Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

+16
theaguia
♠Ace
Doc
Seppuku
hrealmadrid
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
S32TABLANCA
JAY-Z
shaven
jenno
ÖMARz
izzy
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Turok_TTZ
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. Empty Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/lass-va-angeles-ha-negado/20110710dasdaiftb_35/Tes

*Turok is RAGING*
Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. FFFFUUUUU

I pray to the president and to mou to lower our evaluation of him. i thought that lass wud be fine staying with us if the transfer didnt work out, i recall reading this from the man himself several times. but this action...

refer to the pic above, I am severely disappointed.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 am

Lass is screwing with Madrid here, he needs a lesson to be learned.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. Empty Re: Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A.

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am

The xcx wrote:Lass is screwing with Madrid here, he needs a lesson to be learned.
Agreed.

I defended lass many times. but not this time. he has betrayed us, betrayed madrid. No player is bigger than the club. not cr7, not raul, no one. Lass is officially dead to me.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 am

same thing, same result, one way or another, Lass can...

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. Gtfo_gold_gif
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:51 am

The nerve of this guy.

Words can not describe how I feel right now.

To keep it simple, like Nick said^^^^^
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. Gtfomild
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 am

Lass wasn't ommited. Lass refused to go to L.A. 850605

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 am

To be fair, lass has asked for a transfer since the winter. Wages are not the problem... It's the transfer fee required by Madrid. So, he's making a power play to force Madrid to sell him for the highest offer as opposed to what the club wants.

I get it. Supporters will be mad. But the player is doing what's right for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

The funny part is that Lass wants to leave a Real Madrid side that is coming to win it all...
Maybe not this year, but not after next year imo...
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Completely logical for him personally. He's been kicked off the France NT because he's not a regular at the club level. The Euro is in 2012. He needs to play regularly somewhere or he will never play the Euro with France.

His personal ambition is also not on the bench either.

Just sell him and move on. I actually admire the fact that he doesn't put up with the Madrid and Mou bs. He knows what he wants. Madrid is being slimy with their handling of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't think Madrid will sell him to one of the great clubs though...

It will be a like the Robinho transfer I think...

Maybe PSG this time? the best destination for us because he would be a very good addition and we shouldn't strengthen other top clubs!
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

jenno wrote:I don't think Madrid will sell him to one of the great clubs though...

It will be a like the Robinho transfer I think...

Maybe PSG this time? the best destination for us because he would be a very good addition and we shouldn't strengthen other top clubs!

Juve want him formally. PSG is buying Sissoko from Toulouse and are still looking at Matuidi, so they're out. With Essien injured, i wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea jumped in (Ramires in not a DM and Mickel is not very good).

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Ah ok thank you.
So the best for us would be Juve!

Because 1st of all he will help Juve regain a CL spot...
And because Chelsea is a very good team Smile
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Tottenhm are also formally offering.

Btw, the transfer figure offered by both Juve and Tottenham according to AS was 15 million and a 4 million net salary to Lass. Lass accepted and Madrid refused because they want 20 million.

Man U is also expected to jump in apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 pm

As i think about it more, Lass is under contract. Even if he's unhappy, he should be a professional and play it out. I personally don't think he would behave like this if the Euro wasn't in the summer of 2012. He really needs to make a move now to have a chance for the France NT.

That said, i don't think Blanc is a fan of his to begin with. Blanc was also the consummate professional when he played... i really don't see how this makes Lass look better to Blanc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 pm

He can go get hit by a bus for all I care right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

he really needs to go.

i think he made his point.

he simple wants to leave.

and better than gago imo
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 pm

He wants to leave?!!!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 am

Oh well, I hate to say this but now Lass should leave, for his own sake. But people saying that he is a traitor and GTFO is quite stupid if we let people like Kaka go without similar berating.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

Lass doesnt care about trophies, lass doesnt care about money, lass only cares about playing. Not be a star playing but minutes playing, shouldnt we all respect this guy?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Lass doesnt care about trophies, lass doesnt care about money, lass only cares about playing. Not be a star playing but minutes playing, shouldnt we all respect this guy?
He has almost equaled the games he has played in madrid to hes whole career. Lass hardly played in Chelsea, Arsenal and Portsmouth, yet now when he can be considered as a part of a team who has started games as a starting Xi, so he still has a nerve to whine.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:40 am

He would never get ahead of khedira (and now that we have pepe), will never happen. He knows he isnt up to the competition.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Lass doesnt care about trophies, lass doesnt care about money, lass only cares about playing. Not be a star playing but minutes playing, shouldnt we all respect this guy?

i do. at least he is straight forward and clear on what he wants. i dotn care if other hated him. but as a person i rather have that kind of attitude. clear of he wants to leave for the obvious reason. not money but for his love of playing the game.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 am

Why are you guys accepting when Coentrao did exactly the same thing but now when Lass is doing it for some playing time everyone goes into hypocrisy mode?

The guy wants to play for the NT team and the only way to do it is obviously a starting place. And in Madrid he has none.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

I just find this all disappointing becuz lass is our best dm in the team. khedira cant match lass on a good day and he never will. if lass wud just work out his consistency he wud easily be starter and currently shud be the starter. if its about nt team, i really dont think him leaving us wud change the situation. blanc seems to be preferring more inferior options to lass... i dont know many dms apart from toloulan that are better than lass in france.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next