Lord Spencer
Donuts
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 43 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:44 pm

Klopp says he wants to take a gap year, maybe retire from coaching. Not considering another English club ever.

I wouldn't bet on that horse. Who knows what will happen next year, the rumors are Xavi will be staying which is puzzling because there's no sensible project in his mind as far as I'm concerned but regardless of what they say publicly I think he will be let go. We need someone more urgently, and Klopp might actually never come back to coaching.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 43 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:47 pm

AWww.... sad... absolute legend for Liverpool, nobody could have done a better job... generally lovable guy, one of the best. Im sure all the top clubs will fight for him. Come on Laporta, make it happen Razz But yea, prolly will replace Tuchel at Bayern though... n dont goto Real ffs...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:37 pm

Sad
I pray to almighty God's he doesn't go anywhere. It will be too painful to play against his team and also see him anywhere else in Europe.

Hope he goes to German National team.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:21 pm

His legacy at Liverpool n the EPL must be right up there, Fergie Man U, Wenger Arsenal, Mou Chelsea, Pep Man C, etc...

So what do ppl think he will end up doing next? Long time yet if its true he says he will take a yr off, n even more worrying from a football fans POV is he might seek a more normal life outside of football Razz Since managing at these top clubs are so demanding... if hes not football crazed like Mou or something, n he does end up finding other things more interesting might even retire all together or just take on more background role...

NT has reputation of being more relaxed? But doubt the German NT job would be that considering all the pressure, maybe bit less than a top club but still... n come to think of it, I dont think he would enjoy Spains intensity if he wants a more balanced life. No EPL as he says, so not many choices left. Germany, Italy or France maybe?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:07 pm

Truly a shame for the liverpool fans but i guess time waits for no one and if he needs a recharge then let him have it.

Very curious to see where he ends up after liverpool.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Saudis are about to buy OM… maybe there? I wish lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:02 pm

I thought I would cope better with this given it was only inevitable but Klopp has become such an immutable fit for the club that it is hard to imagine it without him. With Rafa he had mind but not the persona for the club and Dalglish wasnt there long enough coaching the club despite his pedigree there.

Really hoping it's Xabi as a return to LFC and his legacy here, alone.

Otherwise I really dont want anyone else as it stands.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 am

Not gonna pretend otherwise and mince words. Very happy hearing this news. Whoever they get next, be it Alonso, De Zerbi whoever, I dont they will have the same level of drive and ability to motivate teams as Klopp has had. A very rare trait to have that can make teams play like more than the sum of their parts and that too for many many years. They may have tactical nous may be even superior to Klopp, but you need more to keep going and going in this day and age. Its admirable how has turned them around this season after last season looking like they are on the decline. Anyway here's hoping they will get their replacement very wrong like how we did (doubt it tho as none can beat us in incompetency lol)

Also this. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:19 am

RAWK is pathetic. To them supporting Liverpool is literally their only life along with the special arrogance if you're from the city itself.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:30 pm

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 43 Screen52

Hello darkness my old friend
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:34 pm

Reported for triggering PTSD.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:51 pm

So.... what % of managerial success is down to talent ID and picking the right players / player profiles and how much is it down to tactics and other things like motivation, communication skills etc. Does anyone have that recipe?

Is talent id the most important ingredient?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:20 pm

Pretty sure its a complicated mix of all those things, plus a big chunk of luck at times Razz If there is an answer for that, anyone of us internet forum posters could be a real manager Razz

Man, looking at the Liverpool lineup prior to Klopp, geez, just highlights what an amazing job he has done.... basically mission impossible completed Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:29 pm

Vibe wrote:Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 43 Screen52

Hello darkness my old friend

I dont even want to imagine, how I survived those years and days while my friends were fans of Madrid/Barcelona/Munich/usual English clubs. Life was so depressing.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:19 pm

This entire thread is a great "while travelling" read.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:22 pm

I have always said this: Unlike our other managers especially Benitez, the players play for Klopp before the club or the fans. Keeping this motivation up is going to be the only task for the new manager (which I think they would fail at), they will have ready made team available with an age group of 17-34 to work with.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:07 pm

Nishankly wrote:This entire thread is a great "while travelling" read.
haha I know exactly what you mean. You realize every one of us football fans is so dumb Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43