Luca
lucianomoggi
Juventino89
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 3 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by inderbaby Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 am

We need to send Isla out on loan to see if he recovers his form of last season...Only then can we sell Licht next season coz top RB's are rare! Licht = 25m!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 3 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 am

We wouldn't degrade our squad I am sure of it. Licht is WC
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed May 01, 2013 4:15 pm

inderbaby wrote:We need to send Isla out on loan to see if he recovers his form of last season...Only then can we sell Licht next season coz top RB's are rare! Licht = 25m!

i heard the same report...isla on loan or permanent to Lazio...and Lulic/Hernanes to come..or something.
while i would give more time to isla...this sounds like a marrota like deal..and stuff...so i take it really seriously.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 3 Empty New deal for Lichtsteiner?

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 am

While some reports are suggesting that Juventus could get rid of Stephan Lichtsteiner this summer, Tuttosport say that he’ll be handed a new contract.

Whispers over the last 24 hours claim that the club could offer the Swiss international to Real Madrid as part of their bid to net Gonzalo Higuain.

However, the Turin daily is writing that the Old Lady want to reward the player for his efforts with fresh terms.

The former Lazio right-back, signed at a cost of €10.5m in 2011, is presently tied to the outfit until the summer of 2015.

Lichtsteiner, who has also caught the eye of Paris Saint-Germain over the last 18 months, currently earns €1.7m a season at the Juventus Stadium.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 am

i'm really split about Licht...

the fan in me loves him and wants him to stay...he's been an integral part of the team and we were always better with him on the field.

but the economist in me...can't ignore the fact that he is almost 30 and this year could be our only shot to cash some money on him. if piszczek really is on his way to Juve...then it would be great.

i think whatever happens...i'm okay..as long as we bring a good replacement who is not zuniga.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 3 Empty - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 am

-
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 am

Last edited by S on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 am

Lichtsteiner set to stay at Juve

Stephan Lichtsteiner is expected to extend his current contract with Italian champions Juventus.

The Swiss international, 29, is currently tied to the outfit until June 2015, but a two-year extension is on the way.

Tuttosport claim that the former Lazio man’s agent has already started negotiations for a player who moved to Turin in 2011.

Arturo Vidal recently extended his agreement in Turin and Paul Pogba is also set to be handed fresh terms at the Juventus Stadium.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:08 am

Lichtsteiner: Pogba a phenomenon

Stephan Lichtsteiner has applauded the ability of Juventus teammate Paul Pogba.

“He is a world-class player,” the Switzerland international told RMC Sport on Friday. “He is a phenomenon.

“Even if he is still young and lacks a touch of experience, he can go far in his career.

“He’s doing even better this season than he did in the last one and he deserves to be a starting player at a club like Juventus.”

Pogba, four goals in 21 appearances this season, is in his second Turin campaign following his move from Manchester United.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 am

best RWB in the world imo :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:17 am

Happy Birthday Stephan!

Stephan Lichtsteiner is celebrating his 30th birthday today.
The Swiss demonstrated once again on Sunday that he is one of the most dynamic players around, providing two assists from his right wing and popping up in the box to score the final goal away at Cagliari.
And after that fantastic way to celebrate his birthday early, he will be hoping to cap the week with another victory in the clash against Sampdoria on Saturday, the preparations for which continue in Vinovo today.
All associated with Juventus Football Club wish Stephan many happy returns.

Wish you a happy and a prosperous 30th year Stephan !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 am

I AM REALLY PROUD TO WATCH THIS PLAYER: I THINK HIS TEAMWORK KNOWLEDGE IS WHAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL:

FOR THE OPPONENTS: STEPHAN LICHTSTEINER IS AS MUCH THREAT AS A STRIKER

HE UNDERSTANDS TEAMWORK, HE MAKES THE GAME MORE BEAUTIFUL, AND MORE EASIER FOR SOMEONE LIKE PIRLO AND TEVEZ TO EXPRESS THEIR TEAMWORK TALENTS...

A CHIP PASS FROM PIRLO; WOULD = WASTE OF TIME, IF HE DID NOT HAVE PLAYERS WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT THE BALL;

LINCHTAINER WAS REALLY IMPORTANT PIECE OF A PUZZLE TO WIN THESE SERIE A ; 3 TIMES A ROW...

