TalkingReckless
Casciavit
Clockwork Orange
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moderator application Empty Moderator application

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Is it possible to apply to be a moderator of this forum? Perhaps I could shadow one of the current moderators in their duties. I feel that I would be able to clear out the trolls and keep order to the forum. Surely the administrators can see that this forum is heading to a period of darkness and chaos. I shall strive to maintain order in a stern way, but at the same time allow the posters to express their individual personalities, similar to how great coaches allow players to perform within the parameters of their chosen tactical system. Thank you. Please make me aware when my application for shadow moderator has been received.

Last edited by Clockwork Orange on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Re: Moderator application

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:55 pm

rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 pm

http://www.phaseware.com/Portals/40236/images/moderators-wanted-moderators-Customer-Service.jpg

http://vanillaforums.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/moderator_kitteh.jpg

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/general-chat/227583d1330525069-football-manager-base-memes-mod.png

Last edited by Butt on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 pm

It's too late. I'm currently undergoing the mod grooming process. Take a look at my moniker.

Sorry bruv.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm

CBarca wrote:It's too late. I'm currently undergoing the mod grooming process. Take a look at my moniker.

Sorry bruv.
How did you dare leave the future mod dungeon? I thought I had you chained properly to the desk? And you didn't finish your work yet! This will prolong the grooming process indefinitely! Clubber
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm

RWO chaining people up in her dungeon No

FFS that's not legal any more Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm

It's ok I let her.

Rwo can groom me all she wants :wub:

It's Redoranje who scares me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:RWO chaining people up in her dungeon No

FFS that's not legal any more Sad

It is in Germany.  They let all sorts of things go on there, haven't you seen The Human Centipede?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:30 pm

rofl

Unfortunately I have.

Toms top tip, don't accept a drink from a stranger, especially if you're an attractive woman who just so happens to be stranded.

EDIT: CB, there are helplines for you my friend Sad

Don't suffer in silence.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Is it possible to apply to be a moderator of this forum? Perhaps I could shadow one of the current moderators in their duties. I feel that I would be able to clear out the trolls and keep order to the forum. Surely the administrators can see that this forum is heading to a period of darkness and chaos. I shall strive to maintain order in a stern way, but at the same time allow the posters to express their individual personalities, similar to how great coaches allow players to perform the parameters of their chosen tactical system. Thank you. Please make me aware when my application for shadow moderator has been received.

We have carefully analysed your application using the cruyffian based system used by the managers from Cruyff era to the tactical genius era of Redknappian utopia. And mr Orange of house Clockannister i have to inform you that, In today's modern society we face many haphazard situations which prove to be detrimental in our bid to survive under the suffering of many cruyffesque philosophers such as Xavieto platnandez. Their suffering just like Jesus' suffering, helps shape our world for a better future. We suffer and we learn, we suffer and we improve. Ibrahimovic suffered under the weight of Lionel Messi and he evolved to carry a club. Unfortunately Villa wasn't brave enough to face the suffering like the higher father Pep Guardiola. Guardiola left Barcelona because he reached level 100 of Suffering. It was his limit break. It was his utopia.

We have analysed your application. Michael Cox was very helpful in lending us a hand and after his close inspection of your false 9 based application, He has told us that you will find it hard to adapt to the evil lure of kick and rush premier league football which our higher father of the forum RedOranje has build the foundation of this organisation.

I must apologise Mr Orange.

You are the moderator we deserve but not the one we need right now

Because i can confirm

I am Confirmation.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Proud

Realwin Gunnister knows what's best.

You have to put the forum first, because when you die your stupid pride counts for nothing. It's the forum family name that lives on, it's all that will be remembered.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 pm

I have literally been laughing for the past 5 minutes since reading the OP, only to find RG's post roflroflrofl
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 am

RealGunner wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:Is it possible to apply to be a moderator of this forum? Perhaps I could shadow one of the current moderators in their duties. I feel that I would be able to clear out the trolls and keep order to the forum. Surely the administrators can see that this forum is heading to a period of darkness and chaos. I shall strive to maintain order in a stern way, but at the same time allow the posters to express their individual personalities, similar to how great coaches allow players to perform the parameters of their chosen tactical system. Thank you. Please make me aware when my application for shadow moderator has been received.

