What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season?

+41
VendettaRed07
Collblanc
BarcaLearning
DuringTheWar
beatrixasdfghjk.
Highburied
Peccadillo
chinomaster182
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
Dnmac4
Djcomplain
Raptorgunner
DeletedUser#1
Kick
Motogp69
moutinho98
aleumdance
LeBĂ©ninois
ronalessi
Uncanny
RED
Ion Creanga
lenear1030
urbaNRoots
TalkingReckless
REWB
Jay29
Tomwin Lannister
Hawky
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Eman
danyjr
Lex
Valkyrja
S
Onyx
The Franchise
RealGunner
Blue Barrett
45 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season?

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm

REWB wrote:
The Franchise wrote:BTW how many goals does Giru have to score before even Arsenal fans stop saying you need somone "world class"?
someone world class creates something from nothing, wins a game instantly with a piece of magic, thats wc. giroud is a good striker, so of course he is going to perform well, nobody is saying he is bad mate. but he is not world class.
So, was Etoo in his prime world class? Because he rarely created something out of nothing.

Van Nisterooy? Gurd Muller?

Not saying Giru is anywhere near these guys, but you get my point.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season?

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

aleumdance wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:That image reminds me of this:
What do you expect Arsenal to achieve this season? - Page 4 Tumblr_lhceg6ZWm21qcqmot
I have still not forgiven Nasri for that final

the C*unt played like shit in his chance to win a trophy at Arsenal, then had the guts to call Arsenal unambitious when he went to Citeh
Huh? He played good that day
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 pm

L:OOOOOL @ the graphs!!! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm

With Ozil they could win the WC.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm

I still think Wenger didnt take advantage of rivals' changes.

I mean by signing one or two more additions.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm

KennethCole wrote:I still think Wenger didnt take advantage of rivals' changes.

I mean by signing one or two more additions.
I think well do that in January.

We have enough quality to maintain till then. And if we do and sign a striker and a cb in the window well be fine.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Lex wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:I'm already seeing topics like Man United in crisis
Please sit in that nice, comfy chair and tell me how buying NO-ONE in the summer, getting rebuffed by almost every midfielder on Earth, sitting as high as 12th/13th in the league by virtue of GOAL DIFFERENCE alone and having David Moyes as your manager is all part of United's master plan

Would you care for a chocolate digestive?
time to bump this Very Happy
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm

We are still 1st though hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Yes, bump it when we're still top of the table, while you're 5th only because of goal difference

:facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 am

Should have taken the Carling Cup seriously. Winning a trophy in February would have provided them a big boost for the title.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 am

They should go for a domestic cup and not bottle it as well as fight for the league. They need a winning mentality (and again, this will be tested after February where the league starts to shape up), and I could be wrong here but only Giroud, Flamini and Ozil have tasted success recently in the squad. You need that hunger and mentality after you win a trophy to get those feels to go on to be successful for a long period of time. You just have to look at Chelsea and United here in England alone.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 am

Most of these guys have gone through hell, from being criticized, injured or benched to what they are right now. They are hungrier than ever. Just look how much keeping a clean sheet means to them, everyone works his ass off until the last minute. I don't doubt their commitment, for me the only question is... is there enough quality and can they keep it up playing week in week out without resting at all? Because we're freakin' thin right now and can't afford to lose the players we have right now. For example what does one expect if Giroud is injured for a month? We'll be out of all the competitions by the time he's back Laughing

Giroud, Szczesny, Koscielny, Mertesacker pls stay safe
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 am

Putting in 100% doesn't mean you have the winning mentality; it means you're committed to the cause. They're not the same thing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Should have taken the Carling Cup seriously. Winning a trophy in February would have provided them a big boost for the title.
You're back cheers

Welcome back man !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't think anyone saw this Giroud coming tbf.... and i'm not talking about just his goals.... its his link play and hold up play, he is dominant at this point and bullying CBs.
I dont wanna dig up my post in 'Rival thread' in the liverpool section. He was always trying to do it towards the end of the last season, just that the fruits are bearing in this season and hence its visible

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Pretty sure I was commenting before the season started on my confusion at the lack of faith in Giroud, actually. So that's two in a week now, Mole.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4