CBarca
Lex
Casciavit
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday Empty Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Facts:

- Luis Suarez has received 3 yellow cards for diving in his entire Liverpool career. Gareth Bale has received 6 yellow cards for Diving this season alone :bow:

- Luis Suarez is PL's top scorer with 21 goals and Bale is 3rd with 16 points

- Liverpool have NOT beaten Spurs in the league since January 2010. Dirk Kuyt scored 2 goals in 2-0 win that night.

- Spurs are unbeaten in PL in 12 games. Their last league loss was in Merseyside, against Everton, in second week of December.

- Liverpool's last 6 wins in PL have followed scorelines of: 4-0, 3-0, 3-0, 5-0, 5-0, 4-0

- Both teams play the game on the ground, no hoofing :coffee:

- This game is the same time as United vs Chelsea FA Cup game. but every neutral will know this game is better.

- Better on Bale/Sturridge scoring in this game, is basically printing money

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday Empty Re: Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 pm

What a game this is going to be. We'll put them back in their place this weekend :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday Empty Re: Footballing Poetry- Bale and Suarez go head to head on Sunday

Post by Casciavit Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Their is no reason for worry Sepi.

SuperCou will save the day, and will score the winning goal.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Downing for man of the match :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 pm

The unlovable force against the inconsistent object :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Liverpool have an inferiority complex when it comes to Spurs.

They should have won earlier this season but Spurs still came out with 3 points Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

We always play well against you. Your luck against us can only go this far. I'm more confident of this game than I am of the QPR game at the end of the season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm

I have a feeling Suarez is looking forward to this game
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Every match so far Suarez and Sturridge have started together, one of them has scored.

Every match Suarez and Coutinho started together, Suarez has scored.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Every match so far Suarez and Sturridge have started together, one of them has scored.

How possible is it to start all 3 then...
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:06 pm

The match thread on Spurs forum, gloryy-glory is like a Hitler propaganda against the Jews. So much vile hatred and NO actual analysis of the tactical part of the game

Shocked

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:The match thread on Spurs forum, gloryy-glory is like a Hitler propaganda against the Jews. So much vile hatred and NO actual analysis of the tactical part of the game

Shocked

lol for some reason they hate liverpool more than Arsenal at Glory Glory
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm

I've visited the place a couple times and I don't understand why they dislike Liverpool so much. They really do dislike Liverpool as much as Arsenal.

I have nothing but good words about Liverpool. I've always liked the club and I look forward to this match.

Will be interesting to see how Bale does in the middle vs Liverpool (or if he will stay out wide) seeing as the last time these two met he played as an out and out left winger.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

You also had nothing but good words for Arsenal before this season Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Expecting Bale stick wide on the left flank alot.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 pm

How do you mean, RG? CArsenal is clearly a gooner :coffee:

I am actually pretty excited for this game, should be entertaining to say the least. I'll be out of the house all day sunday with playoffs, but I will be sure to dvr it! As a fan with nothing invested in this game, I just hope it lives up to the hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

leiva will stawp bale,calling it here
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Should be interesting, my favorite team vs. my second favorite EPL team, not sure how I want this one to go but I wouldn't mind a 3-3 draw. However, I would give the nod to Spurs to get the 3 points if Sturridge isn't out there on Sunday.

This year has just been a roller coaster of emotion for Liverpool fans. Oh well, I have a feeling both teams will be in Europe next year.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Sturridge is fit for the match.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

baresi wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Every match so far Suarez and Sturridge have started together, one of them has scored.

Well all 3 are fit and ready to go. But I have a feeling one of Coutinho/Sturridge won't start, as Rodgers would want to play both Downing and Henderson to help out with Bale on defense.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 am

If you want my honest opinion I think Tottenham will win comfortably with a scoreline of 3-1.

EDIT: Concerned about Lennon though. Don't know anything about his injury, I hope he'll be OK for this game, otherwise we'll miss him a lot.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:28 am

Tottenham to run out of steam in the last 30 minutes thanks to their EL game against Inter and that's when we'll score the winning goal :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
baresi wrote:

Well all 3 are fit and ready to go. But I have a feeling one of Coutinho/Sturridge won't start, as Rodgers would want to play both Downing and Henderson to help out with Bale on defense.

That would just be stupid.

We gave Bale too much respect last game and he dominated a 19 year old Wisdom. If we play GJ as a RB we'll beat them. Glen does not Downing helping him. He just needs someone infront of him that can do his job. And that is to be a threat to the opposition.

Henderson will start in midfield alongside Gerrard and Lucas. Cou, Sturridge and Suarez as the front 3.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

ynwa, I wouldn't be so sure. No one can stop Bale one on one on current form. United's tactics defensively worked best against him and I hope BR goes the same route. They used two guys to always pressure him on the ball and lead him to his right foot every time.

Plus it's not even a 100% that Bale will start on the left. Lately he's been playing in the middle behind the ST.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see Allen, Hendo, Lucas and Gerrard all starting a la Zenit match to congest the middle if Bale plays there with Suarez and Sturridge in attack, while both Coutinho and Downing go to the bench but it would depend where Bale starts.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Both will score at least 1 goal.

In terms of the match, it'll be a draw.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next