How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ?

5 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ? Empty How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ?

Post by S Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Probably the most underrated fullback in the world really maybe because he doesnt have an appealing 'attacking' style like some other fullbacks do.Truth be told he is a very attacking fullback except that he isnt very accurate in his crossing.Defensively he is simply top notch in my opinion add to that he possesses endless energy running up and down the flank all game and provides a great mentality to the team with his never give up attitude.

Where does GL rank him amongst other prominent right-backs in the world ? Maybe i am being a bit biased but personally for me only Lahm and Alves are better.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ?

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Agree with you.Best defending right-back in the world imo.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Stephan Lichtsteiner ?

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 pm

made hazard his bitch
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

I said on here or another forum ( can't remember which, do remember saying it) that when he joined Juve he was top 5 RB in Europe and quite frankly since then if anything he is higher than that now.

Defensively he is flawless and very athletic which allows him to get forward very well, his only flaw is his final ball.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

:bow: Juve players getting the praise they finally deserved!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down