Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world?

+11
dostoevsky
LeVersacci
The Messiah
rwo power
juventus101
Die Borussen
pedrosom
vizkosity
Juveman17
Sushi Master
S32TABLANCA
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world? Empty Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world?

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat May 19, 2012 11:07 pm

:vagi:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world? Empty Re: Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world?

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 20, 2012 2:36 am

Dunno, but we're better than Madrid.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world? Empty Re: Is Bayern Munich the best team in the world?

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 am

Sushi Master wrote:Dunno, but we're better than Madrid.

trooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :lol!:

troll fest begin Very Happy Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 am

well...chelsea aint the best lol
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 20, 2012 3:08 am

juveman17 wrote:

trooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :lol!:

troll fest begin Very Happy Laughing
inb4 "but we won la liga"

This "best in the world" thing is crap. Cuz currently it's Chelsea and you can't deny it.

But 6th in the PL? Lots of factors to bring into account.

So I'm going the easy way and still saying Barca :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 am

Dunno but i'm still want to say congratulations to all of you. Maybe you didn't win and that's sucks but bayern is a *bleep* amazing team and i enjoy watching them
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

but than madrid at penalties.. i give you that

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon May 21, 2012 2:12 am

Ive been saying Bayern are the best in the world for a long while now. And i stick by that.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 am

Well, the players need to grit their teeth, put the defeat behind them and attack anew for the next season. If they manage to do that, then they are in fact a great team, but if they fold in despair, it would be a bad signal.

BTW, 2012 is a horror year, it seems.
1. RWO gets relegated to the Regionalliga :facepalm:
2. RWO doesn't even get into the 1st round of the DFB-Pokal as they lose the Niederrhein-Pokal semi against a 7th Liga team called "Hönnepel-Niedermörmter" (I never even heard about that before!) :facepalm: :facepalm:
3. Bayern manage to ruin an 8 point advantage and end up 8 points behind Dortmund, causing Manuel Neuer to go without the salad bowl another year (after he never got it with Schalke before either) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
4. 1.FFC Frankfurt gets beaten by Olympique Lyon for the CL (making OL CL winner two times in a row after they beat Turbine Potsdam last year) Sad (That was actually the only thing I somewhat expected)
5. Bayern losing the DFB-Pokal final in a rather embarassing way and making Neuer lose the DFB-Pokal as well :facepalm:
6. Now Bayern losing the CL to Chelsea due to their own utter incompetence in finishing their goal chances, thus ruining their 3rd chance at silverware this year :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If now the German NT ruins our Euro2012 run as well, then the end of the world on 21 Dec 2012 can't come fast enough!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 21, 2012 10:24 am

Bayern remains the best team in the world, as proven against Chelsea
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 21, 2012 11:36 am

Treble runner up :vagi:

The Messiah wrote:Bayern remains the best team in the world, as proven against Chelsea
Laughing Laughing

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Bayern

Wink
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 pm

This is the Bayern section, kindly respect it. Club sections are not the place for "Rightback"-like bickering.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm

dostoevsky wrote:This is the Bayern section, kindly respect it. Club sections are not the place for "Rightback"-like bickering.
<3 Thx! Fortunately the Bayern lot seems not to get incensed too easily in general (one or the other exception excluded, of course XD).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

madrid vs. bayern for #1 to me.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

We are still the #1 team at heart.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue May 22, 2012 6:56 am

Can't be the best in the world if you're not even the best in your nation and your continent.

So IMO there is no Best Team in the world right now. It's all even.

Barca's reign was ended not by one club but two(Chelsea and Madrid).

Chelsea, though Europe's champions, can't even get a top 3 finish in their own nation.

Madrid, though dominated their domestic league, was deservedly eliminated by Bayern in Europe and Barca in the Copa.

Juventus was undefeated in their own domestic league, but we all know they need to prove it in Europe first.

Man City, lmao.

Now to Bayern, IMO they were so close to take Barca's throne. Unfortunately for them, they fell short on all three competitions in which i thought they would win at least two.

I just can't see anyone getting the "The Best in the World" tag after this season.

We'll see next season though.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:

Treble runner up :vagi:

The Messiah wrote:Bayern remains the best team in the world, as proven against Chelsea
Laughing Laughing

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Bayern

Wink

First beat us then try to talk tough. Congratulations finally being Barca after being their b*tch for years. Well Deserved but Madrid are still out b**ch. Historically we generally beat you.

You guys are a good team as are we. But by that LOGIC the UCL CHAMPS Chelsea should be No.1. In 2012 there is no Undisputed No.1 but we recognize that we are one of the contenders for the #1 Spot.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Jack Daniels put it beautifully, IMO.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Yeah, we screwed our chances.

little mistakes cost us everything. first our players lack balls but have skills, no Manager to motivate them, no true leader to carry them on his back, no depth, we screwwd ourselves over.

Robben messed up when it mattered the most, Gomez I don't know what to make of that idiot.

I hope Gomez never in his life play for us ever again...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Gómez has been in shit form for a while now. Clearly overplayed and I'm not putting all the blame on him considering we have no other options.

At least he had the balls to come up and shoot (and score) his penalty.

Hell... he should have taken that peno instead of Robben. Everyone knows that strikers when in dry streaks can be motivated with a goal, penalty or not. It might have fired him up.

Why did Ribéry have to get injured in such a match :facepalm:. It wasn't even a serious injury.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm

At least we've Pizarro now and the board seems to have woken up.

Gomez need serious competition and I hope that eventually leads to him leaving Bayern Munich for any pathetic club out there, where he belongs, he should take Robben along with him.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

And I hope he takes pathetic bandwagoners like you with him too.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And I hope he takes pathetic bandwagoners like you with him too.

If there is any bandwagoners here, I am afraid it's you my dear friend.

where was you all this years, when I was about the only Bayern fan on this forum going against everyone.

Don't ever disrespect me like that, you Bandwagoner.

You started showing your face here because we got to final, I was here when teams like Inter were kicking us out in round of 16 and far back as 1999.

Why didn't you sign up to this website until we got to the final, who is the badwagoner, me or you..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:49 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And I hope he takes pathetic bandwagoners like you with him too.

If there is any bandwagoners here, I am afraid it's you my dear friend.

where was you all this years, when I was about the only Bayern fan on this forum going against everyone.

Don't ever disrespect me like that, you Bandwagoner.

You started showing your face here because we got to final, I was here when teams like Inter were kicking us out in round of 16 and far back as 1999.

Why didn't you sign up to this website until we got to the final, who is the badwagoner, me or you..?

This is my 6th Tour in here. I dont want to get into any details.

But I was in here even before when there was no Goal Legacy but some Goal.com Forums instead.

I dont need to say anymore. The forums which you go to Bayernzone & Bayernzone, I was there years back & spend every day. I am not saying my username to you,but I would in the future & I am sure some people still to this DATE remember me.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Evil Sushi? eco smile

I left bayernzone because they were too close minded eco smile

My username was immortal king. I registered myself for Real vs. Bayern games.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next