Giaccherini's agent : ' For Conte Giaccherini is non-transferable'

Go down

Giaccherini's agent : ' For Conte Giaccherini is non-transferable'  Empty Giaccherini's agent : ' For Conte Giaccherini is non-transferable'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Interviewed by IlSussidiario.net, one of the agents by Emanuele Giaccherini, Furio Valcareggi, gave an interview to clarify what will be important for the future of wild black and white. "Me and my partner irreplaceable, the lawyer Marinelli, did not call anyone. Also because Marotta was very clear on the future of Giaccherini "- says FIFA agent -" Sure, the voices enjoy but Antonio Conte, a great coach, do not even want to talk about the sale of Giaccherini. For he is not for sale. "Dry precise and therefore Valcareggi that he excludes also that there might be a willingness on the part of Giaccherini to leave Juventus: "Absolutely not. Giaccherini's fine to Juventus, feel the confidence of all and then still wants to win so much." Winning still therefore , maybe the third title in a row, "I believe that Juventus have many chances to win their third consecutive league title, the team is really strong and the market is not over." On the Champions concludes: "It 's harder in Europe since there are teams that have long since been set up to win the Champions League. But you never know. Juventus will go on. Giaccherini With black and white. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down