Grande_Milano
RealGunner
izzy
guest7
BarcaLearning
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? Empty Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca?

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Well I think this could be a good time to discuss what everyone thinks of Mourinho's time at Real. Has he delivered what he promised? And personally for me, has he done enough for the right to be so freakin arrogant?

For me, just partly. Sure, in the league he has got his team to beat the lower teams more consistently and score more goals, but clearly after 1.5 years now at Real and numerous encounters vs us, he has only beaten us once in something like 11 games? And that was extra time. B4 he used excuses such as ref bias and red cards to blame the losses. But clearly its now that Barca just better than his team.

I give him credit and still consider him one of the best. But not the very best. I remember ppl discussing that hes done it all at the other leagues and won everything and the Real job was his final test to be truly considered the best coach. And he may still prove to be that, but hes just human no matter how good he thinks he is. I think its kama tbh, u can go on winning everything like he thinks he can with his beliefs and they way he is, which is proved to be true Im glad. And dont forget, at Chelsea he werent perfect. He let Man U edge back dominance and were in facted sacked a few months into that season where Chelsea where trailing and struggling. And again I dont agree with so many ppl that hes the best.

The bigger picture is that, if he stays for this season and another 1 or 2 or so and still Barca dominate, then he would have failed the test. We will have to wait and see. But for now, Im enjoying the fact that someone - Guardiola and Barca has broken all of Mourinho's domination and has probably tainted his near perfect record. Very Happy Cool

Lets hear ur opinions.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? Empty Re: Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca?

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Man you gotta appreciate how Barca fans channels the feeling of victory to "sack Mou"

Honestly my facebook feed is filling up with "Mou sux Pep > Mou" instead of "yay! we won! from fear to euforia!!!!!"

Mou :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? Empty Re: Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca?

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Do you armchair tacticians what to give us resume and do the job?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

he is not a troll lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Mourinho is Napoleon. Barca is Russia
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't understand why Mourinho continues to play similar tactics every game against Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

its the copa del rey ffs, we will still win the league
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

mou is winning the league, that's something to say the least
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm

diptiman wrote:its the copa del rey ffs, we will still win the league

ah you got there first
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Mourinho we still have next week at Camp nou....

If not then were still first in liga cheers
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

ill maintain that if he wins the league or CL he keeps his job, another trophy-less season would be very detrimental

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

TBH i will say he has failed. He has a copa against them last season.This season the league, next season the cl. Progression. The league > than every other competition tbh. Barcelona are simply better.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

I really don't get the constant complaining?

If it's so easy and so predictable, why are we debating this and not out there managing our teams?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

i still think pellegrini shouldnt have been sacked, he was clearly superior to mourinho in the clasicos.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

We'll still win Copa Del Rey.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

spanky489 wrote:i still think pellegrini shouldnt have been sacked, he was clearly superior to mourinho in the clasicos.

Spanks your sig is pure jokes...ROFL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:36 pm

jibers wrote:
spanky489 wrote:i still think pellegrini shouldnt have been sacked, he was clearly superior to mourinho in the clasicos.

Spanks your sig is pure jokes...ROFL

Cool i think i found it on damnlol.com
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm

What that 6-2 Pellegrini era though? I thought Pellegrini did well and unllucky to be said, but Mouinho probably has done even better tbh, at least hes made the defense better.

ragbirjosh wrote:We'll still win Copa Del Rey.

Laughing

And thx Realgunner, im not a troller, its an honest thread wanting to discuss Mourinho.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Pelligrini was never beaten 6-2.

Mou failed pretty badly in the dying moments today but his part of the game was spot on.It's only when he let the crowd as well as other factors influence what he tried to do did it go South.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 pm

6-2 pellegrini era? its an era now?

lol

anyways nothing beats getting stomped 5-0.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Please tell me what did Mourinho "do right" today?

Mind I remind you we had 2 shots on goal today?

We played better when we attacked and pressed them. End of. We need a better midfield and attack them and that is when we will finally manage to win imo.

At out current state, we're inferior becouse we don't have the ingredients for the recipe.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Just to clarify 6-2 was under Juande Ramos not Pellegrini.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Pellegrini's Madrid didn't play dirty, they could actually hold possession for longer than 2 minutes and he didn't have as many good players at his disposal.

Pellegrini > Mourinho.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Pellegrini's Madrid didn't play dirty, they could actually hold possession for longer than 2 minutes and he didn't have as many good players at his disposal.

Pellegrini > Mourinho.

i was saying this for months and few agreed. oh well. he was just a stepping stone i guess

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 pm

I dont want to organize a mob against Mou, but he is simply not the right pick to do this overtime. It's not smart to be oblivious to the fact that he did a lot for us as a club in general, had it not been for barca, he would have been on a great run. But his approach to playing against them with no midfield is just a terrible one. Not his fault, he just isnt the man for that, just like i thought.

Again, he did a lot for the club, dont forget that, but he is a coach of transition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next