So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then?

+47
eelir
Lord Spencer
zenmaster
Art Morte
Donuts
BAYERN_MUNICH
sanchez04
Pedram
EarlyPrototype
Gil
boyzis
Brady2Moss
El Gunner
M99
BarrileteCosmico
Swanhends
CBarca
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
BarcaLearning
McLewis
harhar11
Kick
Lupi
Khaled
McAgger
LeSwagg James
•MilanDevil•
Beautiful Football
zigra
LeBéninois
Jack Daniels
futbol
Hapless_Hans
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
The_Badger
Ganso
Arquitecto
Winter is Coming
izzy
RED
guest7
jibers
Onyx
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
51 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then? Empty So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 pm

For months i have been hearing how this Barca is nowhere near what they were and will be lucky to get to CL semis yet big game after big game all i see is them coming with either a win or just not losing.

The question will GL keep making the same mistakes or have you finally learned your lesson?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then? Empty Re: So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then?

Post by Lex Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Did you miss the first 15 mins, Mole? They were all over the shop and could have been down 3-0 by the half hour mark
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then? Empty Re: So are Barca still past it and the worst Barca in a decade then?

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 pm

They still aren't as good as they were under Pep though. Plus it wasn't really an emphatic win or anything. Just from a few lucky penalties.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Still can't believe they beat the best Madrid in history. I don't think even prime Baresi could get into that Madrid side.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:19 pm

moal doesnt watch clasicos ffs, this has been obvious for awhile

besides the referee wasnt fair by abit, 2 penelties and a red card speaks for itself
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:20 pm

jibers wrote:Still can't believe they beat the best Madrid in history. I don't think even prime Baresi could get into that Madrid side.

This guy eco smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Lex wrote:Did you miss the first 15 mins, Mole? They were all over the shop and could have been down 3-0 by the half hour mark

I didn't watch the game but them winning AGAIN tells me enough.

Also under Pep in a freaking CL final against Man Utd they were lucky not to be 3-0 down within 10 mins, this isn't a new thing they always start big games slow.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Hipster Alert!!!!!

Hipster Alert!!!!!
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:21 pm

We've done well against the top sides, but lose focus on the smaller teams. Our defence is also shit get that fixed and we're back.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:21 pm

-This was match was decided by the referees. Barca did not display such a tangible win over Madrid as to produce such doubts of their decline especially considering the external outliers that decided this match.

-You can be past your best yet the embers of your core team will still be one of the best, especially considering your prime team was the best team of all time alongside Sacchi's Milan.

So if we are denying that this Barca is anywhere near what Pep's Barca was, along with the propensity to be it, that it is in the end, pure denial.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:22 pm

jibers wrote:Still can't believe they beat the best Madrid in history. I don't think even prime Baresi could get into that Madrid side.
legend
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Arquitescu wrote:-This was match was decided by the referees. Barca did not display such a tangible win over Madrid as to produce such doubts of their decline especially considering the external outliers that decided this match.

-You can be past your best yet the embers of your core team will still be one of the best, especially considering your prime team was the best team of all time alongside Sacchi's Milan.

So if we are denying that this Barca is anywhere near what Pep's Barca was, along with the propensity to be it, that it is in the end, pure denial.

The question is if this Barca is the worst in a decade though.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 pm

izzy wrote:Hipster Alert!!!!!

Hipster Alert!!!!!

If by hipster you mean i'm the only who isn't stupid enough to pay attention to results that Madrid and Barca get against scrubs and kneejerk the f*ck out of them, not fall for the hype every single season surrounding said teams and watch them flop when it matters as always.

Then yeah i'm a hipster.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Yeah... Barca can still induce a fictional red card by diving in the zone without any contact. They secured that future by signing Neymar as the head biatch of the future.

The day Barca win without cheating is the day hell freezes over.

Same ole same ole... you're right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:28 pm

If this is the worst Barça side in a decade, I wonder what people think of this Real Madrid side which lost twice against these bunch hmm

I must admit I haven't seen many Barça games,.only the big games and they've impressed in every single one of them.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah... Barca can still induce a fictional red card by diving in the zone without any contact.  They secured that future by signing Neymar as the head biatch of the future.

The day Barca win without cheating is the day hell freezes over.

Same ole same ole... you're right.

I agree. Please take comfort with the fact that this is the best Madrid in history and yo are destined to win La Farcima. My prayers are with you and every Madrid fan. Carvajal is easily as good as prime Cafu
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Funny how you forget to mention that Madrid's 3rd goal was result of an incorrectly called penalty.

But of course that doesn't suit your agenda...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
izzy wrote:Hipster Alert!!!!!

Hipster Alert!!!!!

If by hipster you mean i'm the only who isn't stupid enough to pay attention to results that Madrid and Barca get against scrubs and kneejerk the f*ck out of them, not fall for the hype every single season surrounding said teams and watch them flop when it matters as always.

Then yeah i'm a hipster.
............. You didn't even watch the game..............

Hell, you've been preaching that you don't watch ANY Madrid or Barca game (Hipster mode) now all of sudden you're a savant?

OK then.........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Had we not played Cesc and had Pedro or Sanchez and played Nerman in his right place. Don't think we have much of a problem we were playing with 9-10 man as the two did barely anything.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm

izzy, are you really only 15?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm

to be fair, it's mostly the Barca fans themselves who've been painting a picture of decay, complete dissarray, doom and gloom, imminant collapse, general cluelessness etc pp

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Just need some defenders. If they buy defenders, Iniesta + Messi will kill any defense in the world on their own. Actually, just park Mascherano, Song, Busquets in midfield and leave Messi and Iniesta upfront - sorted.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

I watch the big games Izzy i have made that pretty clear....

I didn't watch tonight though but i plan to do so later in the week.

Fact is people fall for the Madrid hype every season when they rape smaller teams and when it matters where are they? at the bottom of a loss.

Then people kneejerk the f*ck out of any loss against a small team Barca may accrue..... saying they won't even get to the CL semis they are the worst Barca in a decade.

Basically their demise is very much overstated and Madrid's so called best team since they won the CL is also very overstated.

I said i was going to judge both teams when they play a big team.... and here i am judging.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I watch the big games Izzy i have made that pretty clear....

Fact is people fall for the Madrid hype every season when they rape smaller teams and when it matters where are they? at the bottom of a loss.

Then people kneejerk the f*ck out of any loss against a small team Barca may accrue..... saying they won't even get to the CL semis they are the worst Barca in a decade.

Basically their demise is very much overstated and Madrid's so called best team since they won the CL is also very overstated.

I said i was going to judge both teams when they play a big team.... and here i am judging.
Just watch the match first man..

If not, I'll spam your E-mail with random naked Dani pictures he posts on the internet.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I watch the big games Izzy i have made that pretty clear....

You cannot judge Real Madrid by this game in any form considering the game was decided by many external factors and outliers to which do not reflect on their tactics nor their propensity to perform. The game therefore remains an anomaly given how Classico, typically of Classico was decided in such fashion.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next