Bayern Munich B team

2 posters

Go down

Bayern Munich B team Empty Bayern Munich B team

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Many of us under-rate our B team but they are quite strong and we've many national team players who starts for their respective countries as our B team players.

I understand we lost to City & Barcelona 2:0 but taking into consideration how the same City team destroyed United first team then I think I am allowed to say we have a good B team. One reason why City beat us was because of team chemistry which was lacking and attacking movement was also poor but individually most players did well and Silva had to score a brilliant goal no one is to be blame for that and as usual Badstuber had to give away a goal and allow Yaya Toure score, otherwise I think our B team is strong enough but it can even be stronger.

Here is our current B team below and how do you think it can be improve to match the likes of Madrid and City in all aspect, so that in worst case of Injuries and suspension we can still play at our best, as we can see from Schweini Injury and Tymo suspension we dropped a lot of point, if it wasn't for this maybe we could have be 10point or even more up the table.

----------------Butt-------------------
Rafinha(R)--Breno--Gustavo(R)-Contento
-----------Pranjic--Gustavo(R)---------
Usami/Alaba(R)--Muller(R)-----------Olic
-------------Petersen------------------

1st. If there is a way I can Improve our B team, the first thing I will do is get someone who will be a direct replacement for Schweinsteiger and that I deal person would have be Vidal but since we couldn't land him the only person I have In mind is Moutinho.

Secondly I don't mind selling Pranjic, send Contento(Any Italian team to learn how to defend), Petersen & Usami( preferably thesame team) out on loan and demoting DVB to B team(not because he's not good enough but because he's getting old and we need to build a team for the future).

Although this comes last because it will be a more difficult task but it will be my main aim of taking Bayern to another level by signing Hummels, Reus and Moutinho.

1st team(No much changes)

----------------Neuer--------------
Rafinha(R)---Boateng--Hummels---Lahm
-----------Tymo(R)---Schweini--------
Robben---------Kroos(R)---------Ribery
----------------Gomez-------------

2nd team

---------------Butt---------------
Boateng---DVB--Breno--Badstuber(R)
-----Gustavo(R)--Moutinho(R)-----
Rues(R)-------Muller(R)------Alaba
--------------Olic(R)---------

In
Hummels, Moutinho and Reus

Out
Pranjic, Contento(Loan), Usami(Loan), Petersen(Loan).
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich B team Empty Re: Bayern Munich B team

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 am

Well, as much as you don't like to hear it - Badstuber will certainly always stay in the first team. It really amusing that you seem to think you know better than all the big name coaches who always put their trust into the guy. I mean, it was not only Van Gaal who discovered him who considered him "the best left centerback of Germany" (1), but also Jupp Heynckes and Joachim Löw play him as starter all the time, the latter usually preferring him over Mats Hummels even. Couldn't that be because he is not as bad as you consider him to be after all?

(1) Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-muenchen-van-gaal-schwaermt-von-holger-badstuber-1045309.html (Language German)

BTW, here's another article that takes a look at Badstuber's way of playing the CB role: http://letztermannhaelt.de/2011/10/30/linksfus-badstuber-neuer-beckenbauer-fcbayernt-ein-linker/ (Language German)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down