Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm

We're being linked with Kevin Gameiro.

Interesting... much better than Morata but I doubt the Seville ace will join us.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Benzema has two things going for him, his unbelievable technique and his finishing. He's not a jack of all trades, he's just not that good of a player overall. Slow, can't dribble to save his life, among other things. Sports is right when we can't do better cf wise though. That horror show aguero had against us and the amount of sitters lewa missed.. Yeah let's keep Benz

Ronaldo has had his ups and downs, but his downs are much better then benzemas ups. So stop comparing the two
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Gameiro is pretty good. He gives us a speed element up front that we don't have other than Bale. Really clever in making runs. But I'm not sure he would want to be a backup. He already went through that at PSG with Ibra.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Should we sign Ibra? he is free. we give him a 2 years deal and we keep Morata.

Morata morales goes up, he is the future. Ibra helps deliver in the league by scoring 30+ goals. Morata plays here and there. We ship off Benzema to ingurland for some nice payday.

hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2016 5:55 pm

You know as well as I do that Ibra is like a statue and doesn't move... you think Benz doesn't give enough effort without his team having the ball, you have no idea how Ibra is.

The civil war between Ibra and CR would be fun though Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 5:57 pm

i actually think they would go along beautifully do, Ibra respects greatness and CR is great. football wise, they are also a good match when you consider that Ibra drops deep and CR goes in.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Lass, Ben Arfa, Ibra, three players that can be gotten on a free.

oh boy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Ibra drops deep and CR goes in ...lmao

Ibra is a player no team with cl aspirations should touch. Guy literally walks more than CR if it is even possible. Why are PSG deserting him anyway?

'Awful'player who forces team to cater to him yet can't justify that in big games. At least CR justifies the team being built around him.

I'm interested more in team players, not freaking Ibra. I have no idea why Manu is even moving for him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm

his contract is ending he is not renewing, psg are not "Deserting" him lol

man u needs someone that will score close to 30 goals in the league for them to be in CL, there is hardly a better choice out there.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Lol PSG don't want him to stay. He is not going to win them cl and is generally a big game flop.

Why else is he moving to a team that is in Europa league? Because no big teams wants him.

City,madrid,barca,bayern etc wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 7:12 pm

how do you know they dont want him to stay? he is the best player in their history lol. let's not have an argument about what psg want or dont want, because we simply dont know, and it's pure speculation.

you just listed teams who have Aguero, Benzema, Suarez, Lewandowski as their 9.

His age + presence + wage requirement makes him a difficult buy, you talk about things like big game flop, like teams care about that. Teams look at how many goals you score in the league, Ibra will do that, and then they cross fingers in CL. it's not like our CF right now is some kind of knockout stage god lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 7:31 pm

If the teams were buying players just looking at the scoring record then yeah Ibra is a good buy.. But they doesn't. They look at how awful fit he is to their team and pass.

He is so old school to fit to any new teams. Walking as if he owns the pitch. Football has moved away from these lazy types and rightly players like Ibra have very less demand. He was going to China if it wasn't for Manu lol.

About our cf who can't score 25 goals in 7 years despite playing in La Liga , that's a discussion for another time.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 pm

the problem isnt fit, it's the multimillion commitment they already have with younger player.

As for Ibra walking about, you are entertaining an old cliche. because he walks about the same as benzema, if benzema does it in madrid and that's ok, then it's the same for ibra.

again, you are speculating about him going to china, not worth a response
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Ibra is a fabulous player... problem at PSG is that they had to make a choice between Ibra and Cavani. One was going to leave this summer over the other. If they had made CL semis, i bet you Ibra would have stayed and Cavani would have been sold.

Since the team is stuck at the quarterfinal level for 3 years now, they needed to change things. Ibra, Motta, Luiz and maybe even Lucas Moura are all gone imo. Maxwell too obviously. They're looking to redo the club.

Ibra is still a wonderful player though. But he only wants to play for people he knows at this point... and he knows Mourinho. Pep and City are obviously out. I don't think he's a fan of Wenger either.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon May 23, 2016 10:02 pm

I really get sick and tired of people rating CFs on their work rate. Stop. Please. Chicha worked hard but he's nowhere near their level. Just an example. Just because a CF doesn't press doesn't mean the team is destroyed
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 10:08 pm

It matters alot. If a player walks as much as Ibra he becomes a liability. Got shipped out of Barca for being static.. Now that case low work rate mattered.

