Cotes
salmano9
S
28 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Álvaro Morata  - Page 5 Empty Re: Álvaro Morata

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Hopefully this means that he will start vs olympiacos.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:33 am

Like I said before, I'm kind of worried that he'll go back to Real Madrid, but I want him to stay. I know Devi or someone might say he isn't playing that good yet, but I'm saying it as if he's going to start playing well soon or in the future. Are you sure he has a choice whether he wants to return or not?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Like I said before, I'm kind of worried that he'll go back to Real Madrid, but I want him to stay. I know Devi or someone might say he isn't playing that good yet, but I'm saying it as if he's going to start playing well soon or in the future. Are you sure he has a choice whether he wants to return or not?

He has his own say. He was good today, but trust me Madrid won't come back for him anytime soon
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 am

All players have a choice, they need to sign the new contract and agree terms. Unless of course he already signed something which would indicate he would be going back to Madrid if they paid his clause within 3 seasons, but i'm not sure such a thing even exists.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 pm

The only reason Morata left is because he wanted regular playing time. Cant see him coming back to us. If he was to come it would be because we wanted to sell him onto another club. Probably a LaLiga one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Like I said before, I'm kind of worried that he'll go back to Real Madrid, but I want him to stay. I know Devi or someone might say he isn't playing that good yet, but I'm saying it as if he's going to start playing well soon or in the future. Are you sure he has a choice whether he wants to return or not?

He has his own say. He was good today, but trust me Madrid won't come back for him anytime soon

I know what you mean, but the fact that they can buy him back after his 2nd and 3rd season with us (I think) is what worries me. If they only had the option of buying him back this year or next year I would've been more confident that he'll stay because he would've had less time to develop.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I know what you mean, but the fact that they can buy him back after his 2nd and 3rd season with us (I think) is what worries me. If they only had the option of buying him back this year or next year I would've been more confident that he'll stay because he would've had less time to develop.

It won't come cheap even if they do buy him, they have to pay a lot of fees including the salary we gave him during those 3 years.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Tuttosport - Morata: "I can still grow a lot, I feel more at ease. Return to Real? I'm too well here"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Dude if this plays the rest of the season as first choice with Tevez then come next season he will be a beast! He's got it all, just needs to play and develop! He won't go back to real, they always sign the big hype player!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

It won't come cheap even if they do buy him, they have to pay a lot of fees including the salary we gave him during those 3 years.

Ooh, so it would be like getting money for free and not butying him if they buy him back. Is it like 35m + wages? Its ok, we can find a replacement hopefully... Now what I care about is pogbito. We can't afford letting both of them leave for Madrid.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:32 am

‘Morata will stay at Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti believes striker Alvaro Morata will remain at Juventus, despite a buy-back clause.

The youngster was impressive in Tuesday’s win over Borussia Dortmund, leading to speculation that Los Merengues will exercise their right of redemption in the summer, but the tactician says he’ll stay in Turin.

“He needed to play,” Ancelotti explained, recalling his departure in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He’s a young boy who was looking for more opportunities and consistency. He had a lot of offers, he’s the one who chose Juve.

“He’s a modern striker, he has pace, rhythm and intensity, he’s cool in front of goal and is a hard worker.

“In Morata’s contract there’s a right of redemption [for us], but I think he’ll stay at Juventus.”

http://football-italia.net/63120/%E2%80%98morata-will-stay-juventus%E2%80%99
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 pm

@Devi: So morata can't say no?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Tuttosport - Morata Iturbe and compared. Morata is incisive in goal and assists.

