Sagna interview on l'Equipe

5 posters

Go down

Sagna interview on l'Equipe Empty Sagna interview on l'Equipe

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/football/foot-entretien-avec-bacary-sagna/?sig=d302533df77s&

Some interesting quotes:

"Wenger is a great manager. You see it every day and you have to understand what he has done and continues to do for the club. For me, when i hear criticism of him, i take it personally. I see it as a failure of the players more than the manager since we're the ones of the pitch. I feel very badly when he is criticized."

"As i've said, we lost our best midfielder and our best player in the summer. You can't recover from that easily. We've brought in new players. But with the Euro, we didn't have as much time to prepare. So it took them time to become part of the team.3

"I would love for Arsenal to keep all of its best players so that we can conquer things together. But with the way football is now, i understand why Arsenal sells players and players decide to leave. When a player wants to leave, what can a club really do."

"I miss the NT greatly. When international weeks come and you see everyone leaving and you're still here, you get sad. I watch the games on TV and when you see the flags being waved and hear the national anthem... you want to be there. I know Deschamps has asked about me. I hope he keeps me in mind."

Seems to me he's just frustrated a bit because he sees all his best teammates leave all the time. He's torn between leaving the club to chase money/trophies or staying loyal.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Sagna interview on l'Equipe Empty Re: Sagna interview on l'Equipe

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Lol he's next to go.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Jenks needs another year. Bacary can't leave yet. Sad

Plus I don't want a player with 68 Overall in my Arsenal starting 11 on FIFA. Sagna interview on l'Equipe 2276801876
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Dammit i wish we had more players like Sagna Sad This guy to me is an Arsenal legend, always gives 100%, and he's been loyal throughout his entire Arsenal career. Hope he signs a new contract with us...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm

He's taken a different stance it would seem.

Wenger brainwash :bow:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down