I HOPE HE DOESN'T DROP TOO MUCH OF STAMINA SO WE KEEP HIM FOR ANOTHER SEASON BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Stephan Lichtsteiner is “optimistic” for the Europa League semi-final with Benfica after Juventus put their hands on the Scudetto.

Last night’s 3-1 victory away to Sassuolo means the Bianconeri need just two points from the remaining three rounds to be sure of a third consecutive title.

They can therefore focus on overturning a 2-1 first leg defeat to Benfica, which would give them the home advantage in the Final.

“Our second half performance in Lisbon gives us optimism for the Europa League, though we did concede two stupid goals that we avoidable, as we weren’t focused enough,” the Swiss international told Sky Sport Italia.

“The important thing will be avoiding counter-attacks, as Benfica are truly dangerous on those. We need to be more concentrated.”

Lichtsteiner provided the assist for Fernando Llorente’s backheel flick goal against Sassuolo, the sixth strike he has set up for the Spaniard this season.

“I get along well with Llorente. It’d be a real shame if he and Carlos Tevez didn’t go to the World Cup, as they are top players. I hope to the end that they can get the call.”

Juventus can mathematically win the Scudetto next Monday against Atalanta in Turin.

“It is important to have a Coach like Antonio Conte who always has his mind on the team. I can only compliment Roma, as they have had an extraordinary campaign. It’s not over yet, though.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

Lichtsteiner-Juve talks struggle
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reported to have so far failed to agree a new contract with Stephan Lichtsteiner, risking his possible exit this summer.

The Switzerland international is in line to either renew his contract or leave the Bianconeri this summer, having today just entered the final year of his current deal.

However, the Gazzetta dello Sport explain that negotiations for an extension are not progressing, with a sticking point seen as the basic wage on offer.

Where Beppe Marotta has apparently tabled a €2.5m salary offer as part of a two-year deal, Lichtsteiner is reported as pushing for a minimum €3m net pay packet.

With the 30-year-old described as refusing to budge from this position, it is seen that an exit this summer is an increasing possibility.

This development worries me more than our lack of signings at this point. Licht is basically our only true full back on this team. We are already hurting for LB. We really can't afford to lose Licht this summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am

True, we should try to give him a new contract but 3 million seems like too much for a thirty year old RB. We also have Caceres who I think is very good at playing RB.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Caceres is not Licht. Licht is a very diverse player in terms of being able to both defend and attack. I'm fine with giving him 3m for two years. 2.5 for two years seems a bit low. If I were Licht, I'd either want more years or money.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Yeah might as well give him 3M for 2 years, by then he may be a lesser player and we can part ways

Also, he kind of screwed up today against Argentina, he lost the ball and they conceded a 118th min goal. He looked gutted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Lich is one of the best players in his position in the world.. one of the major upgrades of the conte era. I will be dissapointed if he leaves tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:03 am

Speaking to Tuttosport ,  Stephan Lichtsteiner , the strength of the three-year period of tremendous victories of Juventus under Conte, spoke about his future, still tied to the Bianconeri colors: "I confirm Paris Saint-Germain were after me, but have i have remained here as it is a choice of love. If I did not like playing in Juventus, I would not be talking  about a renewal. And then I go into the field just to win. And this is what every fan wants to see. Whether you sacrifice for the colors of your team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Sorry... Error while posting news.

Last edited by salmano9 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Juventus, meeting with Lichtsteiner’s agent ends: the situation

Juventus met with Lichtsteiner’s agent to decide what to do about the Swiss’ expiring contract. The meeting with agent Federico Pastorello ended a few minutes ago, it took place at the club’s headquarters, it had a positive ending: while they weren’t able to finalize the agreement they made enough progress that the deal appears closer. They are working on the framework of a contract through 2017, at this point the signature will likely arrive soon and Lichtsteiner will continue at Juventus.
====
One of the best news to hear in weeks!!! Very Happy

Screw Giovinco Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:46 am

Lichtsteiner renewed today until 2017 with option of extension +1 year
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Best news ever Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:50 am

Lichtsteiner will be a #Juventus player until at least 2017, after agreeing terms on a new contract

Juventus.com
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:24 am

Best news of the year so far Smile

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next