The long saga concerning Juan Manuel Iturbe has characterized much of the summer 2014. The Argentine striker ended his first season in Italy with a total of 33 appearances and 8 goals, Juventus halyard antennas and begins to set a negotiation with Verona. The push and pull on the price goes on for some time, the sudden acceleration of Sabatini puts out because Juventus, on the plate almost 30 million euro and Iturbe takes flight for Trigoria. Marotta is certainly not to look and after another long courtship fails to dull the Real to bring the shadow of the Mole Alvaro Morata. A total of 20 the millions spent by CEO Juventus, Perez before letting from El Aries wanted to include in the contract the right to recompra, in 2016 will return to Madrid for 30 million with a bonus to rise up to 5 million, while nice 2017 will be 35 million with a bonus of up to 3 million. The newspaper Tuttosport in today has to review the two players, and at this time of the season the balance leans strongly in favor of Spanish. Morata has had a starting handicap because of the knee injury suffered after just two days of training, he returned in September, Allegri has inserted a bit 'at a time in the schemes and Juventus striker least initially showed some difficulties in 'adapt to a whole new league. Normal, there is. The first joy with Atalanta, delicious and power that scored with Empoli, Parma and twice the 2014 final crescendo. The new year opens with a bang, it hits against Verona in the Italian Cup, with his Parma is the goal that gives the semi-final to Juventus, is repeated in the league with AC Milan and Cesena and Tuesday night was unlocked in the Champions . Athens with Olympiacos was Roberto to deny him several times the joy of scoring, with Dortmund off a performance like a true champion, in a Juve counterattack by its counterattacks united to those of Tevez are deadly when part albatross becomes difficult take it. Goals, assists and so much work, Morata has really turned. 9 goals in 27 appearances in total, Iturbe has he scored three in 21 appearances, 1 Cup in Italy, one in the Champions League and the only one in the league is just against the Bianconeri, also assists in the account wins Morata, 5 against 3 . Iturbe least for now is not being worth the price tag, injuries have slowed, the Argentine returned to the group and was summoned by Garcia for the trip to Europe League in Rotterdam. Monday will duel Roma - Juventus at the Olimpico, Morata is ball and book a goal the Giallorossi, for Iturbe if workouts the last few days should give you a piece comforting outcome of the match. Juve meanwhile cuddle Alvarito, Real follows it, there seems to be even Arsenal, he of the market does not want to hear about, has in mind only the Juve.

Last edited by salmano9 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:13 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Devi: So morata can't say no?

It's all up to him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

It's all up to him

Ooooh, but when it says its written that its written in the contract its optional for RM. Isnt that what they mean?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

It's all up to him

Ooooh, but when it says its written that its written in the contract its optional for RM. Isnt that what they mean?

Yeah but its up to the player to accept the contract offered by RM or not.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:16 pm

He has improved and matured so much ! If he continues like this I believe that we can definitely rely on him for next season.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:22 pm

please continue developing him, we will come scoop him up in due time Proud Juve Proud Heart
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:please continue developing him, we will come scoop him up in due time Proud Juve Proud Heart

We'll see Smile

Even if you do which I doubt you will, you'll have to pay all the salaries we payed to him + bonuses until that year. Also Alvaro said he doesnt' want to return to RM.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:please continue developing him, we will come scoop him up in due time Proud Juve Proud Heart

We'll see Smile

Even if you do which I doubt you will, you'll have to pay all the salaries we payed to him + bonuses until that year. Also Alvaro said he doesnt' want to return to RM.

Lol yeah, he fell in love with the old lady Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:56 am

I hope he stays at Juventus, I think it's a better team for him than Madrid because he's probably more important to us than Madrid.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Morata: 'I could've scored more'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata feels he “could’ve scored a lot more goals” after securing a Juventus victory in Palermo.

The Spanish striker curled a sensational left-foot effort from the edge of the box in tonight’s 1-0 win.

“We played well, but it is not easy to win here. I think Palermo lost only once at home, so we got three very important points,” Morata told Sky Sport Italia.

“We needed this boost before the trip to Germany. This is what we have to do, take it one game at a time.”

Juventus are temporarily 14 points clear at the top of the Serie A table awaiting Roma’s result against Sampdoria and play the second leg of their Champions League Round of 16 tie with Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday.

This was Morata’s 10th goal of the season in all competition, but the ex-Real Madrid forward isn’t happy.

“When someone works hard, the results arrive. I think I could’ve scored a lot more goals and have to keep improving. I feel like I've been playing at Juventus for years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:46 am

Great goal. Hope he stays and becomes the focal point of our offense.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:19 am

Morata: ‘We can beat anyone’

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata says ‘we can compete with anyone’ ahead of this morning’s Champions League draw.

