Napoli vs Milan

5 posters

Go down

Napoli vs Milan Empty Napoli vs Milan

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Game starts in 20 minutes.

Official lineups:
Napoli: Reina, Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Milik, Mertens

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Suso, Bacca, Niang
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Napoli vs Milan Empty Re: Napoli vs Milan

Post by M99 Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 am

Gustavo Gomez always reminds me of this.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 am

Abate WTFFFFFFFFFFF
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:34 am

Suso needs to add some variety to his game. All he does is cut in and shoot ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:39 am

Sigh
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:15 am

Yeah
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:51 am

Honestly, I thought there were many positives today in comparison to the last time we played Napoli at the San Paolo. However, the midfield needs to be fixed and Montella clearly knows what he needs to make it work, as evidenced by the post match comments. Lets hope the management can deliver either in the next few days (if there is any hope) or, probably, in January.

Montolivo and Kucka should be our subs not starters.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:57 am

Wow...I mean wow.

I felt like that was ours to win until we started getting silly.

Few things of note off the tip of my tongue.

I rate Gomez.

Montolivo showed much more capability.

Suso and niang (bar the incident) earned even more of my respect tonight.

Sosa looks like a capable addition.

De sciglio needs to be trusted by montella.

Donnarumma deserves better in front of him.

Bacca was a complete passenger. I really disagreed with many complaints from critics suggesting he lacks proper build up play, he did nothing to silence those doubts. I worry that he will be more like a fair weather striker than somebody truly deadly when we need him.

Overall, despite the loss we actually have a gameplan and actual coach who has years of exp and knowledge of the game. I know we lost but the milan we are used to would have mailed it in at 2-0, and that wasnt the case. Im very impressed with the way we came out in the 2nd half.

On the whole we look like a very capable side, despite this we had many glaring mistakes tonight, with Romagnoli arguably having his worst showing ever.

We look very open at times, while solid at others.

For now, im excited to see what Montella does from here. we have much more to build on and this result could definitely have gone another way. I mean understandably much of us are really at a loss for the end of the game, but unlike last season it appears as though we have a clear spine and general gameplan/identity to work with.

Begrudgingly so, ill take this as a learning curve

giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 pm

I mostly agree, however, on Gomez i don't, sure it was his first game and at Napoli away, but he looked way too raw. It pains me to say that i can't wait for Zapata to come back, but at least he has a few good games in him sometimes. I liked our attack as well, its a shame Abate didnt convert early on. Our midfield needs a complete overhaul, as much as i admire Kuco's work ethic, if Montella wants to play beautiful football then we need some people who are comfortable with the ball. Bacca - nothing different from last year's performance against Napoli away, he gets suffocated, this is just a product of Sarri's system. Romagnoli - wow, whats up with that handball lmfao? why didnt he just clear it first touch? Either way i'm not liking what he's showing recently, very complacent, he needs competition for his spot otherwise we risk him going De Sciglio's route. Donny - dunno what more can be said, just be glad we have him. The implosion ruined us, but i like the comeback, credit where credit is due. Not that bad of a result Napoli away, if we can survive until christmas we should be safe, our new chinese overlords need to improve the team. However, we better beat every scrub team on the way, we'll defo lose against top 4-5 sides though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down