Post by baresi Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Stats:
Shots
Milan 22- Napoli 9
On Target
Milan 9- Napoli 3
Corners
Milan 8- Napoli 3

My take on Allegri would be playing Urby, zero effective passes, 0 successful crosses, bad in the air, weak in defense, I would play him against weaker opponents or when we are down and want some one to give us more option but surely won't start with him, not against Napoli at least.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan v Napoli - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan v Napoli

Post by Dante Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't know for you , but the end result left a lot to be desired.. I am not mad or angry with anyone specificaly , since Napoli proved again to be a tough opponent , but i think we should have at least a point after tonight.

The game went not how i expected..but how i secretly feared it would , conceding an early goal Laughing..Other than that , we actualy had a good game , even though the result says otherwise ..whatever, i think once we get our shit together , we could have a great season. Moving on ,

how many fkn times we must concede from a set piece , just how many Laughing ..Improve already , improve..I am dissapoint. Don't really know where to begin with .. Balotelli vs Reina ? Dat ref who had the best view in the world and didn't give that penalty against Poli? De Jong , Mexes , Robinho performances ?

Those of you who critisice Allegri , you're mostly losing it when you blame him for his substitutions. He actualy did great with his subs , all of Niang , Nocerino and Robinho did reasonably well , especialy dat scrub Niang ! I was quite impressed actually.

Abate just got back from injury missing game time and quite obviously both him and Poli were exhausted at the time of their substitution , especialy Poli who imo had a great game , especialy when i consider he also played a bit against Celtic . Allegri simply saw they had to get out , before the begin being a liability on the pitch. Anyway , don't pressume to know better than the coach who is with our players day in day out.. it's just silly , sorry.  

I suppose you can blame him for Emanuelson , like Baresi said. I don't know why Constant didn't play , but in any case , he's not on form yet and it was quite obvious against Celtic. Emanuelson is in some good form lately , though if i were to judge , i'd say he lacks in confidence .. He's afraid of the critisicm and always going for the safe option , something which could be described as wise at times ..the other half , he just stalls our build up play. In any case , we had no better option , because if Constant was ready to play , he would get the nod i believe.

Matri i though he would score tonight , again didn't happen. I must say he hasn't begun in the best way possible .. i think main reason is we lack Montolivo and Kaka. Both him and Balotelli mostly , have to drop deeper for the ball and that's not optimal for their game. We will see , but i think once we get our mojo back , our attack will be very effective.

As for Muntari , what can i say . Like i said in the other thread , the dude is a thorn in the asshole Laughing..I kept counting his mistakes mostly in the 2nd half and it seemed he was just doing stuff just to piss me off .. wtf Laughing

I know he had to play but , come on now.. Nocerino was so much better - leaps and bounds better - than Muntari. I think Allegri's biggest mistake tonight was probably Muntari , than Urby. In his defence , who would drop the midfielder who scored 2 goals in 2 consecutive games? Even if he did , he would still get the stick of not playing an on form player Laughing

Abbiati i won't talk so much , since there is not much to say. Had once again a dissapointing night. I don't know if it's me , but i think these nights are getting more frequent . He's old even for a keeper now and i don't expect who knows what of him , but he has to hold on , as long as he is n.1 choice , this can't continue. He's a keeper of immense experience and to allow such goals , blunters actualy.. it's inexcusable. He's experienced enough to leave this behind him , but i am afraid time is catching up with him and fast. His reflexes and anticipation are clearly not on the same level anymore. I hope he can find some sort of form , because we will need him big time this season.

Birsa a few things , despite his efforts , when Kaka and Sapo are ready , i doubt how much we will see of the dude.. He's not bad , but i don't think he stands a chance to Kaka , Saponara or even Robinho for the position.

To end this , despite the result , i think we should just move on , finaly remember to improve on set pieces , never play Muntari again from the start and wait for the absentees to get back. I don't fully understand the pessimism , because once we have our A squad back , shit are really going to happen. Fiorentina , Roma and Inter are just on form , they don't have a better team than Milan and it will show during the season.

I can't predict the future , but i can predict that Milan will have a great run in during the season. I can't explain it in this particular post , but i see it so clearly. There's no way we will end up behind Fiorentina , Roma and Inter , not if we can help it and stay injury free that is.

