S
28 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Álvaro Morata  - Page 6 Empty Re: Álvaro Morata

Post by salmano9 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:46

DeviAngel wrote:Morata ‘not thinking’ of Madrid
By Football Italia staff

Striker Alvaro Morata says he is 'so happy' at Juventus that he 'can't even think' of returning to Real Madrid.

The 22-year-old was signed from Los Blancos for €20m last summer, but the Spanish club has a clause on their original deal that would let them buy the player back next year for €30m.

Morata, interviewed by Spanish radio Onda Cero, was categorical in affirming that he did not want to go back.

“For me, even just thinking of a transfer would be disrespectful to my club, my Coach and my teammates,” he said.

“I'm so happy where I am that I can't even bring myself to think about Real Madrid or other teams.

“I still don't understand how I could have gone from strong performances in the pitch to being left out of the squad,” he said of his experience with Los Merengues.

“I didn't expect to be a starter, but I did expect a better treatment.

“I barely had a relationship with [Real Madrid Coach Carlo] Ancelotti, while [Juventus Coach Max] Allegri gives me much greater consideration."

In closing, Morata had some encouraging comments about Italian football, in spite of its moment of crisis.

“It's evolving, and it's better fun than it was a few years ago. I admire [Andrea] Pirlo and [Gianluigi] Buffon since I was a child.

“It's impossible to score against Buffon in training, so sometimes I just stand behind Pirlo to watch him shoot a free-kick. Me, I hold back, as I don't want to look ridiculous!”

He has a lot of work to do to be world class, and most importantly his attitude has to be correct.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:46

Alvaro Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 27 Mar 2015, 21:29

Morata just scored for Spain
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 27 Mar 2015, 21:36

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri 27 Mar 2015, 21:58

Scored another but that was offside sadly Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 31 Mar 2015, 15:33

Morata: ‘I’d play for free to win CL’

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata says he would ‘give anything’ to win the Champions League this season - ‘I’d even play for free’.

The Bianconeri are in the Quarter Finals of the competition, and will face Ligue 1 side Monaco for a place in the last four.

“It will be far from easy, given the teams which are still in the competition,” the Spaniard told Corriere dello Sport.

“At this stage of the competition there are no opponents who can be taken lightly, anyone can beat you, so we have the utmost respect for Monaco. It would be a mistake to think we start as favourites.

“It takes a little bit of luck to win the Champions League, you can never make too many calculations.

“Maybe you concede a goal which you don’t expect and it changes the dynamic of the game, or you have a player sent off on your team.

“To win it? I’d give anything, I’d even play for free, as long as we win.”

The forward joined from Real Madrid in the summer, but the Spanish giants retain a buyback clause for the next two seasons.

However, Morata insists he’s only thinking about his current club.

“I’m happy in Italy, I’m only thinking about Juventus now. We can make history this year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever said anything bad about [Real Madrid Coach Carlo] Ancelotti. I only said that despite being very good at managing the dressing room, he didn’t bother too much about his relationship with me.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:21

Agent: ‘Madrid? Morata will decide’

Alvaro Morata’s agent says the Juventus striker will only return to Real Madrid if he wants to.

The Bianconeri signed the Spanish star this summer from Los Merengues, but the Bernabeu giants included a clause which enables them to buy him back for an agreed fee over the next two seasons.

“The situation at the moment is that he strongly wants Juve,” Giuseppe Bozzo assured Tuttosport.

“When it comes to great players such as him, we have the last word, regardless of clubs or clauses. Morata is fine at Juve, he’s not thinking of anything else.

“It would depend on the will of the player too, just as it was his decision to leave a year ago.

“Real did not want to sell him, and then they wanted to sell him to other clubs which were offering more, looking to overtake Juve.

“But Alvaro is stubborn, there’s always one word that counts, and that’s his. He proved it, he said ‘I want to go to Juve’, and [the move to] Juve was done, despite all Real’s pressure.

“Alvaro had seen first hand what Juve were offering him. I know him well, his determination is crazy, he has courage, guts.

“He says what he thinks, he’s not someone who sits on the fence.

“A few days ago he said in an interview in Spain that he’s fine at Juve, that he isn’t thinking of returning to Madrid and wants to continue to grow with Juve.

“He also said he’d play for free to win the Champions League with Juventus, and those are exactly his thoughts. He’s said similar things to me too.

“He’s tough, Alvaro, he’s not afraid of anything. Juve is his obsession. Now that he’s also making his mark with the national team he’s becoming an idol of all Spaniards, not just fans in Madrid.

“That said, no club, not even one as powerful as Real, would spend so much money to bring back a player who doesn’t want to move.”

Bozzo also hinted at one of Morata’s ambitions, to win the Champions League with the Bianconeri.

“Last year, during the negotiations, once we left he made me a promise that concerns him, Juventus and the Champions League.

