TalkingReckless
Kaladin
Firenze
Arquitecto
SaintJoe
28 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:01 pm

The division Proud

BF4 Proud

Teamwork Proud

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:07 pm

LeGladiator wrote:The division Proud

BF4 Proud

Teamwork Proud

The BF game was scrypted ... The guys on PC's we're just playing videos ffs ...
I have played a sh1tload of hours in bf3 , and I have never seen such an incompetent gunner in a helicopter like in that video ... those guys shouldnt've even made it in the building , much less have the time to destroy the heli with the RPG ....

pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Just watched the highlights of the show and while the no online, used games restrictions and price is great they only showed 3 games i'm interested in.

So at end of day neither console has won me over based on these showings, i probably won't buy one until this time next year so there's time for that to change.

But as of right now i'm more impressed with Xbox's line up games despite the fact PS4 is cheaper and has seemingly zero restrictions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 pm

The console is so cheap because there is no camera included. Xbox are pushing the kinect experience and making it as part of the console while sony is separating from that. they first said the ps4 was a package with camera but now they are changing strategy to sell a cheaper product.

Imo, they should offer a second SKU at $429-449 with the camera, seeing as it's sold separately at $59
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm

BTW Nothing has changed after watching Sony's press conference. ( or the best bits)

Witcher 3 and MGS 5 are still the best games i have seen by a million miles.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Apparently Killer Instinct is a F2P game , only one fighter is free ... you have to pay for the rest one by one ... but nobody knows the price ... lol

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-reboot-is-free-to-play-only-one-character-is-free/

___

From Microsoft ... I like Ryse , Quantum Break , and Spark maybe !? But I can live without those ...

In the end Sony has the best dev teams ... and they're going to deliver some of the best exclusives anyway .. I know where my wallet is driving me off to ... :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Only games that really wowed me were new Metal Gear Solid and The Division, those are not exclusive. I think that XBOX slightly edged it with their gaming content shown, but none of the exclusives justify the crap that comes with it for me. Sony have my money at this point.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 pm

we still have no ideas what Quantum break play like tho, people in love with the name?

games i would buy right now are Witcher 3, MGS5, Battlefield, Destiny, maybe second sons and ofc that ubi game. i like ryse but that 100 bucks i save on ps3 are like 2 games for me lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Just the concept Nick ...
-------
games and exclusivz:

Last edited by pUsHa on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm

pUsHa wrote:Apparently Killer Instinct is a F2P game , only one fighter is free ... you have to pay for the rest one by one ... but nobody knows the price ... lol

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-reboot-is-free-to-play-only-one-character-is-free/

___

From Microsoft ... I like Ryse , Quantum Break , and Spark maybe !? But I can live without those ...

In the end Sony has the best dev teams ... and they're going to deliver some of the best exclusives anyway .. I know where my wallet is driving me off to ... :bow:

You don't know that tbf, i would rather spend money on something i know is going to deliver.

Neither press conference really did that for me, so its a case of wait and see.

Microsoft did deliver the games with Ryse, Quantum Break, Halo, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, D4, Crimson Dragon, Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct and that untitled Black Tusk game.

Ok i'm not interested in all of them but they did deliver, i really can't say the same for Sony if i'm honest or at least from what i have seen looking on IGN etc etc.

The only two i'm interested in is Killzone and Infamous( as i just found out that Beyond:Two Souls is a PS3 game No ), please let me know if they showed more that i missed out on.

Because gaming wise that's a pretty poor showing considering i have already seen them anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm

PS4 is region free too, can probably import it from the US for Ā£280ish

Also I think some people here liked the look of Killer Instinct (Xbox Exclusive?)

It's free to play..only you get one character free and have to pay for every individual character you buy Laughing

not bad if they're like Ā£1 but anything else is silly
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm

pUsHa wrote:Just the concept Nick ...
-------
games and exclusivz:

They still have a lot to show at TGS and Gamescon they said that before the press conference earlier this week....

Not all of the 15 were shown as not all of it was first party, only the first party Microsoft stuff were part of the 15.

Titanfall and Dead Rising isn't part of the 15 for example.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:43 pm

They still have a lot to show at TGS and Gamescon they said that before the press conference earlier this week....

Not all of the 15 were shown as not all of it was first party, only the first party Microsoft stuff were part of the 15.

Titanfall and Dead Rising isn't part of the 15 for example.