Last edited by Dante on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:29 pm

There is one thing that I was very happy about, it is Balotelli's attitude after missing the penalty; I thought he would be devastated and will play worse but he proved me wrong and pulled off a spectacular goal. This kind of attitude is nothing short of amazing and it could define a player's greatness.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm

@Dante, its not mainly the subs that I am mad at him for; a good coach should know how to deal with difficult circumstances, he shouldn't be dependant on individual players to bail him out but rather motivate the whole team, know each and every player's qualities and use them accordingly.

It is shocking seeing a manager that has been with us for 3 years still having difficulties using players and making the best out of them, he should know better by now.

I honestly want a coach that utilizes his players well and makes the best out of certain situations. I like coaches like Unai Emery and Pellegrini since they can make weak teams look good. We should be looking for the likes of Conte and Montella.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:There is one thing that I was very happy about, it is Balotelli's attitude after missing the penalty; I thought he would be devastated and will play worse but he proved me wrong and pulled off a spectacular goal. This kind of attitude is nothing short of amazing and it could define a player's greatness.
Couldn't believe my eyes when he missed , but it was easy to see he was very determined tonight. Before the game , i thought he would score 2 goals and as the game went on , i thought , fk dat , it can't be he hasn't scored already Laughing . His goal was simply class . As for the missed penalty , he was going to miss eventualy at some point in his career and his attitude after the pen proves he already knew and understood this very well , which is cool if you ask me . On top of it all , Reina had his best game since he joined Napoli , i haven't seen him like that in years. Anyway ,

Balotelli has balls of steel and if he slows down with his antics , he's going to grow into an amazing player next to El Sharaawy. I wasn't mad at him because he missed the penalty , i thought it would drive him crazy to score a goal , even more than before. He did it , but he didn't keep his composure and got sent off after the game.. it's those silly stuff Balotelli has to stop and it will happen at some point. We just have to stick with him untill this happens.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Dante, its not mainly the subs that I am mad at him for; a good coach should know how to deal with difficult circumstances, he shouldn't be dependant on individual players to bail him out but rather motivate the whole team, know each and every player's qualities and use them accordingly.

It is shocking seeing a manager that has been with us for 3 years still having difficulties using players and making the best out of them, he should know better by now.

I honestly want a coach that utilizes his players well and makes the best out of certain situations. I like coaches like Unai Emery and Pellegrini since they can make weak teams look good. We should be looking for the likes of Conte and Montella.
You think Conte and Montella would have stayed that long , with such minimum support from the management Laughing..Seriously now?

You have to realise a few things about Allegri and first and foremost is that he actualy knows our players inside out , you simply assume he doesn't. He 'made' enough of them himself , if you get what i say.

It's getting ridiculous that i have to defend him for the 1872365 time , but could you stand back a bit and look at the wider picture here . Is it his fault Abbiati is simply mediocre these days ? Is it his fault Muntari doesn't know how to play football? Is it his fault Constant is off form ? Is it his fault that we have so many injuries right now?

A coach is responsible for the tactics used , control of the dressing room and substitutions. Tactics are pretty much down to what players you have and with the players he has , he actualy uses the correct tactics 99%, i have no other words left to describe it. Control of the dressing room , motivation, inspiration e.t.c , that's not happening only on the sidelines-halftime , that's mostly during trainings. Giving orders during the game isn't motivating , not how we interpretate it at least . As for the injuries , well , there's the coach and there's a small bunch of coaches behind him too , these are called fitness coaches. These are mostly to blame , if you want to blame someone that much .

Allegri isn't perfect and i understand why you blame him . But really , he's the scapegoat here and pretty much every time we lose , it's always Allegri's fault Laughing..You say what Jesp used to say since years , that it's our best players that save his sorry arse all the time.. but every coach depends on his best players for his team to succeed , isn't that elemantary and so obvious? Why is it any different for Allegri ? Other coaches depend on their best players , our best players just bail him out Laughing ..don't you see the flaws in your reasoning.

Besides , if the best players don't perform , they will lose their jobs in the end , so it's not like they are doing Allegri a special favour here. Allegri builds the foundations for them to become so important and effective , it's not the other way around. I am sorry if you can't see that , but it's simply true. I have explained all the stuff i said and the stuff i am not going to say here , so many times . It's mostly down to some of the players , as much as we don't like it , that results like these occur. Unless you think Allegri never cared how bad we are at set pieces? Or he was given better players than Muntari and Birsa and he left them out , for them to play ?

