TalkingReckless
Casciavit
Clockwork Orange
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moderator application - Page 2 Empty Re: Moderator application

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 am

I am Tomwin Cruyff, distant relative to Johan.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 am

Clockwork do not treat with Tomwin Juvister, their hearts are dark and full of betrayal, incest and other insults to the Old Gods of Rinus Michels. They have spurned the beautiful game and Cruyff has often spoken of the error of the Italian way.

Join us instead, plead us your fealty and rise again as Clockwork Starkcelona.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 am

You will regrett the day you involved yourself with my affairs, Stark.

Winter is coming, and so am I.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I can see there is much work to be done in this forum. I feel that with each post I am being driven deeper and deeper into the abyss, and as I look back, the light is getting further and further away from my reach with each post. The time for a decision is almost upon me. Will I become the poster that will illuminate this forum and take it to the next level as a protagonist, or plunge into further darkness, as an antagonist. Darkness is currenlty all I see when I look around, even Great Leader has descended to the the percipice of defeat.

Like Anakin Skywalker after losing Padme, I feel like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, I know where the power, lies, but the power I can touch is only a memory, I shall embrace the shadow, the shadow will give me warmth....

Your post gives hope where there is none and light where we are shrouded in darkness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:You will regrett the day you involved yourself with my affairs, Stark.

Deception is coming
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:54 am

I am dying rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 am

RG is dying. I can confirm, I am death.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am

Can someone please explain this 'I can confimr' thing? Dare I ask...who started this farce?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:02 am

An internet legend

I can confirm

I am the internet
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:02 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:Can someone please explain this 'I can confimr' thing? Dare I ask...who started this farce?

RG Started it

I can confimr
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:Can someone please explain this 'I can confimr' thing? Dare I ask...who started this farce?

It was started by one of the greatest posters we have ever had in our history.

His name was Jibers. He is in exile at the moment suffering for the sins we are responsible for. To me he is a hero NAY he is more than that. He is internet himself.

This can't be confirmed

There are not enough tears for us to shed to confirm that

Last edited by RealGunner on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 am

INB4Warning rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:09 am

RealGunner wrote:

His name was Jibers. He is in exile at the moment suffering for the sins we are responsible for. To me he is a hero NAY he is more than that. He is internet himself.

Laughing

I should have expected it would be him. He is everything that is wrong with this forum. I do not understand how he is not permanently banned. It shows how lax the administrators and the moderators have been. He is a disease that should be eliminated. Please do your duty RealGunner and refrain from worshipping false idols.

Shameful :facepalm:

If I am the light that illuminates this forum, he is certainly the darkness that taints it and plunges it deeper into chaos. When I eventually become a moderator, he will most certainly, be the first to go...

Last edited by Clockwork Orange on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

Chen does not approve of this shit. Pls go.

Moderator application - Page 2 Artie_falling_off_a_cliff_by_kristin05-d343oxc
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 am

Goal Legacy. The one place in Internet we don’t want to see any closer. And it’s the one place we’re trying to get to. It’s just where we can’t get. Let’s face it, Mr.Orange, we’re lost. The time of the Catenaccio… is over. Do we leave Goal Legacy to its fate? Do we let them stand alone? Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Orange… and it’s worth fighting for.

I see in your posts the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Cruyffism fails, when we forsake our heritage and break all bonds of total football, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered minds, when the age of Cruyff comes crashing down! But it is not this day ! this day we pass !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 am

The responses you've received so far are not meant to make you feel ostracized or disrespected.  They are simply a humorous means of addressing an issue we've faced quite a bit since the forums began two years ago. 

We are not currently searching for new Moderators or Administrators.  Nor, when the time arises, IF the time arises, that we do, will we likely look first to those who are applying for the job.  It has been my experience that those most desirous of such a position tend to fare the least well when actually placed in such a role.  If such a time comes that the current staff needs to be expanded or one of us leaves and must be replaced we will have an internal discussion on potential candidates and contact them privately.  Should all of our chosen candidates turn down the offer then, and ONLY then, will we consider a public announcement asking for applications. 

Please keep in mind that this is not meant to dismiss any and all future opportunity for you out of hand.  We do not wish for you to feel ostracized or targeted by me or any other Admin for individual criticism and/or unique treatment.

Even as Admins we are regular lads and lasses who need to express our sense of humor and brevity from time to time and this well-trodden topic offered an opportunity to do so.  The jokes are not meant to be at your expense.  Please, do not feel targeted and do not take this personally.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 am

Clockwork as a mod rofl

He'd ban anyone who opposes kissing Cruyffs feet Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 am

RedOranje wrote:The responses you've received so far are not meant to make you feel ostracized or disrespected.  They are simply a humorous means of addressing an issue we've faced quite a bit since the forums began two years ago. 