Alright ... I guess we're going to see more new games from both at TGS and GC
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Yeah its all part of the release plan for both of them....

They were never going to blow their load when there is two big events to come before release.

I expect Sony to go HAM at TGS though seeing as that market is where they dominate Microsoft especially.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 pm

long live the land of the rising sun Proud
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Phil Spencer ‏@XboxP3 5 Jun
@HugodrAndrade E3 show is all games but we'll still have more exclusives to announce post E3. I expect GamesCom to be a good event.

Found the tweet Very Happy

Didn't mention TGS though, i know they are shit in Japan but in last couple of years they have added Microsoft studios in Japan so i'd be surprised if they didn't have something there.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

PS4's cheaper plus you could trade in PS3/other consoles towards it and get it even more cheaper.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

not sure they will, I think they may have given up on Japan now

The Wall Street Journal reports that Microsoft is delaying its Xbox One launch in Asia until late 2014, a full year after the console debuts in the US.

Alan Bowman, Microsoftā€™s regional vice president for sales and marketing in Asia, says the move is part of a "staged approach" for the Xbox One, noting the company is planning to offer localised content once the console is available. The WSJ claims Microsoft is only planning to offer the Xbox One in select Asian markets, including Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, and India. Notably, Japan is missing from that list, a market that the Xbox 360 has struggled in traditionally

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 pm

hmm

Surprising as they are apparently investing heavily in Microsoft Osaka ( one of studios i mentioned)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:29 pm

RedOranje wrote:Cruyff-ism? Nah, Sony exploited ruthless counter-attacking tactics against Microsoft. They struggle to impose their play early on with the initial conference about the PS4 and were roundly on the back foot. However, they held out and took the pressure without ever breaking, then when Microsoft got caught upfield, disorganizing themselves in their attempt to exploit the apparent weakness of Sony, who then proceeded to tear them apart a'la Netherlands in the Euro08 group stages against Italy and France.

Spoiler:

Haha! Very Happy

As cheap of a shot that was I must admit this was quite clever Very Happy

My lack of wit prevents a proper comeback.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:hmm

Surprising as they are apparently investing heavily in Microsoft Osaka ( one of studios i mentioned)

The Xbox is strong is this one.

First the reveal wasn't enough, then e3 wasn't enough, now we have to wait for Gamescon rofl

Regardless the general consensus everywhere is that Sony won
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 pm

What you on about? i only care about games and Sony showed hardly anything.

Sony won because of non-gaming reasons( isn't that ironic) not their actual line up.

We don't have to wait for anything but fact is Microsoft showed games and lots of them and Sony hardly showed anything of interest outside of Killzone and Infamous which we had already seen.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Are you referring to exclusives? Because exclusives will always be there for either console.

Microsoft promised games (15 exclusives) and I'm sure you are as excited as I am for project spark... but how many of those exclusives seem even note worthy? Sunset Overdrive or w/e looked intriguing...but then again so did "The Order"

The games are just a plus, I mainly wanted to see a console and know a price, as well as see Sony shoot down any unfavorable rumors. We got all that.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:31 pm

They showed off Crimson Dragon, D4, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse Son of Rome, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, Halo and Project Spark.

There was more too but i can't remember the names.

Around half of them interest me and the games and features is all i care about.

I said before E3 that the always online and used game stuff don't bother me because it doesn't effect me.

All i care about is the games and as of right now Microsoft have showed more games that interest me.

Sorry for being one of the few who cares more about the games than the policies and price of the console as by the time i buy one i expect both consoles to be cheaper than they are today anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Seriously, the new MGS looks so amazing. Are they showcasing a playable demo at the E3 floor?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What you on about? i only care about games and Sony showed hardly anything.

Sony won because of non-gaming reasons( isn't that ironic) not their actual line up.

We don't have to wait for anything but fact is Microsoft showed games and lots of them and Sony hardly showed anything of interest outside of Killzone and Infamous which we had already seen.

Expect more titles from Sony in the upcoming years.

I will say that the Sony conference was underwhelming compared to Microsoft's, but that was largely due to Sony revealing a lot of their exclusives back at the reveal conference.

Microsoft had nothing but games to show, and that worked great for them. They have some good games coming up like Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall.

Sony won the E3 and then entire next gen with 3 blows: 1) No DRM support. 2) No required online connectivity 3)Price of the console. All with the added bonus of having the superior hardware.

Plus that PS4 console looks sleek as hell. ooh!

First day purchase for me.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next