I don't get it , a coach works with what he has. Well , that's the best result possible , unfortunately . You expect Allegri to teach Muntari how to play football at 29? Or Abbiati not to make blunders , at 36? Robinho to be able to begin games , when he can't even sprint after 20minutes? Football is not just players on paper and overall quality , there are many other factors that are simply out of control. When all our best players get back , things will change , but blaming Allegri after every single loss won't change reality , nor it will make the defeats 'just his fault' after we start winning game after game . We will be winning game after game because Allegri had and will have a big say in it. We win as a team and we lose as a team , you can't blame just one man and be done with it. You can blame Allegri for the things i mentioned , those are his responsibilities. Saying he doesn't inspire or understand our players is , sorry , just bollocks.

A great example to prove how mistaken you are , is the game against Barcelona last season , in San Siro. Not even 1 out 10 people really believed we could win Barcelona like we did , but he always did and the players believed in him .The whole team is behind him in everything , how do you assume to know better than them ?

In any case , Allegri won't be here for ever , but it saddens me deeply to see fellow Milanisti to be so one-sided and judgemental of a coach who has done so much for this team. I mean , most of you don't even recognise his best work at Milan , it's mind blowing in his 4th season to have so many enemies , mainly because enough of our players were & are , simply put mediocre .

People outside of the Milan fanbase , know this. Nobody is blaming Allegri really , it's just Milanisti who 9/10 times say this. Outsiders mostly have good things to say about Allegri Laughing, so again , just trying to find the scapegoat . To end this , when we actually change coach , i am pretty sure many will realise how wrong they were about Allegri. And it won't be because we will suck with a new coach , no , it's because most of you will realise how your "coach-blaming patern" works , really .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

No, I don't expect him to fix our players but rather show them that they have to work hard for their spot. If a player does mistakes, he should be dropped, players like robinho, nocerino, emanuelson, and muntari should earn their spot; when they are given the spot easily, the sense of competition goes away.

I have mostly defended Allegri but when you see the same repetitive mistakes, it becomes irritating. Mind you that Allegri is not fully to blame for the state of the club, the fitness coaches have been very bad lately. I blame Allegri for his mistakes and his only not someone else's; Allegri should not be playing emanuelson as a LB, or Muntari over Poli, or Robinho over youngsters, etc. He should do better with the current situation he is in.

Furthermore, I don't want him to know the players, instead, I want him to know their qualities and use them effectively; here are some examples where he doesn't do well:

1) Playing muntari as a box to box midfielder when he clearly lacks the qualities to do so.
2) Playing emanuelson as a LB when he doesn't do well defensively.
3) Playing nocerino as our creator.

On the other hand, it might not even be Allegri's fault at all, the pressure of running a club like Milan and having Berlusconi watching you is a scary idea in itself and can have a huge effect on a person's mentality.

If Allegri can learn from his mistakes, I would love to keep him as a coach.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:No, I don't expect him to fix our players but rather show them that they have to work hard for their spot. If a player does mistakes, he should be dropped, players like robinho, nocerino, emanuelson, and muntari should earn their spot; when they are given the spot easily, the sense of competition goes away.

I have mostly defended Allegri but when you see the same repetitive mistakes, it becomes irritating. Mind you that Allegri is not fully to blame for the state of the club, the fitness coaches have been very bad lately. I blame Allegri for his mistakes and his only not someone else's; Allegri should not be playing emanuelson as a LB, or Muntari over Poli, or Robinho over youngsters, etc. He should do better with the current situation he is in.

On the other hand, it might not even be Allegri's fault at all, the pressure of running a club like Milan and having Berlusconi watching you is a scary idea in itself and can have a huge effect on a person's mentality.

I can't just judge people like that , i don't exactly know-understand what fitness coaches do. I have friends who play in Greek League C and i've seen trainings and i've heard a lot of stuff from friends (both injured at some point or not) about what they do.Up to an extent , i get what they do. And in Milan's case , i mostly believe the players just got injured Laughing if they can't get back on time or get injured right away like in Pato's case, then i will start blaming people . Not just like that.

