Jay29
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
58 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by GenBlizkin Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 3:07

Nothing short of 10 mill, Thiago and Deulofeu

GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by lenear1030 Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 3:09

i think if someone tables anything over 20m for Koscielny the offer will be considered. that's just my opinion though
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 3:26

lenear1030 wrote:i think if someone tables anything over 20m for Koscielny the offer will be considered. that's just my opinion though

We all hate to admit it but thats the truth, anything around 20 to 25m Wenger would drive him all the way to Barcelona.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 7:23

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Rooney actually wants to join us?? Is this reliable info? At the risk of signing a fat and past it player this maybe our only chance to sign a world class player

But he's not fat and past it. Problem is some Arsenal fans wouldn't be happy even if Wenger signed up Messi. No pleasing some people. Rooney would be a great signing, period, but because he isn't 2-3 years younger, and commands well over £100k/wk in wages, there will be a vocal minority who are less interested in Arsenal winning than they are in saying "told you so, Wenger!" (BTW, I'm not saying Diego Armando Maradona is necessarily part of this group.)

Raptorgunner wrote:We all hate to admit it but thats the truth, anything around 20 to 25m Wenger would drive him all the way to Barcelona.

Koscielny is 99% going nowhere. And if he does go somewhere, frankly £20m+ is a good deal. If Wenger gets another really great CB to replace that would be good business in the transfer market for central defense. Mind you I'm not saying I want to see Koscielny go, nor do I predict he will go. I badly want Kos to stay this summer, and I truly think he will. But £20m+ this summer isn't a bad price, and if Wenger had a good enough replacement lined up for less money, it would be much less painful than the Cesc & RvP transfers.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 8:47

EL Patron wrote:Get that Grenier deal done ffs, we could do with a young attacking mid. Rosicky has like two seasons left in him

TBH you're better off getting someone like Remy Cabella or Romain Alessandrini than Grenier. Cazorla, Jack and Rosicky (perhaps even Poldolski) have the ability to play in the central creative role. Aside form Theo (sometimes) and Oxlade-Chamberlain you haven't got a creative player that gives you natural width, or anyone that can provide decent service to Giroud and anoy other CF that comes in. Both those lads would give you that and can all play centrally as well. Not to mention the fact that Cabella played with Giroud at Montpellier so it would be killing two birds with one stone in bringing him in.

With Alessandrini the benefits are less evident though as hes mostly a left sided player. Got a wicked left foot though, just watch his goals this season.
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 9:04

I think I'm gonna lose my cool if we sell Koscielny. He's one of the few world class players we're left with. For me, it would be just as hard to take as van Persie and Cesc, I loved this guy's ability in the last two seasons and got mad at Wenger when he benched him for frakin Vermaelen. I guess he's gonna get treated better at another club. If we end up selling him I would like Sakho or Inigo Martinez as his replacement.

As for Arsenal's asking price 15million is what they probably gonna ask for. Remember a midfielder who was selected 2nd best player of the season was sold for a similar price despite having 3 years left in his contract. We used to be good at tjis but not anymore.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:53

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-barca-suivrait-aussi-koscielny/379030

L'Equipe quoting Sport... Barca interested in Koscielny.

As far as Grenier... he's a CM/ AM. Cabella is a winger/AM and Alessandrini is a winger (not to mention he's out with ACL surgery until Oct or Nov). Grenier is easily the best playmaker out of the 3.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:56

The problem with finding a replacement for Kos is that you need a certain profile to fit with Mertesacker. Sakho is not that profile and Inigo Martinez is like Albiol... a slower type of CB.

It's as much about complimentary pairing when talking about CBs as it is individual talent.

I really don't know who Arsenal could get that would be within the budget to replace Kos.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 12:06

Ogbonna?
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 12:49

Why on Earth would we sell our best player now that our backline is in unstoppable form? Not for any price. The only reason you sell is because you feel you're gaining the resources to invest in a better option and frankly I don't see any better options right now. That's not to say that I would be surprised if the club sold him for 30m+.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 13:09

I can't see it happening, either Barca make a very good offer or Koscielny demands to leave unless these events takes place he will stay :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 13:24

Apparently Soldado wants to play in the PL, could be a decent option with Higuain.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 14:25

UPDATE from David at the BBC (bbcsport_david ) Arsenal priority a top cf. Higuain 1st choice & keen. #Afc also want 1 holding + 1 attacking mdf. No df unless any leave. Not in for Rooney.

---------------

Higuain, Grenier & Fellaini. hmm
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:01

Please on afroman, any other CDM will be fine
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:23

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 19 1010667_10151532974881700_1123589788_n

he.. he.. what u make out of this ?
lol..Razz

Last edited by Wilson37 on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:23; edited 1 time in total
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:23

Hmm Looks like Arsenal wants to squash all the Rooney talk on twitter.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 16:23

Samuelj29060 wrote:UPDATE from David at the BBC (bbcsport_david ) Arsenal priority a top cf. Higuain 1st choice & keen. #Afc also want 1 holding + 1 attacking mdf. No df unless any leave. Not in for Rooney.

---------------

Higuain, Grenier & Fellaini. hmm

by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:33 am

Reading into your rumors i think you will buy a striker, creative midfielder and a defensive midfielder

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 16:32

Tiote using his Religion to try and get away from Newcastle.

My sides ffs rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 16:34

Fellaini+Grenier would cost in region of 35-40M affraid
with that money we should do better i say again :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:31

http://goonertalk.com/2013/06/16/arsenal-step-up-chase-for-gonzalo-higuain/

another reliable blog
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:41

Arseblogger also wrote this today: "While I’m loath to go down the road of inside info, I do know that we are definitely interested. Higuain is the certainly one of ones that we want, and the first option from a striking point of view."

http://arseblog.com/2013/06/can-we-get-higua-in/
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:51

Good signs i guess

David(BBC) is THE most reliable journo regarding Arsenal. Arsenal specifically tells him to relay their messages to us. gunnerblog and goonertalk don't post rumors either.

Let's hope there is something in it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:56

RealGunner wrote:http://goonertalk.com/2013/06/16/arsenal-step-up-chase-for-gonzalo-higuain/

another reliable blog

goonertalk quoting marca quoting theguardian, and the circle in complete Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:45

What i meant was that they think those reports are right and published an article on it. They rarely talk about rumors like that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:55

I wouldn't be surprised if arsenal would buy higuain. Neither his fee nor his wages are crazy... one of the few opportunities to buy a very good striker reasonably.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:32

But he's not top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top quality!1!
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next