why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ?

5 posters

Go down

why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ? Empty why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ?

Post by michael1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 am

so iv finally found where the old goal forum is lolll took me a while but i got there haha

anyone know why balotelli didnt even make bench, was he injured ?
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ? Empty Re: why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ?

Post by zarola Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:36 am

He wasnt on the bench because he was running around warming up... but he was never used.

How did you find the forum?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ? Empty Re: why wasnt balotelli even on the bench ?

Post by michael1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 am

u sure i didnt even see his name on the subs list ?

i just googled something like what happened to goal.com forum and stumbled apon this place and recognised some of the users from the old goal forum
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 am

Im 100% sure I saw him and the commentators were talking about him and how agueros signing might see him on the bench a lot.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

ahh ok.

if anything it should be dzeko sitting on the bench balotelli is wayyyyyy better than him, ahh well glad i didnt stay up to watch the match then
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 am

Well if Mario Balotelli is being reduced to a bench player then hopefully ManCity does the right thing and sells him before the end of the month, preferably to Juventus...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 am

juve_gigi wrote:Well if Mario Balotelli is being reduced to a bench player then hopefully ManCity does the right thing and sells him before the end of the month, preferably to Juventus...

I would love Balo at Juventus, but unless he can play on the left, he would be surplus as well. Hope Palermo use Pastore's money to buy him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 am

lolll i would love thattt so much but will never happen one we cant afford him

2 our fans gave the guy lots of stick while he was at inter so dont think he will wanna come to us unfortunantly.

if he leaves it will be to ac milan.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Well if Mario Balotelli is being reduced to a bench player then hopefully ManCity does the right thing and sells him before the end of the month, preferably to Juventus...

I would love Balo at Juventus, but unless he can play on the left, he would be surplus as well. Hope Palermo use Pastore's money to buy him.

I'm sure Juve can make room for the next Italian legendary player. I'd even sell Krasic to fit him in...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 am

Torino is a scary place for a black Italian lmao.

And yes, Balo can play LW. I bet he could play LB/GK if needed. Hes so versatile :d
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 am

zarola wrote:Torino is a scary place for a black Italian lmao.

And yes, Balo can play LW. I bet he could play LB/GK if needed. Hes so versatile :d

I have seen him there but thing with Balotelli is he is a loose cannon. If he ACCEPTS that role and will not cry and complain, he is welcome to Juventus.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 am

Balotelli is wanted in Turin? I'd imaging the ultras would more likely volunteer to have a steel catheter shoved up their junks than roll out the welcome mat to Mario...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 am

justdoit_ wrote:Balotelli is wanted in Turin? I'd imaging the ultras would more likely volunteer to have a steel catheter shoved up their junks than roll out the welcome mat to Mario...

As I said in another post, the racism was just a way of getting at Balotelli. I am not justifying it, but I think that everything changes when he is a Juventus player because guys like Sissoko were fine, and Thuram was a legend with Juventus as was Davids. It was just a way, in my opinion, of hitting out at him because of his personality, though it was still disrespectful and unethical.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down