“I can’t say any more, but I hope that promise comes to fruition. Alvaro would be on cloud nine, but so would Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:58

That's really awesome to hear.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 08 Apr 2015, 16:50

http://www.tuttosport.com/video/calcio/2015/04/07-93998/Morata+espulso%2C+polemica+con+la+curva+della+Fiorentina
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 10 Apr 2015, 03:08

Morata: 'Juve legends act equal'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata reveals Juventus is very different to Real Madrid. “Nobody feels he’s more important than the others, even if he’s a legend.”

The ex-Real Madrid striker has played with big names before, but explains the atmosphere is one of solidarity in Turin.

“What really surprised me when I came here is that at Juventus nobody in the locker room feels he is more important than the others, even if he is a World Cup winner and football legend,” Morata told Tuttosport.

“Here you all eat together, chat together, live a normal life... It was incredible for me to just be able to chat to Gigi Buffon or Andrea Pirlo.

“I am amazed to think that they will help me out for anything I need and really made me feel comfortable at Juventus.

“It’s not a normal thing in a big club, but this is what makes Juventus strong. We are not just a list of champions, we are men who play and work together.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 10 Apr 2015, 04:03

MORATA: IO RESTO QUI
La Juve è una famiglia di campioni. Il Real ‘non mi interessa. Dobbiamo credere nella Champions, siamo come ‘l’Atletico l’anno scorso.

Morata: I will stay here

Juventus are a family of champions. Real doesn't interest me. We have to believe in the Champions, We are like the Atletico of last year.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 10 Apr 2015, 05:43

He will decide his future Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 07 May 2015, 21:34

Juventus 'good for Morata'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata’s father said Juventus “are good for him” and he’ll relish playing at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid.

The forward already scored in the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against his former club, which Juve won 2-1 in Turin, and next Wednesday he’ll return to his old hunting ground.

“He didn’t celebrate that goal because he still has so many friends in Madrid,” Alfonso Morata told Radio Cope.

“He’s a lad with a big heart and respects the club he grew up in. Celebrations are in any case only delayed, but I have faith he can get through.

“Real Madrid might have great players, but they suffer as a team unit. We are all supporting Alvaro – this game will be really expensive, as you cannot imagine how many people asked me for tickets!

“Alvaro is maturing and developing very quickly. The experience at Juventus and in Italy is good for him, while time is also on his side.

“I am sure he will deal with the pressure, the atmosphere and the game, but that he will also be given a warm welcome.”

Real Madrid still have a series of buy-back options on Morata during his two-year loan to Juventus and Spanish media today suggested they could recall him this summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 14 May 2015, 01:44

Morata hurt by Bernabeu jeers
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata admits he was hurt at Real Madrid fans jeering him in the Bernabeu, but Juventus “can continue dreaming.”

The 1-1 draw in Madrid secured qualification for the Champions League Final after winning the first leg 2-1.

“I am very happy. First of all I thank the fans who were in the stadium and I say we’ll give our all to win this Final.

“It will be very difficult, but we can do it against Barcelona in Berlin,” Morata told Sport Mediaset.

“This club hasn’t been in a Champions League Final for 12 years, but we can continue growing and dreaming.”

Morata scored in both legs and refused to celebrate against his old club, but was still jeered as he left the field for a substitution.

“The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve that.

“I dedicate the goal to my family, my girlfriend and my fans who are always with me. Also to my agent, who was tough last summer.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 14 May 2015, 01:45

DeviAngel wrote:Morata hurt by Bernabeu jeers
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata admits he was hurt at Real Madrid fans jeering him in the Bernabeu, but Juventus “can continue dreaming.”

The 1-1 draw in Madrid secured qualification for the Champions League Final after winning the first leg 2-1.

“I am very happy. First of all I thank the fans who were in the stadium and I say we’ll give our all to win this Final.

“It will be very difficult, but we can do it against Barcelona in Berlin,” Morata told Sport Mediaset.

“This club hasn’t been in a Champions League Final for 12 years, but we can continue growing and dreaming.”

Morata scored in both legs and refused to celebrate against his old club, but was still jeered as he left the field for a substitution.

“The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve that.

“I dedicate the goal to my family, my girlfriend and my fans who are always with me. Also to my agent, who was tough last summer.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu 14 May 2015, 11:26

I really believe in Morata! I think he will become as good as Torres and Morientes were at their best!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 14 May 2015, 12:34

I think that morata has lots of mixed feelings right now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat 23 May 2015, 01:18

I'm still not sold yet on his finishing. I mean yea he recently scored in both semifinals to send Juve through and scored the winner against Inter but they were 3 giant goalkeeper's mistakes. I think everything about his play is extremely solid, his link up with Tevez, holding the ball, dealing with high balls, off the ball movement and 1on1 against the defender and creating chances for himself but I still find him clumsy and inconsistent in front of goal, especially if we compare his finishing to the others's forwards in the CL final (MSN, Tevez)
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 23 May 2015, 01:52

Katy Perry wrote:I'm still not sold yet on his finishing. I mean yea he recently scored in both semifinals to send Juve through and scored the winner against Inter but they were 3 giant goalkeeper's mistakes. I think everything about his play is extremely solid, his link up with Tevez, holding the ball, dealing with high balls, off the ball movement and 1on1 against the defender and creating chances for himself but I still find him clumsy and inconsistent in front of goal, especially if we compare his finishing to the others's forwards in the CL final (MSN, Tevez)

Well he is 22 he can and will still improve. Smile

Juventus to cancel Morata clause?
By Football Italia staff

It’s reported Juventus will pay extra to cancel Real Madrid’s buyback clause on Alvaro Morata.

