Lex
Mamad
The Franchise
ronalessi
Onyx
98 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by furiouswindbottom Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:50 am

I pay quite a lot for my satellite subscription. I expect unbiased commentary.

Naill Quinn and Martin Tyler were cringeworthy in the extreme. I thought I was watching MUTV for a minute.

I'm not someone who complains when someone does a bad job...but when Quinn shouted ''YYYyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaasssssss'' when he thought Utd had scored late on..I wanted to put my foot through my TV.

Been on Skyports website and can't find where I can tear them a new one. I don't have Sky as I live in Thailand, but we get the Sky commentary on CL games on the 'Truesports' channels.

Really got on my nerves.

furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:55 am

RED wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Turkish ref who sent off Nani vs Real Madrid follows Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid on twitter

GASP.

fcking disgrace!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. The ba*stard is a real madrid and cr fan.

Corrupt mofo's.

I'm DONE...done with the CL forever. sh*t trophy full of contentious bs refereeing decisions that decide big matches.

Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am

furiouswindbottom wrote:I pay quite a lot for my satellite subscription. I expect unbiased commentary.

Naill Quinn and Martin Tyler were cringeworthy in the extreme. I thought I was watching MUTV for a minute.

I'm not someone who complains when someone does a bad job...but when Quinn shouted ''YYYyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaasssssss'' when he thought Utd had scored late on..I wanted to put my foot through my TV.

Been on Skyports website and can't find where I can tear them a new one. I don't have Sky as I live in Thailand, but we get the Sky commentary on CL games on the 'Truesports' channels.

Really got on my nerves.
And the funny thing is that neither commentator is a Man U fan. They are just anti-Europe or pro-UK (however you want to look at it). In one instance you could hear Niall shouting "YES!" in the background when he thought Man U had scored (but Lopez saved it). I lost all respect for Tyler too after watching this game. Deplorable.

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am

Anyone annoyed enough with Tyler and Quinn can complain here (it was a Sky feed which went around most of the world)..

...http://www.skytv.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=1418#formalcomplaintform
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:17 am

No point complaining, they'll just replace them with even worse commentators.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 am

Alan Parry is 10x worse than both of them.lol

When Muntari and Boateng scored against Barca ,he was like 2 Portsmouth players guided Milan to victory or something along those lines.lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 am

They'll do anything to promote the premier league, which is why i hate it so much, and what made Man U's loss all the sweeter.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 am

Lol niall quinn is a bertie legend. He is a grade 1 utd hater. He Prolly hates rm more than us.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:They'll do anything to promote the premier league, which is why i hate it so much, and what made Man U's loss all the sweeter.

yeah like commentators of other league don't make attempts to promote theirs..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:They'll do anything to promote the premier league, which is why i hate it so much, and what made Man U's loss all the sweeter.
Portsmouth aren't in the Premier League :brickwall:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 am

Lex wrote:
Portsmouth aren't in the Premier League :brickwall:

Clutching at straws there.Portsmouth were an ex-PL team and they still count as an English representative do they not ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 am

Your OCD is showing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 am

I doubt Martin Tyler will ever be replaced. Laughing

He's the heart of Sky Sports football commentary.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

And I think Parry's point was that two former players of a team that almost doesn't exist in football nowadays scored goals against arguably the best team in the world, highlighting the contrast between where they where 5 years ago and where they are now
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am

and what wrong with talking about 2 former english football players scoring Barca?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am

Commentator in the PSG-Valencia game: "David Beckham's sojourn has seen PSG make it to the last 8"

Yes and while being on the bench. :brickwall:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:58 am

Surag wrote:Commentator in the PSG-Valencia game: "David Beckham's sojourn has seen PSG make it to the last 8"

Did they really say that? lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:59 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
Surag wrote:Commentator in the PSG-Valencia game: "David Beckham's sojourn has seen PSG make it to the last 8"

Did they really say that? lol

Almost the exact words.I'm dead sure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 pm

It's natural that they show some patriotism, i got no problem with that.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Lex wrote:And I think Parry's point was that two former players of a team that almost doesn't exist in football nowadays scored goals against arguably the best team in the world, highlighting the contrast between where they where 5 years ago and where they are now

The fact that you're defending this so badly makes you a bigger joker than them.

Alan Parry especially always looks for the opportunity to gloat PL players ,always no matter where they're playing.(If you actually listen to his commentary from an unbiased point of view that is).

Still remember how biased and ignorant he was in both Juve games against Chelsea.Well thank god we gave them a beating.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Pedram wrote:It's natural that they show some patriotism, i got no problem with that.

The games(with their biased commentary) are telecasted in many other countries other than England just so you know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Rob Palmer and Gerry Armstrong who literally are Barca c*cksuckers are 100 times more tolerable than Alan Parry,Rob Hawthorne,Clyde Tyledesley,even Martin Tyler to an extent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Lol Lex

You seriously going to contest the fact that sky commentators will do almost anything to talk about the premier league. The way they brag about their Bpl teams "premier league pace" rofl
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Surag wrote:
Lex wrote:And I think Parry's point was that two former players of a team that almost doesn't exist in football nowadays scored goals against arguably the best team in the world, highlighting the contrast between where they where 5 years ago and where they are now

The fact that you're defending this so badly makes you a bigger joker than them
Wash your hands 50 times and turn the light switch off and on repeatedly, that should calm you down, dear
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Lol Lex

You seriously going to contest the fact that sky commentators will do almost anything to talk about the premier league. The way they brag about their Bpl teams "premier league pace" rofl

so in the 90s, Serie A commentators did not brag about their own league..

all the epl has to do to remain relevant lately is just be alive, haterz would talk more about it
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 pm

http://www.as.com/english/articulo/collina-agrees-with-the-red/20130307dasdenspo_10/Ten

Top marks for Cüneyt Çakir. Ex-referee Pierluigi Collina, a member of the UEFA ref's committee, reviewed the Turk's performance during the Manchester United - Real Madrid game and found his performance more than satisfactory.

Collina was at Old Trafford to evaluate Çakir's job and agreed with the sending off of Nani for a high foot on Álvaro Arbeloa. The worst decision from the Turk, according to Collina, was his failure to send off Rio Ferdinand at the end of the match. The English defender let fly at the referee for the mistakes that the player believed he had made. In spite of that lapse Collina still gave Cüneyt Çakir an 8.2 out of 10.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next