RealGunner
urbaNRoots
REWB
Rev
Jay29
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

We are just not good enough, no need to get frustrated anymore. I think any other EPL team would have put up better performance and would have been ready for the game. Our wage bill is higher than Bayern Munich's and only Jack could get in to their team.

i just want this season to be over.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:54 am

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley
Heynckes confirms he hasn't shaken hands with Wenger: "I haven't seen him yet." But stresses they have good relationship over many years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 am

on buying new defenders...
Is that an information or an opinion?! I just think that our defenders are quality, and the transfer market is closed. That's an information. Bayern is a quality side who can beat anybody in Europe. On top of that, we lack a bit of confidence, like at the moment. That makes them even better.

on the quality of his squad…
The quality of my players is there, but they're not getting their rewards. We're not being rewarded for our efforts. I still have confidence in my players and in my team. But, on tonight's evidence, there's clearly work to be done.

He keeps saying the same shit every game now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 am

We are behind the times. The game has moved on since 2004. Wenger hasn't.

The failure to buy properly in January is coming home to roost.

''Two players for each position''

''We are still in all competitions''

We are a very average side.

Not one world class player. JW is our best player and although he's close to being world class...he isn't yet.

Someone mentioned our defence.

What defence lol?

Have a go at me all you like, but we need rid of most of this squad. It's not good enough.

Not naming names, but playing players who would struggle to get a game for West Ham will get us nowhere.

Well, perhaps a 10th place finish next season.

Get with the program Wenger or GTFO! :brickwall:
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 am

Lame performance as per usual when you expect a response from the team. First 5 minutes we were moving the ball around and looking like we were going to take it to them. After that, it was business as usual.

Bayern barely broke stride ffs. We looked like a mid-table team this evening. The look on Wenger's face reads confused and out of idea. I'm telling you guys, Wenger can not motivate thes guys; they're quite simply going through the motion; we need fresh ideas not under-performing players and an ineffective style of play

SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am

"It was just easy for my team to play," Heynckes.
Sad Sad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 am

scratch felt bad for u guys Rolling Eyes One name was missing in ur game , Song
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 am

Epoto wrote: scratch felt bad for u guys Rolling Eyes One name was missing in ur game , Song

Yes we did miss Song and a Striker that can score goals.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 am

i don't understand what exactly wenger is aiming for by putting this
---------------sz
sanga--merte--kosi-verma
--------Wilshere-Arteta
-Ramsey----Cazorla---Podolski
--------------Walcot

none of the wilshere>CM/ Arteta> Registra are pure defensive mids , to add to that defensive work rate of podolski nor ramsey is high enough to make the team work , im totally confused by this
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 am

we were jus not good at both ends of the pitch. our attacking midfield is good, in fact Wilshere and Carzola are good....but our back four is a mess. those bashing Arteta should understand that h is not a DM. imagine being thrown to the IT Department just because you know a bit of Excel...thats how arteta and the DM role are related.

we are just not good enough. if we are 5th in the EPL then hw do we expect to beat a team 1st in the Bundesliga? lets not get deluded or we'll end up like all the spurs fans.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Last-Bullet Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Raptorgunner wrote:We are just not good enough, no need to get frustrated anymore. I think any other EPL team would have put up better performance and would have been ready for the game. Our wage bill is higher than Bayern Munich's and only Jack could get in to their team.

Definitely not first team but maybe bench, he can not start for Bayern.
Last-Bullet
Last-Bullet
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Last-Bullet wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:We are just not good enough, no need to get frustrated anymore. I think any other EPL team would have put up better performance and would have been ready for the game. Our wage bill is higher than Bayern Munich's and only Jack could get in to their team.

Definitely not first team but maybe bench, he can not start for Bayern.

Thank you for sharing this " Priceless " info
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 BDi0ICWCQAAFanZ
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:"It was just easy for my team to play," Heynckes.
Sad Sad

tha'ts been the case for big teams for years now. look what AC milan did to us this time last year. Chelsea and Utd never break sweat when they play us.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:"It was just easy for my team to play," Heynckes.
Sad Sad

tha'ts been the case for big teams for years now. look what AC milan did to us this time last year. Chelsea and Utd never break sweat when they play us.

Even second division teams are doing this to us. It would not surprise me if Aston villa beat us on the weekend.

I just want this season to be over, I dont care where we finish anymore.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Arquitecto wrote:@REWB, until Emirates doesn't support their team, the stadio will never hold an advantage. Allianz will actually provide a semblance of urgency and motivation that the team lacked today + given that Arsenal away crowd>>>>>>the spectators at Emirates.

Thumbs up
agree.. i am not proud of our home croud.. they have reasons to be frustrated and to pay the highest fares.. but it doesnt excuse the fact.. just need to learn from Anfield or even Britannia stadium..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 pm

In the headlines: An Arsene Wenger lookalike checks out Darren Lewis' back page story from today's Daily Mirror.
Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Wenger-0040
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Probably Mert's worst game since joining Arsenal. kept giving the ball away from simple passes and looked shaky all game
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Stan Kroenke saw Arsenal lose to Bayern Munich
Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Article-0-17C0C8D9000005DC-815_468x286
Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Article-2281339-17C06DD3000005DC-60_224x423Arsenal 1 - 3 Bayern Munich: Dispatched by a vastly superior team - Page 3 Article-2281339-17DBC19C000005DC-971_468x335
Alisher Usmanov was also in the stands
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I hope Wenger watched Milan tonight and learn how you deal with a superiorly talented side.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

We don't have the players to do what milan did though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

How exactly? We have better players in defence and midfield. Only needed a better coach to atleast prevent being completely embarrassed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:How exactly? We have better players in defence and midfield. Only needed a better coach to atleast prevent being completely embarrassed.
No way do we have a better defense/ midfield. We don't have jack in our midfield if we don't have jack in our midfield ......dun dun tchh

But seriously the defenders and midfield are too lightweight or too slow to pull this off. The second messi got the ball players came swarming
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Arsenal have conceded less goals than Milan in the league, it's not like Milan have a goat defence, with better tactics our defence would be incredible. But we can't expect some basic defending from Wenger can we? Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Just shows you how much guts and spirit can aid you in a match.

Although our midfield is way more lightweight and nowhere as energetic as Milan's, with a proper tactical plan we could have gotten something from yesterday's match.

Meh,it's just frustrating. Sad
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 pm

of course your players are better, but wenger is never going to park a bus.no one other than madrid can play head to head vs them without playing very defensively
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next