The Spanish striker joined the Bianconeri in the summer for €20m, but a clause was included in the deal whereby Los Merengues can repurchase the player for €30m at the end of next season, or €35m the year after.

However, Calciomercato is reporting that the Old Lady are in constant negotiations with the Spanish giants, with the aim of removing the clause.

The website reports that Juve will offer to pay an extra €8m to take away the buyback option, but will grant Madrid first refusal in the event they sell Morata in the future.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun 24 May 2015, 14:41

Will be exciting to see him and Dybala link up next season. I hope they can build a fantastic chemistry along with tevez.

How do we think our forward line will look next season? Are we gunna stick with 2 forwards and rotate all 3 or play a front three of Tevez, Morata, Dybala?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 24 May 2015, 15:05

Cassius wrote:Will be exciting to see him and Dybala link up next season. I hope they can build a fantastic chemistry along with tevez.

How do we think our forward line will look next season? Are we gunna stick with 2 forwards and rotate all 3 or play a front three of Tevez, Morata, Dybala?

I think that we will start with the foundations at first with 4312, then he may switch to 433 with the 3 playing together. I don't think that Maxi will integrate Dybala into the squad straight away. He will start just like he started with 352 this season. Then, probably, if Dybala succeeded as when he plays in a 2 striker partnership, we may advance with a 433 with Tevez Dybala and Morata playing together in a front 3. I would put Dybala in the left wing, tevez in the right, and Morata as a CF.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 24 May 2015, 20:01

salmano9 wrote:
Cassius wrote:Will be exciting to see him and Dybala link up next season. I hope they can build a fantastic chemistry along with tevez.

I think that we will start with the foundations at first with 4312, then he may switch to 433 with the 3 playing together. I don't think that Maxi will integrate Dybala into the squad straight away. He will start just like he started with 352 this season. Then, probably, if Dybala succeeded as when he plays in a 2 striker partnership, we may advance with a 433 with Tevez Dybala and Morata playing together in a front 3. I would put Dybala in the left wing, tevez in the right, and Morata as a CF.

I kind of agree, I think he might start with a 4-3-1-2 and rotating all three strikers (Tevez, Morata and Dybala), then if Dybala is doing well, he'll probably either change formations, maybe to a 4-3-3, or he'll try one of Dybala or Tevez in the trequartista position behind the stirkers, or he might try both. If he does play a 4-3-3 though, I would think that Tevez would be on the left wing, Morata as the striker, and Dybala on the right wing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 01 Jun 2015, 12:32

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata is reportedly set to be rewarded with a new Bianconeri deal until 2020.

The Spain international has played a crucial part in the Old Lady’s success this season, scoring 14 goals, and the Turin giants want to avoid seeing him return to Madrid.

Morata signed for Juventus from Real Madrid last summer, but has a clause in his contract by which the Merengues can re-sign the forward for €30m in 2016 or €35m in 2017.

Tuttosport believe that Juventus directors have met with Morata’s representatives to offer a new deal worth €3.2m a year which would rise to €4m the following season.

The new deal would tie the 22-year-old to the club until 2020 and would effectively offer him the same wage Madrid are likely to propose should he return to the Spanish capital.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed 03 Jun 2015, 07:53

His life after Real Madrid was a big help for him, he's move to Juve make him one one of the players to watch for. His form lately was stunning including the UCL semi-finals vs former club where he scored the winning goal.

I think Juve was the perfect club for him
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 09 Jun 2015, 04:38

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata has no interest in Real Madrid return - Agent

'The situation just now is very favourable for Juve. When it comes to important players like him, we almost always have the last word, regardless of clubs or clauses,' Bozzo told

'Morata is fine at Juve, he is not thinking about anything else. It all depends on what the player wants, just as it was when he decided to leave Madrid a year ago.

'Alvaro is not a hypocrite, he says what he thinks. He will not have a foot in both camps. A few days ago he said that Juve is fine and that he isn't thinking of returning to Madrid; he wants continue to grow with Juve. Even to me he has always expressed the same idea.

'No club, not even one as powerful as Real, can spend so much money to sign a player who does not want to move.

'He is already worth twice as much as Juve spent to buy him - at least €40 (£29) million.'

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 07:17

I like him, I hope he stays for his whole career and does well. I think he can score 20+ goals a season, and I hope he does good next season too. He scored 5 goals in 7 games in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next