Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '

+3
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '  Empty Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Spain Coach Vicente Del Bosque praised Italy’s performance and admits fatigue made the difference in the long run.

“It was a great performance and Italy are a very strong side who deserved to take the lead in the first half,” he told Rai Sport.

“As the game went on we got better and deserved the victory in extra time.

“Over the course of the match things balanced out and Italy looked increasingly tired, which allowed us to come out.”

The game ended 0-0 after 120 minutes and was only decided on sudden death penalties, sending Spain through to the Confederations Cup Final.

Emanuele Giaccherini was very impressive, as was Christian Maggio and naturally Andrea Pirlo.

“Cesare Prandelli deserves credit for speeding up their play down the wings with Maggio and Giaccherini, as their runs put Spain under real pressure.

“Alberto Gilardino had a fantastic game, he was constantly shaking off markers and holding up the ball for his teammates. He ensured Mario Balotelli was not missed.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '  Empty Re: Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

I don't know if he's going to accept a bench role after this. At least not a small bench roll.

How much do you think we could get for him after this, in this inflated market hmm

I wonder.....
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '  Empty Re: Del Bosque: : ' Giaccherini was impressive '

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I don't know if he's going to accept a bench role after this. At least not a small bench roll.

How much do you think we could get for him after this, in this inflated market hmm

I wonder.....

I wouldn't sell him after all he was closest to Pirlo in creating chances this season, plus he said he wants to be 12th man him and Matri said better 12th man in Juve than 1st in small club. With Pirlo aging I can see Giaccherini trying to get that position
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

If he's happy that's fine. But i'm just thinking we're getting to our old self, and we end up with more quality players than we can keep happy. If he's happy, fantastic. But I'd rather have money than an unhappy player who justifiably wants to start more often. You know what I mean bro.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 pm

This man is living the dream!
The truth is...he can't disappoint because no one really expected much of him...so when he puts in good performances, it won't go unnoticed
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Giach is truly living the dream from Serie C to CL player and Italy starter
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 am

Giacherini should be on starting XI because he makes everybody else feel like Ronaldinho, so his presence is important on psychological point of view...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 am

Giacherini should be on starting XI because he makes everybody else feel like Ronaldinho, so his presence is important on psychological point of view...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 am

Giach has been a a decent player for a while now. Always willing to give 110%. If we do sell him (although imo i dont see why he shouldnt be happy with a bench roll at juventus, wins titles, plays, gets on with the team, still gets called to the italy squad) if we get less than 12 million for him whoever buys him will have a bargain!

Doesnt get the highlights cause as everyone knows, he was a no one, but the perfomance he gives vs 'better' players makes him a gem. Italys best players in this cup, SHOULD be at brazil 2014.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 am

The thing is giach is trying so hard, but Conte doesnt see hid talent and besides he doesnt fit in our squad. Play him as CM? dont think so. LM instead of ASA? dont think so.. He isnt that defensive.
We have pogba march pirlo and vidal for CM so how could we fit him?
He isnt recognized as the player who is liked by prandelli.
What luciano said is true, giach should show evdrybody what he is capable of and not think that everyone is better than him.
ForZa giach! Well played in the tournament
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down