The Bianconeri beat Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday to advance to the Quarter Finals of the competition, and will learn who they face in the draw at 11 GMT.

“We had an incredible victory,” Morata told Tuttosport of Tuesday’s match.

“It was not easy to play at Westfalenstadion, in recent years even great teams have lost here. We played a great game, we did everything well, on the break too.

“If we play well, we’ll be fine. We have to continue like this. Much will depend on the draw, we look forward to it, knowing that we’re strong and this Juve is competitive.

“At this point there are seven teams left, along with us those left in the competition are the best in Europe.

“That said, if we play like we did against Borussia we can compete with anyone.”

Morata also discussed his time at Juventus so far, and believes he’s improved as a player, while he isn’t thinking about going back to Real Madrid.

“I don’t know how, but I’ve grown mentally. When you are mentally right, you can see it on the pitch.

“Juventus fans can rest easy, I feel good and I’m happy here. I want to thank everyone, and I won’t allow thoughts to enter my head that aren’t the concentration to do well with Juventus.

“Playing with Tevez is a dream for me, I used to watch him on TV when I was little. I can learn so much by staying with him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Morata ‘not thinking’ of Madrid
By Football Italia staff

Striker Alvaro Morata says he is 'so happy' at Juventus that he 'can't even think' of returning to Real Madrid.

The 22-year-old was signed from Los Blancos for €20m last summer, but the Spanish club has a clause on their original deal that would let them buy the player back next year for €30m.

Morata, interviewed by Spanish radio Onda Cero, was categorical in affirming that he did not want to go back.

“For me, even just thinking of a transfer would be disrespectful to my club, my Coach and my teammates,” he said.

“I'm so happy where I am that I can't even bring myself to think about Real Madrid or other teams.

“I still don't understand how I could have gone from strong performances in the pitch to being left out of the squad,” he said of his experience with Los Merengues.

“I didn't expect to be a starter, but I did expect a better treatment.

“I barely had a relationship with [Real Madrid Coach Carlo] Ancelotti, while [Juventus Coach Max] Allegri gives me much greater consideration."

In closing, Morata had some encouraging comments about Italian football, in spite of its moment of crisis.

“It's evolving, and it's better fun than it was a few years ago. I admire [Andrea] Pirlo and [Gianluigi] Buffon since I was a child.

“It's impossible to score against Buffon in training, so sometimes I just stand behind Pirlo to watch him shoot a free-kick. Me, I hold back, as I don't want to look ridiculous!”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Morata ‘not thinking’ of Madrid
By Football Italia staff

Striker Alvaro Morata says he is 'so happy' at Juventus that he 'can't even think' of returning to Real Madrid.

The 22-year-old was signed from Los Blancos for €20m last summer, but the Spanish club has a clause on their original deal that would let them buy the player back next year for €30m.

Morata, interviewed by Spanish radio Onda Cero, was categorical in affirming that he did not want to go back.

“For me, even just thinking of a transfer would be disrespectful to my club, my Coach and my teammates,” he said.

“I'm so happy where I am that I can't even bring myself to think about Real Madrid or other teams.

“I still don't understand how I could have gone from strong performances in the pitch to being left out of the squad,” he said of his experience with Los Merengues.

“I didn't expect to be a starter, but I did expect a better treatment.

“I barely had a relationship with [Real Madrid Coach Carlo] Ancelotti, while [Juventus Coach Max] Allegri gives me much greater consideration."

In closing, Morata had some encouraging comments about Italian football, in spite of its moment of crisis.

“It's evolving, and it's better fun than it was a few years ago. I admire [Andrea] Pirlo and [Gianluigi] Buffon since I was a child.

“It's impossible to score against Buffon in training, so sometimes I just stand behind Pirlo to watch him shoot a free-kick. Me, I hold back, as I don't want to look ridiculous!”

He has a lot of work to do to be world class, and most importantly his attitude has to be correct.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next