Emanuelson was preffered because most probably , Constant wasn't going to do any better , especialy if i judge from what he did against Celtic. You say about earning a spot , well what about Constant? The left back position must seriously be one of the only two positions Allegri could choose between players and after Constant had a bad game against Celtic , he benched him ! Laughing The other one was Nocerino , who had a mediocre performance , benched him too! All the rest are justified starters , either because they deserved it or couldn't do otherwise because of injuries. At the end of the day , it's the bias that doesn't let critical thinking happen anyway , since Allegri has been doing that for years actualy , bar the exception that proves the rule (Bonera and rescently Muntari Laughing) . As for Poli , being a Milan player for a few months actualy , he has played quite a lot. In fact , knowing how Allegri does it , Poli is destined to become a regular , he just doesn't do what you accuse him for . He gives Poli a chance to earn that spot , if anything , whilst giving him much playing time at the same time.

Whatever , i don't want to say any more . Everytime we lose , many of you like to drink some haterade and go at Allegri Laughing , i am really fed up with this. He has his part of blame in defeats like all coaches do when their team lose, yet he's not the cause of defeats , not in the vast majority of them at least . Even the most avid of doubters will surely realise that it can't be that since day 1 all our defeats are his fault , i mean come on Laughing .. but it's happened. I am inclined to believe , even if i didn't knew any better , that this is simply false Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:14 am

Mario Balotelli is simply one of the best players in the world. A future ballon d'Or winner if he doesn't kill somebody. He dominated Napoli today. He was a one man wrecking crew. You may have become too dependent on him. Hopefully for your sake and for the sake of La Nazionale, IL Faraone comes back and plays beautiful music with Balo. You really need IL Faraone to step us his game.

Balotelli's play has really covered up your biggest weakness which is your central defenders. The player you guys miss the most is Thiago Silva. If you had Silva in the lineup this year you may have challenged for the title.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 am

@Dante I said in my post that Allegri is not the only one to blame, he is not the cause of all our troubles. All I want from him is to improve, what improvements has he made since his first season with us? After 3 years with the club, you would expect better.

Overall, Allegri is a great coach but his only major flaw is that he doesn't really learn from his mistakes. I like him because he is honest and because he is close to the players but he doesn't always know how to use them.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:30 am

baresi wrote:Hey Jesp, this lose is painful as u mentioned, but honestly speaking we did play a very good game taking our circumstances into consideration. We created we were a thread we had our chances, what more can we ask from the coach.

I can't think of a better line-up that we could have approached this game with, Sapo is still a big question we don't even know how he will perform, not to mention in a game like tonight's. Allegri used Poli instead of Nocerrino which was great call, Brisa instead of Binho wasn't bad.

We all knew before the beginning of the season if we don't reinforce our back line we will be suffering this season. I am still thinking of what will happen to us when Mexes (sadly our best option) gets injured or suspended which we all know both are going to happen this season. Seriously speaking I like Allegri and think no coach can do a better job with the available players, Ancelotti had a better squad in his last season with us with much less competition in the league and we played worse football than this.
i would think that with a really better coach milan can do much better job. allegri had times when he had decent players on disposal yet he cocked up. he has never learned his mistakes. with tactics with subs with whatever approach. i am just wondering how long milan's patience is going to last on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:34 am

winter transfer cant come soon enough or better yet, i want to actually see vergara start over zapata. zapata was a disaster written all over it, Napoli could have scored 3 goals in 6 mins. attacking department was alright, but it was poli and de jong who was ever so impressive, and birsa surprisingly did well too.

muntari ever so wasteful as usual. with matri, i like him he is a hardworking striker he always yet again made lot of things to happen, set up wonderful backheel pass that balotelli should have scored. but i saw matri doing too much dummy moves which did surprise napoli defense but unfortunately no one was there to take advantage of it.

i have said many times, and i will repeat it again, matri is a good player but he was absolutely not needed, and its thanks to allegri, we could have used that 11 million in defense!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 am

abbiati and zapata worst player in this game. its time abbiati is send back to bench!

it because of abbiati's cockup i have to say the whole squad's morale fell down after that. up until to that point, milan was making a decent progress putting good pressure in napoli defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 am

and galliani needs to realize that its because of 3-4 players who is always costing us the game, it has been happening for years now.

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:58 am

JespSwe wrote:abbiati and zapata worst player in this game. its time abbiati is send back to bench!

it because of abbiati's cockup i have to say the whole squad's morale fell down after that. up until to that point, milan was making a decent progress putting good pressure in napoli defense.
Abbiati to the bench for who? Amelia? Coppola?
I think I will rather endure Abbiati's blunder
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:01 am

Birsa has looked really impressive so far.. If we were to revert back to the 4-3-3, I think he should be in pole position to lock the RW spot, he is better than all the RW options we currently have available

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 am

uzonero wrote:
JespSwe wrote:abbiati and zapata worst player in this game. its time abbiati is send back to bench!