We are not currently searching for new Moderators or Administrators.  Nor, when the time arises, IF the time arises, that we do, will we likely look first to those who are applying for the job.  It has been my experience that those most desirous of such a position tend to fare the least well when actually placed in such a role.  If such a time comes that the current staff needs to be expanded or one of us leaves and must be replaced we will have an internal discussion on potential candidates and contact them privately.  Should all of our chosen candidates turn down the offer then, and ONLY then, will we consider a public announcement asking for applications. 

Please keep in mind that this is not meant to dismiss any and all future opportunity for you out of hand.  We do not wish for you to feel ostracized or targeted by me or any other Admin for individual criticism and/or unique treatment.

Even as Admins we are regular lads and lasses who need to express our sense of humor and brevity from time to time and this well-trodden topic offered an opportunity to do so.  The jokes are not meant to be at your expense.  Please, do not feel targeted and do not take this personally.

The only respectful post in this thread... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Laughing

I should have expected it would be him. He is everything that is wrong with this forum. I do not understand how he is not permanently banned. It shows how lax the administrators and the moderators have been. He is a disease that should be eliminated. Please do your duty RealGunner and refrain from worshipping false idols.

Shameful.

Clockwork, I will advice you to keep Pulis-esque defamatoric words out of this. Jibers is not a disease but a cure. He is the Cruyff to Ryan Shawcross, the Ps4 to xbox one, the Villa to Messi. My eyes are teary as i speak of my exiled friend. He brought us hope when all was lost in the midst of darkness. His knowledge is only comparable to Yohan Modric, he is the one true king. God of the fire nor the god of the light can harm him.

He is the one we deserve
He is the one we need

The Bird of Hermes Is My Name,
Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

He is Jibers.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 am

RedOranje wrote:The responses you've received so far are not meant to make you feel ostracized or disrespected.  They are simply a humorous means of addressing an issue we've faced quite a bit since the forums began two years ago. 

Thank you.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

RealGunner wrote:Clockwork, I will advice you to keep Pulis-esque defamatoric words out of this. Jibers is not a disease but a cure. He is the Cruyff to Ryan Shawcross, the Ps4 to xbox one, the Villa to Messi. My eyes are teary as i speak of my exiled friend. He brought us hope when all was lost in the midst of darkness. His knowledge is only comparable to Yohan Modric, he is the one true king. God of the fire nor the god of the light can harm him.

He is the one we deserve
He is the one we need

He is Jibers.

Comparing Clockwork to Pulis and then Jibes to Cruyff, better put Clockwork on suicide watch Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 am

RG my old friend, I shed a tear, but gained comfort in your words.

Jibers is indeed the true saviour to this forum. The one true deciple of MTfootball, king of Goal legacy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am

Can you afford to make annual trips to Cuba for the Moderator summit Clockwork?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Moderator application - Page 2 Empty :facepalm:

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am

RealGunner wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Laughing

Shameful.

Clockwork, I will advice you to keep Pulis-esque defamatoric words out of this. Jibers is not a disease but a cure. He is the Cruyff to Ryan Shawcross, the Ps4 to xbox one, the Villa to Messi. My eyes are teary as i speak of my exiled friend. He brought us hope when all was lost in the midst of darkness. His knowledge is only comparable to Yohan Modric, he is the one true king. God of the fire nor the god of the light can harm him.

He is the one we deserve
He is the one we need

He is Jibers.

You have played right into my hands and your obssession with this failed poster has proven to be your downfall. This shall be your final deceit. Associating that clown with Senior Joahn is like associating Leonardo Da Vinci with Mike 'the situation' Sorrentino :facepalm:
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 am

Tbf Fatman, Pulis would tactically out-shine Cruyff. Cruyff said the likes of Pulis are the reason he's not managing a club anymore.

He got fired from Chivas because he wasn't able to properly manage a team.

Cruyff is holding football back imo.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:31 am

Regarding Jibers:

Tis death that marks the end of age
and death that shows signs of beginning.
Even when Thou was suffering.
A wooden frame with truth clasped on it,
holding together the fragments of every life.
Tis death that marked the end of age,
and death that destroyed every sin.
Risen is what they say when Thou doest what Thou didst promised
and ended the sufferings of all.
For it is in Thy arms I shall lie,
next to the forgotten savior Jibers, we shall cry
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down