at all here.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Explain to the Liverpool fans how he is the perfect fit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:36 pm

rincon wrote:Explain to the Liverpool fans how he is the perfect fit.

Perfect in a sense that he had a similar project in Dortmund and achieved lots of success with little spendings.

I personally can't think of a better manager who could replace him at this moment.

It's a complex thing from top to bottom... managing a football team. Looking at Pool's squad and taking into account the mentality of the team, I don't think they can aspire to a higher position than 5 or 6 right now. Maybe the problem is that they're also lacking an X factor they once had in Suarez.

Hell, just look at Arsenal & what their fans must think. They clearly have the better team and still suck as much.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next