Vietto and Jackson Martinez are not preferred due to lack of work rate by Simeone. Suarez makes a huge difference with his high work rate.

Real Madrid becomes the worst counter pressing team in La Liga Laughing  ( ie rate of winning the ball quickly after losing it)

Back in the day, yeah but in era where the likes of Atletico, bvb, spurs etc have showed work rate can take you to cl finals and title challenges.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 23, 2016 10:18 pm

I don't get this negativity re Ibra. The only time he wasn't a top CF was with Pep and Messi. It wasn't work rate, it was that Messi complained to Pep that he was hurt with the signing of Ibra and Pep didn't know how to play a CF with Messi and still keep Messi happy!

Isn't this the same guy that regularly carries Sweden? Where do you this can't play in big games?

I would take Ibra's resume any day over our current CF.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 23, 2016 10:33 pm

pretty much bill, i would take Ibra over our current CF.

but Adit also has a point, you do need work from your CF, actually you need work from everyone.

but let me ask you this, what's the state counter pressing right now with benzema?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Dead last in La Liga when Atletico are second and Barcelona fourth. Laughing

I'm sure that doesn't have any correlation to our poor league record despite scoring and conceding a similar amount of goals to Barca over the years. :/

It further proves my claim that our players don't give a single fk about La Liga.

Zidane called our players to run more, Modric called to run more, keylor v said to run more..... 20th best team in work rate in La Liga .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 23, 2016 10:43 pm

You guys should probably know by now that I absolutely hate professional players who can't be bothered move their ass on the pitch. That is the minimum performance I expect from a player.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Here we go again with CFs and pressing defense Laughing  Good god people.

Ibra doesn't even put pressure on the CBs when they have the ball, which is all a CF needs to do.  He's a champ at holding up the ball though when you're looking to transition and need a little time for your players to run up the pitch.  So in the end, I think he's fine.

CR and Ibra on the same team would be a complete and utter disaster. Ibra wants to be the top dog and won't accept anything else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 24, 2016 12:06 am

my main problem with ibra is age, he'll be 35 by the time the season gets into full swing. now if someone at 35 can deliver the goods, great. but any injury at that age is a major hit, and at madrid, injuries will happen, that's just the reality of our situation. i think he's a class player, but a move that should have probably happened 9/10 years ago, when he was at his prime in inter happening now.....no. granted, its for a free, but still, i don't know, its sports, and age, especially age + injury are important factors

utd is a great move for him, he can have days off in the europa league and help push their domestic title run. here where we have 1 league in 8 years, and a draw is like a loss, every game is a final. with that kind of pressure, dunno how his body will react to the fatigue and any injuries at his age. so, no.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 24, 2016 12:44 am

I wasn't pushing for Ibra, just pointing out how ridiculous some of the statements about him were. But at age 35, even if free, is not the answer we need. I believe what is happening is Benz will likely stay, primarily because there aren't many alternatives our there and Morata is coming back as CF backup. I'm also sure that he will get a fair number of starts and hopefully will be a sub in many games so that Benz doesn't get burnt out again.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am

Na dont want Ibra in our team. Him and Ronaldo are going to clash because both want to be the center of attention both on and off the pitch. But Benz could have learned alot from Ibra's movements off the ball. I'd rather we get Morata back to challenge for the CF position. With the way we play now we need a proper CF. Bale is focusing solely at creating and Ronaldo is taking on players on the wings. When Ronaldo does not score we need the CF to do so. Someone like Suarez would have been perfect, but I liked how Benz played at the start of the season, since ZZ came not so much
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Lewandowski in talks with Real Madrid!!

"The agent of Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has revealed that the player has held talks with Real Madrid.

Poland international Lewandowski, who scored 30 league goals in the 2015-16 campaign to help Bayern claim their fourth Bundesliga title in a row, has long been linked with a switch to Madrid and suggested back in April that he could move to England or Spain one day.

And the former Dortmund star's agent has now revealed that the Champions League finalists have been in contact with Lewandowski's camp, with Bayern aware of the situation."
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm

I can see the fallout of this!!

Perez goes hardball after De Gea and lets Mourinho have Benzema, Varane, Navas and James?????  affraid  

and Sports switches teams following Huntsman :facepalm:
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next