Kick
rwo power
Vibe
Art Morte
futbol
46 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Will he do it? - Update: Yes he did it. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will he do it? - Update: Yes he did it.

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Yes he will Proud

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Will he do it? - Update: Yes he did it. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will he do it? - Update: Yes he did it.

Post by guest_07 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 pm

i'm glad he done it

congrat klose

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

the real question is

will muller do it in russia 2018?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Legend :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 pm

this record will be broken by muller.

and eventually king ha-mes :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Congrats.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 pm

HE HAS DONE IT :bow:

IN BRAZIL :bow: :bow: :bow:

See you all in 2022 when Muller takes over
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Congrats to Klose!
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 am

Klose is 36 and bagged 16
Muller is 24 and has bagged 10 so far Proud

6 away with two world cups to go at least. Still has another game this world cup too.

Hames gonna hold the record in the end though. Nobody stops Hames
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 am

Brilliant from Klose, huge congrats!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 am

Steals a certain goal from his teammate, then scores against an emotionally broken Brazil..

Stat padding pos :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 am

LMAO I've just read that Ronaldo was apparently live commentating the game and he was livid after Klose scored. Someone provide a link, fss. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:17 am

Fußball wrote:LMAO I've just read that Ronaldo was apparently live commentating the game and he was livid after Klose scored. Someone provide a link, fss. Proud
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo tweeted his congratulation to Klose for his record, maybe he was just upset because Brazil was getting humiliated?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Congrats, but there is still no way Ronaldo not considered the best ever WC striker.... Klose's goals qualities like this latest one are often goal poacher type tap ins, cant compare with some of Ronaldo's great goals.

Ronaldo was also commentating....would love to hear how he commentated this match and when Klose broke his record Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Nobody would dispute that Ronaldo was a better player, but Klose's longevity, his composure, and his knack for scoring are very impressive, and not to be sneezed at. Congrats to a terrific forward.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 am

Miroslav Klose has praised Ronaldo after he overtook the former Brazil striker's goal tally to help Germany progress to the World Cup final.

The 36-year-old forward scored his 16th goal in World Cup finals against the Selecao in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday as his side thumped the tournament hosts 7-1.

Klose's strike moved him ahead of Ronaldo, who was in attendance, as the most prolific marksman in the competition's history, but the German was quick to remember the quality of the retired Real Madrid and Inter attacker.

"He was an outstanding player," Klose told reporters at Germany's training base.

"I play in Italy and everyone I've ever talked to there said that Ronaldo was the best player that ever played in Italy. For me he was the most complete player ever."

The Lazio man conceded, however, that the Brazilian would have been disappointed to lose his record, particularly considering the pivotal match in which it occurred.

"Obviously it must be bitter for him that he was in the stadium when I overtook him in the match against Brazil," Klose added.

"Before he sent a message out 'Klose - welcome to the club of 15'. I can now send out this message: 'Miroslav Klose in the club of 16 and everyone's welcome to join'."

Germany now face Argentina in the World Cup final at the Maracana on Sunday.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 am

Valkyrja wrote:

"Obviously it must be bitter for him that he was in the stadium when I overtook him in the match against Brazil," Klose added.

"Before he sent a message out 'Klose - welcome to the club of 15'. I can now send out this message: 'Miroslav Klose in the club of 16 and everyone's welcome to join'."

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

as god as my witness fuss, i shall remove that annoying mexican lady from your sig .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:25 am

Klose is quite simply a nice and humble guy, the thought that he is 'better' than Ronaldo would never even cross his mind.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:54 am

farfan wrote:as god as my witness fuss, i shall remove that annoying mexican lady from your sig .

She's so hot. I don't even know why. I would marry her though. She can dominate me if she wants. And I'm not even into MILFs. Or BDSM. But still. Rebano's mom, fss.

You still owe me a sig by the way. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4