TalkingReckless
Kaladin
Firenze
Arquitecto
SaintJoe
28 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:mole you remind me of real kandahar defending mourinho right now, yeah it's that bad

I'm not defending anything, i'm just pointing out the facts and why i'm not bothered.

Its all about the games to me, if Sony have more exclusives that i'm interested in i'll go there.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Che, did you like BF4's gameplay ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

don't care lol, not buying ea products... i did buy nhl 13 a few weeks ago but that was used so they're not getting any money Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts confirmed not PS4 exclusive, coming to XBOX.

Sony didn't really show many exclusives then
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:21 pm

che wrote:don't care lol, not buying ea products... i did buy nhl 13 a few weeks ago but that was used so they're not getting any money Laughing

lol thought you were a BF fan
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 pm

used to be, i've got hundreds of hours on bad company, but i didn't buy 3 because origin was (and still is, to a slightly smaller extent) a sack of shit... now every ea pc game requires it, and i'd rather drive a railroad spike through my head than play a shooter on a console, uncharted 3 on crushing difficulty is the closest i've come to throwing a controller against the wall in a long time
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 pm

che wrote:used to be, i've got hundreds of hours on bad company, but i didn't buy 3 because origin was (and still is, to a slightly smaller extent) a sack of shit... now every ea pc game requires it, and i'd rather drive a railroad spike through my head than play a shooter on a console, uncharted 3 on crushing difficulty is the closest i've come to throwing a controller against the wall in a long time

Never play fifa then Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 pm

i never do when i'm sober Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Absolutely fascinating with the Sony rant going on in part 1 of this thread. The same thing seems to happen all across the internet, which means that Sony must have pushed a lot of buttons correctly. It is quite overwhelming to say the least. All the memes created have no mercy either.

"I want to play a machine that is completely devoted to games" - ps fanboy
"I dont want to be connected all the time, this is ridiculous!" (once a day, wow what a disaster) etc. etc.
"PS4 is more powerful and cheaper!"
"I can sell/trade my games the way I want" (or whatever)

Like some stated in here, this does not matter to me what so ever. The only question would be if PS4 can run the big multiplatform games like BF4, COD or FIFA significantly smoother, or if they look noticably better on Sonys console.

PS fans are really trying to look for reasons to not buy Xbox One, which is interesting psychology to me. It seems as though the future is set in stone; Sony has won 10-0. Poor Microsoft, having some of the smartest people in the world working for them, they clearly must be stupid, not knowing how to do anything right.

The Sony presentation was nothing special in my view. I just look at the exclusives they had, and did not find anything better than what Xbox could offer. Ryse and Titanfall impressed me more so far.

In the end we should make decisions based on solid personal preferences; like how I enjoy the Xbox controller SO much more than the small PS controller. I think the look of the Xbox One is more clean and appealing to me, even though this is not a crucial matter.

About my console-past; Got PS1 when I was like 8 for Christmas and was absolutely mesmerized. The next big revolution for me was the N64 with Goldeneye, featuring TOTAL agent Cruyff. Then one Easter I picked up Xbox and Halo 1 and it was much better than I thought, I normally dont get into that science fiction world too often but there was something special there. Since then I had pretty much never looked back, even though I also bought a PS3, though it couldnt play my discs anymore so I sold it lol.

When it comes down to multiplayer experiences and how Playstation and Xbox 360 portraits themselves online, I cant help falling for the greenish more naturally positive and friendly vibes I get from the Xbox Live community. With PS3 I feel it has a colder, darker feel to it.

This message has been approved by TOTALVOETBALLEGENDFATHEROFGODBATESUPERSTARSOCCERPRO cruyff

Signature:

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 7 Crf11

Cruyff told me I am special Proud
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Che I know dat feel bro

Impossible game, people run up to you and smack you about then Drake's dead.

No dodge prompts in trailers either lmfao No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Sony: Third-Party DRM Refers to Playing Used Games Online Only

Essentially the same as it is currently, online passes for certain games should the publishers wish so. Totally different from the XBOX DRM.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Speaking of Sony, does anyone know what features their Online service will have in comparison to Xbox Live?

