StevieRayVaughan
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
72 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Mourinho has failed! - Page 12 Empty Re: Mourinho has failed!

Post by michaelnana Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 am

I wouldn't call it a complete failure but it was definitely sub par. He could have done more and he really antagonized the squad alot this time around. It's funny because I feel that his management style has been the same from chelsea to Inter to Real and the players at Inter and Chelsea really loved him. He must have failed in his judgement of Real players.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Mourinho is finally going to settle down at Chelsea, because his management style seems very confrontational and ephemeral. He stayed 3 years at Chelsea and his 3rd year it seemed that his team was almost collapsing. Anyway it will be interesting to see Mourinho in a 4-5 year plan.

Last edited by michaelnana on Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

michaelnana
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.reflap.com/michael

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 am

Atletico won more trophies, dont kid yourself he blew it. On top of the fact he destroyed the clubs reputation and destroyed the players unity. On top of humiliating the club legend and captain Iker.

The man is a garbage human being. Not sure why Chelsea or anybody would want this guy anywhere near you. I mean, do you want to win THAT bad!?!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 am

windkick wrote:Atletico won more trophies, dont kid yourself he blew it. On top of the fact he destroyed the clubs reputation and destroyed the players unity. On top of humiliating the club legend and captain Iker

Atlético did win more but considering they participated in different international competitions, that seems of little relevance. Though winning 2 Europa Leagues in 2 seasons is badass, so kudos to them!

Gonna have to disagree with the whole 'destroyed the club's reputation'. Before Mourinho went to Madrid, they were a club who during 7 years couldn't get past the first knockout round, even after spending hundreds of millions. Now... well they still can't win anything and are still spending a lot Razz but they are getting better. When I think of Real Madrid next year, I think they might actually have a chance at a CL trophy. 3 years ago, I'd just laugh.

About the whole Iker situation and whichever other players you might be talking about, I reckon it's something that happens in every club. Somebody who gets benched will be unhappy. It happens. I don't think it's an humiliation. It just means the coach happens to think someone else deserves the spot.

windkick wrote:The man is a garbage human being. Not sure why Chelsea or anybody would want this guy anywhere near you. I mean, do you want to win THAT bad!?!

Ouch! A description a tad aggressive for someone (I could be wrong) you have never even met. There are humans who have done worse things than being a football coach. Personally, I don't really care about the coach (I'll pass on eye pokings though...). I just want to see my team play some decent football and win. What I really dislike is when I see football players in my team diving to gain some advantage. I would never want to win THAT bad. Or kicking someone in the back just because.
I'd like him back (though I know it will never happen) because he is Porto's most successful coach ever. Wouldn't you want Pep back? eco smile
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 am

Swagg wrote:I don't know if I would call his time at Madrid a failure, but he will have under-achieved unless he manages to turn the Dortmund tie around and go on to win the final.. Or if he comes back next year, he would need to win a double or something

The problems in the dressing room, and his counter attacking style are the two things I hate the most about him.. Counter attacking at home against pretty much every big club/great team is a fuxking disgrace (Drogba voice)

Def not a long term manager, don't think he could last 5+ years at any big club because of what sport said..

After the way the CDR final went, he's a failure now in my eyes :coffee:

Also why must he start problems everywhere he goes? A 'siege mentality' should only come into effect if people start hating the team for no legitimate reason and then you say 'ok fxck them, it's us against the world'.. You don't create it for the sake of doing so ffs, it's as if its a must for him, like one of his first goals as a new club manager
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 22, 2013 2:54 pm

mourinho has been suspended two games in cup competition. He will serve his suspension in FA cup next year in England. partying gift *kiss*
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Laughing it's a never ending Christmas gift with Mourinho
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 22, 2013 3:50 pm

It's not his fault that Benzema couldn't finish his chance, or that we hit the bar countless times or that Ozil missed a tap in. It's his fault for the liga disaster and for the Dortmund humiliation (4-1)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Valkyrja wrote:It's not his fault that Benzema couldn't finish his chance, or that we hit the bar countless times or that Ozil missed a tap in. It's his fault for the liga disaster and for the Dortmund humiliation (4-1)

He got sent off like an idiot meaning he couldn't make any adjustments and help will his team to victory .. He failed them
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:48 pm

i bet you in his second coming he will fail for chelsea aswell, lets keep watching.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12