Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

+16
theaguia
♠Ace
Doc
Seppuku
hrealmadrid
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
S32TABLANCA
JAY-Z
shaven
jenno
ÖMARz
izzy
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Turok_TTZ
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

I just find this all disappointing becuz lass is our best dm in the team. khedira cant match lass on a good day and he never will. if lass wud just work out his consistency he wud easily be starter and currently shud be the starter. if its about nt team, i really dont think him leaving us wud change the situation. blanc seems to be preferring more inferior options to lass... i dont know many dms apart from toloulan that are better than lass in france.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Maybe it won't help but he is trying his best and I completly support it. All the guy wants is to play in the NT for the WC.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah... Ceontrao did the exact same thing. In fact, a lot of players are sometimes pushed to forcing an exit.

I respect the fact that he played hard while he was here and made his intentions very clear, very early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

no hating on lass, it's the way he kept asking for money above his station that annoyed me, but eh, the game is the game, gotta make money.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 am

How much can we get and who's interested?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:I just find this all disappointing becuz lass is our best dm in the team. khedira cant match lass on a good day and he never will. if lass wud just work out his consistency he wud easily be starter and currently shud be the starter. if its about nt team, i really dont think him leaving us wud change the situation. blanc seems to be preferring more inferior options to lass... i dont know many dms apart from toloulan that are better than lass in france.

Maybe because Khedira isn't a DM, he never was and never has been......

And their are plenty of better DM's for France

As for being the best DM in the team he is very far off eclipsing Xabi Alonso or Pepe

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 am

Khedira does everything he does defensively.

And is better at going forward.

so massive meh...

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Seppuku wrote:Khedira does everything he does defensively.

And is better at going forward.

so massive meh...

trolololololol. needed a good laugh. lass on a good day, khedira is no where near him. he shud be very thankful lass is very inconsistent.

If anything when lass departs i hope khedira loses his injury prone ways and works much harder to make up for the lack of lass. the quality he has now... isnt enough. especially when going forward.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

so lass needs to be on a good day to be better than khedira or do anything good? lol

when is that? when is his good day? so we can make a schedule and include it in the sale package...lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

That's the thing, he needs to be at his very best to displace Khedira and that is not taking into consideration Khedira's best which still trumps Lass. I respect Lass for not mincing his words with regards to what he wants but I assure anyone that he really wouldn't be missed.

This isn't a Makalele scenario. Probably more Pablo Garcia - esque...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 pm

lass can be great when he play pure Dm but from what i see Mou didnt used him as a pure DM. not for mou's sytem i think. so i think he could be great in other team. mou failed to utilize lass in madrid last season
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Can we also blame mourinho for that? he plays a formation that requires no DM, not exactly his fault if Lass is better as a withdrawn defensive enforcer
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

How is Khedira injury prone?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 pm

The only problem i see so far is that Mou/Madrid are trying to be greedy with the sale of Lass as opposed to just letting him go. They were trying to coax him to stay and it didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Khedira just had a tough year (so did the other engine in germany, basti) He isnt naturally injury prone
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Doc wrote:That's the thing, he needs to be at his very best to displace Khedira and that is not taking into consideration Khedira's best which still trumps Lass. I respect Lass for not mincing his words with regards to what he wants but I assure anyone that he really wouldn't be missed.

This isn't a Makalele scenario. Probably more Pablo Garcia - esque...

Khedira's best isnt a match for lass's best. khedira on a good day is a match for lass's "decent" day which even then is also inconsistent.

srsly if lass cud just fix his consistency we wudnt be havign this discussion, lass is better. and if we go a 4-3-3 then lass wud do much better and may be more consistent vs a 4-2-3-1.

if he does stay (hopefully no) and mou gives him a starting role in a 4-3-3, enjoy watching khedira warming the bench.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Apples and oranges comparison. One is a DM, the other a B2B. Lass is the better DM, and Khedira the better B2B.

Who's the better footballer? Khedira. He can do more than Lass.

DM is becoming an obsolete role in football imo. Defensive B2Bs are the new thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Khedira's best isnt a match for lass's best. khedira on a good day is a match for lass's "decent" day which even then is also inconsistent.

srsly if lass cud just fix his consistency we wudnt be havign this discussion, lass is better. and if we go a 4-3-3 then lass wud do much better and may be more consistent vs a 4-2-3-1.

if he does stay (hopefully no) and mou gives him a starting role in a 4-3-3, enjoy watching khedira warming the bench.

This would probably just be like chasing pavements as we both have our stance on who is better. However, the who is in charge, who sees what we don't, believe Khedira is better and that is that.

I hope Lass finds what he is looking for though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Apples and oranges comparison. One is a DM, the other a B2B. Lass is the better DM, and Khedira the better B2B.

Who's the better footballer? Khedira. He can do more than Lass.

DM is becoming an obsolete role in football imo. Defensive B2Bs are the new thing.

This couldn't have been said better.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

http://unamadridista.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/the-wait-is-over/

They are in the US. Coentrao seems to get along well with the rest of the team.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

trolololololol. needed a good laugh. lass on a good day, khedira is no where near him. he shud be very thankful lass is very inconsistent.

If anything when lass departs i hope khedira loses his injury prone ways and works much harder to make up for the lack of lass. the quality he has now... isnt enough. especially when going forward.

U mad breh?

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Seppuku wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

U mad breh?

wrong im worried. we dont have enough defensive quality in midfield. and if khedira gets injured (he will), we're screwed. alonso too slow.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm

1) Khedira is not injury prone.
2) Sahin is actually good defensively (better than Alonso, who is decent btw).
3) Pepe is a monster in mid.

Don't fret...
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Seppuku wrote:1) Khedira is not injury prone.
2) Sahin is actually good defensively (better than Alonso, who is decent btw).
3) Pepe is a monster in mid.

Don't fret...

khedira is injury prone. 5+ last season.
...Sahin can do defensive work? i didnt know this...
pepe must stay in cb, not fond of pepe in dm. at all. unless against farca.

So sahin can do defensive duties better than alonso? skeptical but we will see. i hope ye arent wrong about this.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 am

We should actually reconsider to look at Gago again.
He did perform well for Argentina today

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 am

♠Ace wrote:We should actually reconsider to look at Gago again.
He did perform well for Argentina today

He already talked his way out of Madrid this summer... Which is why you should never burn bridges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next