Rickinch
uzonero
Forza
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Milan v Napoli - Page 4 Empty Re: Milan v Napoli

Post by Kaladin Mon 23 Sep 2013, 17:29

Yep, its appalling that we still have issues with set pieces. You'd think Allegri would've fixed that by now...

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon 23 Sep 2013, 22:04

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Dante, its not mainly the subs that I am mad at him for; a good coach should know how to deal with difficult circumstances, he shouldn't be dependant on individual players to bail him out but rather motivate the whole team, know each and every player's qualities and use them accordingly.

It is shocking seeing a manager that has been with us for 3 years still having difficulties using players and making the best out of them, he should know better by now.

I honestly want a coach that utilizes his players well and makes the best out of certain situations. I like coaches like Unai Emery and Pellegrini since they can make weak teams look good. We should be looking for the likes of Conte and Montella.
That is right if he had a stable squad, but each season he is with a different lineup...
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:34

Forza wrote:
JespSwe wrote:and galliani needs to realize that its because of 3-4 players who is always costing us the game, it has been happening for years now.
Exactly. Failure to reinforce the right areas. We could've won that game with 13 mil spent on Eriksen, a GK, or a couple of decent CB.

It's not as if it's hard to find replacements. Imagine the team we could've had with some spending in the right areas:

SES - Balo
Eriksen
Monty - De Jong - Poli
MDS - Rodriguez - Benatia - Abate
Marchetti

And how do you get this money? By not buying Kaka, Matri and Zapata and by selling Robinho and Emanuelson for whatever price. Just get rid of them. That frees up transfer money and wages. Even sell Mexes if you need to. Our defence is like swiss cheese. Only a couple of season's ago we had an unstoppable wall. Oh, the agony.
it is doable. if the likes of Napoli and Fiorentina can pull it off, can we. besides Napoli and Fiorentina has bought awesome players yet they have kept their wage bill lower than us!

Galliani is a hell of a negotiator, but him and his co (braida) absolutely suck in assembling the squad. leonardo is missed in this club

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:36

El Shaarawy wrote:Yep, its appalling that we still have issues with set pieces. You'd think Allegri would've fixed that by now...
yeah guys set pieces has been poor. but i think zapata alone in starting lineup has made the back really unstable. i had lot of faith in him but by now he has proven me that he doesn't deserve to start. he is young but he needs to be demoted to bench. vergara needs to get more time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:43

celikmilan wrote:After i just went online or read anything most shocking thing is that Allegri is still our coach.Their first goal OMG. There was 7 of our players and 5 of them. Nobody was watching nobody. 7 of them are watching a ball and no one is watching those 5 players. Who is coaching our players to defend? I guess nobody. That was disgrace even for non professional players. Then he substituted Birsa who was with De Jong and Mario only one who tried to do something. Matri played whole game and he did nothing. Allegri was stating before that he wants a player to play with Mario to ease some pressure of him and Mario was playing alone. Hell, we played with 10 players. Well, we played with 9 players, Emanuelson was nowhere to be seen like every time he play. OK, we have a lot of injured players but Allegri must do the best with squad he have and he did not do that. He have too many bad choices to be a coach of club like ours. I watched Milan games 24 years until now and i am gonna watch them as long as i am alive but we never played so bad and never had worst team. Enough is enough. Allegri out.
One other thing are our medical team. Too many injuries and obviously Balotelli have some issues with his knee. I am glad that he got that red card so he can get some much needed rest. For other players apart from De Jong and maybe Polli, i would get them to some coalmine or something to work a little because they are not doing what they are supposed to do and that is to play football. And then let them play with some ball.
Berlusconi, sell the club. Galliani, do your job . Allegri gtfo.
for 4 years of patience, I would have wanted Allegri to learn something out of same mistakes he has made over and over again over the years. I appreciate the fact that injury and mass exodus of stars last year has deprived him but nevertheless he had times where he had very decent players at disposal, and i know he cocked it up. I want to believe allegri but I can't see Milan succeeding under him in long term.
i seriously cant or dont want to see him his career prolonged for another 2-3 years. maybe until the end of this season yes... but no more than that.

and i agree, there is something seriously wrong with medical and fitness programs. investigation is required. injury prone pato has continued his good fitness in Brazil for fair few months now! while every now and then our main players are injured.

and with management, its not all about transfer, my biggest problem is that some of our sporting directors (namely braida) is super incapable of assessing players quality. my biggest problem ever with this club is that, we buy players based on form, and not class and quality. and that is a huge problem. thats why we have players like nocerino stacked in our team. just get quality, not based on bloody form!

with young quality players atleast coach can guide them or motivate them to bring the best out of them, but with naturally incapable untalented players, no matter what coach do, they will still remain the same.

if we have players who have caused problems over the years, then club has a problem! unfortunately Galliani is too loyal to our players and spoiling them!

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:57

JespSwe wrote:
uzonero wrote:
JespSwe wrote:abbiati and zapata worst player in this game. its time abbiati is send back to bench!

it because of abbiati's cockup i have to say the whole squad's morale fell down after that. up until to that point, milan was making a decent progress putting good pressure in napoli defense.
Abbiati to the bench for who?  Amelia? Coppola?
I think I will rather endure Abbiati's blunder
gabriel!!!, >.<
we both know Allegri would rather stick with the experienced goalies
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content