That is also something i would take into consideration as well as the games as i didn't like PSN on the PS3 very much tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 pm

yeah I'd like to know too tbh

never used psn

ps+ looks good though with the relatively new and popular free games every month

lack of cross game chat is disgusting, thankfully that's available on ps4

I don't expect it to be much different from xbox live, when I think about it xbox live really doesn't offer that much lol. the occasional discount on arcade games, meh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Well with PS+ you get early Beta access codes, free games every month . cloud saves and i think there's something else

I dont have it btw but im planning to subscribe to it in the coming month or so
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_mo7m4cftuk1s63ovdo1_1280

megaton ...

btw , apparently Activision weren't pushing for DRM , it was all EA and Ubi

how strange does that sound , huh !? Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Well with PS+ you get early Beta access codes, free games every month . cloud saves and i think there's something else

hmm If they can offer me dedicater servers on top of that( as the Xbone will have that), then i might be in the process of changing my mind Laughing ( as long as they bring the games)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Well with PS+ you get early Beta access codes, free games every month . cloud saves and i think there's something else

hmm If they can offer me dedicater servers on top of that( as the Xbone will have that), then i might be in the process of changing my mind Laughing ( as long as they bring the games)

They probably have dedicated servers , but surely not as many as MS's 300k ffs ...

Me thinks they went with the "pay for multiplayer" to compensate for dedicated servers , since u have to maintain those ... and they sure as hell aren't free ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 pm

pUsHa wrote:Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_mo7m4cftuk1s63ovdo1_1280

megaton ...

btw , apparently Activision weren't pushing for DRM , it was all EA and Ubi

how strange does that sound , huh !? Laughing

destiny isnt exclusive right?

I guess they mean additional content

I didn't actually check out this or Titanfall, gonna have to do so
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Nah Destiny isn't exclusive, probably just exclusive content.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

They probably have dedicated servers , but surely not as many as MS's 300k ffs ...

Me thinks they went with the "pay for multiplayer" to compensate for dedicated servers , since u have to maintain those ... and they sure as hell aren't free ...

I hope so, what ever console i choose simply has to have it.

I can't stand the host advantages and lag of p2p, its 2013 ffs.

You would hope it has anyway, imagine Destiny on peer to peer ffs.

Would be a disgusting mess.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 pm

speaks wonders that the most anticipated game is still GTA 5

Rockstar :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 pm

So when's everybody going to buy their first next gen console? I'm going to wait until a year or two after launch when PS4 the won't be facing any sort of shortages, it will be much cheaper, more intresting games, all the console bugs found and sorted with and also I would have seen how much Publishers are charging for games.

Due to time wasted this gen on the 360 there's so many PS3 exclusives I need to catch up on. Infamous, Killzone, Resistance, Uncharted, God of War and Ratchet and Clank prepare yourselves for nonstop playing. Proud
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm

This is PS Plus.

An Instant Game Collection of top-rated PS3 and PS Vita titles at no extra cost.
Exclusive PlayStation Store discounts each month.
Exclusive access to premium avatars and PS3 dynamic themes.
Early and priority access to game demos and beta trials.
Full Game Trial: try games for a limited time before you buy them.
Automatic Update: set your PS3 system to automatically download system software, game updates and more, directly to your PS3 and PS Vita.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:So when's everybody going to buy their first next gen console? I'm going to wait until a year or two after launch when PS4 the won't be facing any sort of shortages, it will be much cheaper, more intresting games, all the console bugs found and sorted with and also I would have seen how much Publishers are charging for games.

Due to time wasted this gen on the 360 there's so many PS3 exclusives I need to catch up on. Infamous, Killzone, Resistance, Uncharted, God of War and Ratchet and Clank prepare yourselves for nonstop playing. Proud

Around Jan 2014
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Sony spoke of clouds indeed

in 2014

in the US...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Might get on release, if not close to release.

If that don't happen for whatever reason, i'll buy it January next year. Quite a few games coming out then according to the E3 show.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum