Jay29
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
58 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Lex Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 pm

But he's not top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top quality!1!

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 am

I still don't get why the transfer window opens in July, should open as soon as the season finishes.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gunnersfan14 Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I still don't get why the transfer window opens in July, should open as soon as the season finishes.

I completely agree!! Evil or Very Mad
gunnersfan14
gunnersfan14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I still don't get why the transfer window opens in July, should open as soon as the season finishes.

you can buy whenever you want but they player won't officially join your team until the 1st of July
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 am

yeah, it makes no difference when the summer transfer window is open, unless it conflicts with pre season schedules. so july 1st is fine.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 am

Arsenal are apparently in pole position to sign Portuguese winger Nani from Manchester United for 6mio.

http://goo.gl/kw36l

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Nani-and-higuain

hmm
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Screen+Shot+2013-06-17+at+8.31.13+AM

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus have now prioritised signing Tevez from Manchester City ahead of Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 am

There is growing speculation that Juventus have now withdrawn their interest in Gonzalo Higuaín, as Arsenal close in on a £25.5m deal.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:28 am

Whats the latest on Jovetic?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 am

There has been nothing on Jovetic from Arsenal and Juventus' point of view. Fiorentina will only accept a £25million offer -> the player wants Juventus but won't mind playing abroad -> Juventus are offering pathetic offers incl. deadwood players because they can't afford to pay £25million -> If we step up and activate the release clause we can get him. Higuain + Jovetic would be brilliant.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Stevan Jovetic has options to consider ahead of Fiorentina exit

"I've been at Fiorentina since 2008, it has been five intense seasons. I'm young and ambitious and it is normal to want to test myself somewhere else. I don't see anything wrong with that.

"Fiorentina have allowed me to compete in Europe. Now I want to win in Europe. Fiorentina's request won't block a departure. There is a clause but they will help me."

On the clubs to have shown an interest in his services, Jovetic added: "Juventus have been trying to get me for over a year. They say they want me and that I am first on their list ahead of (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, (Carlos) Tevez and (Gonzalo) Higuain. Who wouldn't be flattered by that?

"I will also evaluate the Premier League, which is a fantastic championship, as well as La Liga. I have proposals from each of them so let's see what happens.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8766964/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Barcelona are lining up a bid for Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny according to Spanish newspaper Marca.Clubber

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/16/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1371380657.html?a=GI955d855387501680b14fc2cdc533539b0&t=1371474318
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:44 pm

I personally fear Koscielny will leave Arsenal if the board fail to convince him that Arsenal will win a major trophy this season (Carling Cup doesn't really count). That being said I think Arsenal are willing to pay big for Higuaín and I think he is the exact signing Arsenal need, perhaps along with a RB.

It is never a relaxed time for Arsenal fans when the transfer window opens is it? Hey, at least you got it better than us! Smile
moutinho
moutinho
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Otamendi to Atleti Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Koscielny is 90% gone, we dont really have much to say when Barcelona or Bayern come calling. They offer better pay and trophies.

Its too bad cus he is my favorite player at Arsenal.Sad

Arsenal is like Game of Thrones dont have a favorite player because next season could be his last.Laughing

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

But the thing is, we don't have to 'convince' Koscielny of anything since he's under contract until 2017...
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm

MJGunner wrote:But the thing is, we don't have to 'convince' Koscielny of anything since he's under contract until 2017...
Wenger is such a softie though, if he knows a player's heart is not with the team he will not only let the player leave, he will actually try to facilitate the transfer. Don't understand his transfer policies sometimes.
moutinho
moutinho
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:12 pm

MJGunner wrote:But the thing is, we don't have to 'convince' Koscielny of anything since he's under contract until 2017...

We can't keep an unhappy player for 4 years so we'll have to convince him that we'll be fighting for the biggest trophies during that time.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Two things you should never believe:

Player agents
The Spanish press

Agents try to create situations in which they can get their clients a better deal, so they usually make more of things than exist in reality.

The Spanish press makes the English tabloids look respectable.

Forgive me if I don't get too worked up worrying over Koscielny just yet. :coffee:
Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm

I doubt Koscielny is going anywhere, I think it's just agent nonsense and rumors. Interest from Barca & Bayern could be real, but I'm skeptical it will come to much this summer. Not when Wenger & a few players have said things to the effect that nobody important is leaving this summer, and when you have Gazidis talking about the financial health of the club.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Chumlum wrote:I doubt Koscielny is going anywhere, I think it's just agent nonsense and rumors. Interest from Barca & Bayern could be real, but I'm skeptical it will come to much this summer. Not when Wenger & a few players have said things to the effect that nobody important is leaving this summer, and when you have Gazidis talking about the financial health of the club.

Agreed, he said he was happy at the club
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Well in the real world that how it suppose to work, but you know Agents put all the bullshit in their head and clubs like Barca and Bayren have no class.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Actually word in France is that Kos is gone from Arsenal....  his agent has been told to expect 20 mil+ offers by both Bayern and Barca. Wenger does not get in the way of players leaving if the fee is met and fee for Kos is allegedly 20 mil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Actually word in France is that Kos is gone from Arsenal....  his agent has been told to expect 20 mil+ offers by both Bayern and Barca.  Wenger does not get in the way of players leaving if the fee is met and fee for Kos is allegedly 20 mil.

I know he is gone and where ever he goes will warm the bench. 20 mil+ is a good deal they can have him.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

that's a bit premature, are Barca and Bayern even prepared to pay that for him
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Mudcat wrote:Two things you should never believe:

Player agents
The Spanish press

Agents try to create situations in which they can get their clients a better deal, so they usually make more of things than exist in reality.

The Spanish press makes the English tabloids look respectable.

Forgive me if I don't get too worked up worrying over Koscielny just yet. :coffee:

Actually Sport are very reliable with regards to Barca based matters, i do agree in the main they shouldn't be trusted but Sport are reliable with regards to Barca if they say something i would believe it.

They revealed the Neymar transfer fee in its entirety weeks before it announced, same with Sanchez and Cesc and the Song deal also.

I would think there's definite interest but whether he goes or not is something we will have to wait and see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next