Abbiati to the bench for who?  Amelia? Coppola?
I think I will rather endure Abbiati's blunder
gabriel!!!, >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 am

abbiati sucks! really tired of him making blunders over and over again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 am

Yeah, failure to adequately replace players always kills us.

Gattuso --> De Jong
Pirlo --> Montolivo
Ambrosini --> Muntari
Nesta --> Mexes
T. Silva --> Zapata
Prime Dida --> Abbiati
Prime Kaka --> Past-Prime Kaka
Maldini --> De Sciglio
Zambrotta --> Abate
Seedorf --> Poli
Ibrahimovic --> Balotelli
Past-Prime Robinho --> SES

All of those red areas, that is where we are having serious problems.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

JespSwe wrote:and galliani needs to realize that its because of 3-4 players who is always costing us the game, it has been happening for years now.
Exactly. Failure to reinforce the right areas. We could've won that game with 13 mil spent on Eriksen, a GK, or a couple of decent CB.

It's not as if it's hard to find replacements. Imagine the team we could've had with some spending in the right areas:

SES - Balo
Eriksen
Monty - De Jong - Poli
MDS - Rodriguez - Benatia - Abate
Marchetti

And how do you get this money? By not buying Kaka, Matri and Zapata and by selling Robinho and Emanuelson for whatever price. Just get rid of them. That frees up transfer money and wages. Even sell Mexes if you need to. Our defence is like swiss cheese. Only a couple of season's ago we had an unstoppable wall. Oh, the agony.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 am

Also, Emanuelson is a nightmare. Niang was good though.

Matri is going to have to prove his worth next game without Balo. I can't help but think that the forgotten injured man, Pazzini, might have gotten us out of that mess.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 am

Milan v Napoli - Page 3 1st_go10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 am

I never expected a win, given Napoli's run of form...but I didn't expect such blunders in defense and from abbiati, Napoli didn't attack much. In fact, they looked shaky attacking imo, only Higuain had that spark, and Insigne had a decent match when going up front. I'm just going to tell you something...

We're in an injury crisis. In case you didn't notice there's nothing more Allegri can do than to field the players he has at disposal.
Erase the idea of Saponara off your heads til JANUARY, he won't be playing for now. Also Gabriel is injured, just when he was starting to shine for us -.-, hence we got Coppola.

We did see last night a Milan that's trying to do something, but I can't stand this defense anymore, they look like babies -_-

Poli and Abate were subbed due to fitness, both couldn't stand 90min, and well that is all..

The theme for our recent seasons has been to find a game of "rebirth", and then on we find consistency. I'm still waiting for that one game... (last season was Milan 1 - 0 Juve ). Allegri can be consistent once he finds harmony in the group, but with these injuries it's going to be tough.
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 am

Yeah, it's important not to understate the fact that our injury crisis greatly contributed to this loss.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 am

After i just went online or read anything most shocking thing is that Allegri is still our coach.Their first goal OMG. There was 7 of our players and 5 of them. Nobody was watching nobody. 7 of them are watching a ball and no one is watching those 5 players. Who is coaching our players to defend? I guess nobody. That was disgrace even for non professional players. Then he substituted Birsa who was with De Jong and Mario only one who tried to do something. Matri played whole game and he did nothing. Allegri was stating before that he wants a player to play with Mario to ease some pressure of him and Mario was playing alone. Hell, we played with 10 players. Well, we played with 9 players, Emanuelson was nowhere to be seen like every time he play. OK, we have a lot of injured players but Allegri must do the best with squad he have and he did not do that. He have too many bad choices to be a coach of club like ours. I watched Milan games 24 years until now and i am gonna watch them as long as i am alive but we never played so bad and never had worst team. Enough is enough. Allegri out.
One other thing are our medical team. Too many injuries and obviously Balotelli have some issues with his knee. I am glad that he got that red card so he can get some much needed rest. For other players apart from De Jong and maybe Polli, i would get them to some coalmine or something to work a little because they are not doing what they are supposed to do and that is to play football. And then let them play with some ball.
Berlusconi, sell the club. Galliani, do your job . Allegri gtfo.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:29 am

Yep, its appalling that we still have issues with set pieces. You'd think Allegri would've fixed that by now...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next