danyjr
Lord Spencer
futbol
LeBéninois
Gil
55 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Romelu Lukaku? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Romelu Lukaku?

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:10 pm

He is improving well under Koeman

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Romelu Lukaku? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Romelu Lukaku?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:22 pm

How many clubs will be willing to pay the 80 mil that they ask for him though? He needs to be much better because the clubs willing to pay those amounts are well furnished CF wise already.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Maybe United after Ibra leaves and Rooney leaves?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:31 pm

He gets better every year :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:19 am

I get the feeling we'll pay over the odds for him.

Especially if Costa eventually goes back to Atleti.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:20 am

Underrated but he's good
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Unreal mentality

https://twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/853277514030075904

Inb4Gil
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Needs to be benched for life. I want Ibra starting from now on.

He decieved at the start of the season but now United fans biggest fears are coming true. He is shocking. Terrible touch, terrible finishing. Just a calamity.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:47 pm

It's how it goes.

Every player has a level. His level was Everton where the team was built around him and he had less pressure on him. United is way too high for him. There is a reason why RVP was a success at United and that's because he already came from an elite team. Same with Ibra.

Lukaku will obviously still score. But he is destined for Monaco or Milan in 2 years.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm

What happens when Ibra doesn't perform either?

It's easy to blame him but the real reason you lost was you showed zero ambition all game and the only reason you didn't concede more was because they passed about as badly as imaginable.

Seriously how many times did you get into the box today? a handful maybe.

It's disgusting and nothing will change until you realise Mourinho is holding the team back from reaching it's potential.

Lukaku had one chance all game and it was a great save from Ederson, other than he was given *bleep* all to work with because of the idiotic tactics of the manager.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Firenze wrote:Needs to be benched for life. I want Ibra starting from now on.

He decieved at the start of the season but now United fans biggest fears are coming true. He is shocking. Terrible touch, terrible finishing. Just a calamity.

Don't pretend like Ibra hadn't like 15 games a row without scoring last season

The fact is Mourinho is a bad coach for strikers.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:53 pm

I cant believe he lost a header to Fernandinho.

Terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:Needs to be benched for life. I want Ibra starting from now on.

Don't pretend like Ibra hadn't like 15 games without scoring last season

The fact is Mourinho is a bad coach for strikers.

Ibra did have a bad patch last season and redeemed himself by being basically the only reason we had any sort of success, though. Superhuman goalkeeping had a lot to do with Ibra's bad run, his overall play was still good.

Lukaku's is not. He's literally appalling unless he's scoring. He consistently makes the wrong decision and runs the flow of the attack. Watching him run with the ball at his feet, when he can manage it for more than 3 yards is depressingly comical.

I always had the feeling Ibra would bounce back from his dry spell last season, but here I don't.

When Ibra had that bad patch last season, the entire team was underperforming. With Lukaku even when we're beating teams comfortably he still looks shit.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:21 am

This guy is the second coming of Heskey, can't control a ball if his life depended on it
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 am

I'm with mole on this one, he wasn't given sh*t to work with against City and wrong Imo to put the blame on him for that match.

Overall I've always felt Lukaku is a streaky player, when he's on he bags lots of goals, when he's off he looks pretty useless. Right now he's obviously in a bad patch of form, but at the moment there is no place to go but up.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:15 am

vanDEEZ wrote:I'm with mole on this one, he wasn't given sh*t to work with against City and wrong Imo to put the blame on him for that match.

Overall I've always felt Lukaku is a streaky player, when he's on he bags lots of goals, when he's off he looks pretty useless. Right now he's obviously in a bad patch of form, but at the moment there is no place to go but up.

despite his physique he is a very bad target man. when you play hoofball you need your striker able to keep the ball a few seconds for the ones coming from the second line. anyway, Martial and Rash were caught too deep very often yesterday though, there was like half the pitch between them and Rom on several occasions. i feel they're let down by mourinho in big games, he has no intention to play football until he goes one down.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 am

He rarely scored in big games for Everton as well, but is an incredible scrub killer. Great player to have in a title challenging team but someone else needs to step in big games. By the end of the season I'm sure he will be at the top of goal scorers list.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Not going the route of lambasting him for yesterday. Despite the fact that he was directly responsible for both their goals.

He has limitations (especially when he is not played to his strength like how Mourinho is doing these days, ffs if your only gameplan is to put 10 men behind the ball and hoof the ball up, then put Zlatan or Fellaini, up front. Hold up play and winning aerial duels aint never his strenghts).
But as @urby mentioned in the post above, he will score lots of goals by the end of the season. And not just that, as and when used correctly, he makes the whole team play whole lot well, the Martial's and the Rashford's play much better with Lukaku up top as compared to Zlatan.
So, as for the big Swede vs Rom I will still pick the latter.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Belgian Duvan Zapata IMO
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 pm

absolute donkey and one of the worst  CF I've seen represent us as a locked in starter

How highly do you rate Romelu Lukaku? - Page 5 4882b1ca11d98c82a7430772e46fded3

he still puts up decent numbers
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 pm

We cant play beautiful football with this donkey leading our line, Sanchez at LB and Pogba guarding the CB's.

We need a new coach and new a striker with world class technical ability next summer. I demand beautiful football. Nothing less.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 am

Have to admit I was wrong here. I thought he was a donkey but one that with the right service could still bang in numbers that put him near the top of the EPL goalscoring charts

Not only is he not doing that, he offers little else. Guy is kind of a certified F R A U D

I've done a fair amount of Romelu defending in my day but think I might have been mistaken. Not terrible numbers though, but he's a flat track bully.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:47 am

Valkyrja wrote:Best target-man in the world in 4-5 years.

Valkyrja wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:I'm with mole on this one, he wasn't given sh*t to work with against City and wrong Imo to put the blame on him for that match.

despite his physique he is a very bad target man. when you play hoofball you need your striker able to keep the ball a few seconds for the ones coming from the second line.  

valk Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Since Lukaku signed for Manchester United, he has 1 goal in 14 games against Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Spurs, Liverpool.

lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next