We have carefully analysed your application using the cruyffian based system used by the managers from Cruyff era to the tactical genius era of Redknappian utopia. And mr Orange of house Clockannister i have to inform you that, In today's modern society we face many haphazard situations which prove to be detrimental in our bid to survive under the suffering of many cruyffesque philosophers such as Xavieto platnandez. Their suffering just like Jesus' suffering, helps shape our world for a better future. We suffer and we learn, we suffer and we improve. Ibrahimovic suffered under the weight of Lionel Messi and he evolved to carry a club. Unfortunately Villa wasn't brave enough to face the suffering like the higher father Pep Guardiola. Guardiola left Barcelona because he reached level 100 of Suffering. It was his limit break. It was his utopia.

We have analysed your application. Michael Cox was very helpful in lending us a hand and after his close inspection of your false 9 based application, He has told us that you will find it hard to adapt to the evil lure of kick and rush premier league football which our higher father of the forum RedOranje has build the foundation of this organisation.

I must apologise Mr Orange.

You are the moderator we deserve but not the one we need right now

Because i can confirm

I am Confirmation.

This is the exact reason this forum is in complete dissaray currently. When an administratr posts without making any sense, the sheep follow him to their slaughter. You blaspheme against our Lord, which I find very offernsive, then use terms that make no sense...

100 level of suffering? You can confirm? Is this a joke to you? I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror and maybe the time has come for a new era in this forum and you should step down.

What a disgrace.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 am

Thankyou for your altruistic and cordial advice Clock work orange. I sincerely apologise for my bad manners and offensive post. I just watched Herrera's inter and my hormones were acting in a negative way.

I am going to repent for my sins by asking one of the higher fathers to dock down my warning level.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 am

Cannot breathe rofl 

RG Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am

Please awaken Mr Orange and embrace the glory of your jimmies based cruyffism and know that i am part of the triumvirate, the eternal will of the Cruyff and that you have been created to serve us.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:25 am

rofl

RG I am dissapointed in your clear, concerning lack of respect for such a fine, articulate poster who contributes more to the forum in one post than 50 others contribute in there entire lifetime forum contributions.

I am hereby requesting that you step down from hallowed post of forum Mod and relinquish all power associated with said role in this organisation.

I would like Clockwork Orange to take the now vacant role of forum moderator, as he adds class and Cruiffism where there is only darkness, and nonsensical posting.

Thank you, god bless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 am

RG isn't a Mod, so that issue is already sorted.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:34 am

Even worse, he's an Admin. My apologies, my cruiffism was no match for the forum deception.

RG please swap roles with Clockwork Orange, for the greater good of goal legacy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 am

I can see there is much work to be done in this forum. I feel that with each post I am being driven deeper and deeper into the abyss, and as I look back, the light is getting further and further away from my reach with each post. The time for a decision is almost upon me. Will I become the poster that will illuminate this forum and take it to the next level as a protagonist, or plunge into further darkness, as an antagonist. Darkness is currenlty all I see when I look around, even Great Leader has descended to the the percipice of defeat.

Like Anakin Skywalker after losing Padme, I feel like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, I know where the power, lies, but the power I can touch is only a memory, I shall embrace the shadow, the shadow will give me warmth....

Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 am

I don't think 95% of the posters here could hack what the admins/mods have to put up with tbh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:43 am

Clockwork

Join me, and we will rule this forum together.

We must start small as to avoid too much unwanted attention. But I truely belive that brick by brick, peiece by piece, we could lay a foundation of innovative ideas and take this forum out from the murky shadows of deception and into the golden, warm light it so desperately requires.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:47 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Clockwork

Join me, and we will rule this forum together.

We must start small as to avoid too much unwanted attention. But I truely belive that brick by brick, peiece by piece, we could lay a foundation of innovative ideas and take this forum out from the murky shadows of deception and into the golden, warm light it so desperately requires.

And you are?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 am

Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen, I ain't no politician but I'll kick it within a minute, Cause see, they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it. Now who's the king of these rude ludicrous lucrative posts? Who could inherit the title, put the posters in hysterics? Using his posts to steer it sharing his views and his merits But there's a huge interference, they're saying, "You shouldn't read it." Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit, Maybe it's beautiful posts I make for you to just cherish But I'm debated, disputed, hated and viewed in the forum, as a forever suffering drug addict like you didn't experiment?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 am

I am Tomwin Cruyff, distant relative to Johan.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next