Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Futbol Bill experienced predictions Empty Futbol Bill experienced predictions

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm headed out for the next two weeks (without any internet access), just when I think the deals will begin to happen so I giving you the value of my experience with my predictions!!!

First off let's clarify that there are only 3 players that we are (or have) actively pursued. These 3 are Coentrao, Aquero and Neymar. With the Varane signing, it could be argued that we are done and it's just a matter of getting rid of the lightweights. We have 22 players confirmed, including Benz, Lass and Kaka (goal -2, defense - 7, midfield - 8, wingers / strikers - 5). The lightweights to go (or lent) are Garay, Mateos, Gago, Canales, Drenthe and Leon.

We also have 3 players at Castilla that are likely to be practicing and getting call-ups. (Morata, Mejias and Nacho).
Re Morata with his new contract, I don't believe we will sign a 3rd striker. They would have had to give him some hope and promises about 1st team action to keep him, plus telling him they need him at Castilla to finally get to Liga Adelante (this is essential if they are ever going to get academy to barca level). He won't make 1st team since he is with U19 team for most of training camp.

So to the deals:

Coentrao - I firmly believe this will be announced in next week.

Aquero - I also think this one is pending, but the additional persuit of Neymar has confused me. Is it one or the other or is it both? I predict this one is happening.Timing may wait until Copa America is over.

Neymar - I really uncertain about this one. One is how young he is and the huge price tag. The second is the statements coming out of brasil in past few days and the 3rd is the heavy competition for him. I initially thought it would be a futures deal, but as someone said, you don't pay that kind of money and then loan out. So my prediction is this is not Kun or him, it's both if they can get him.

Coentrao does not result in anyone leaving (other than the fore mentioned Mateos, Garay and Drenthe), meaning we will have 8 defense plus Nacho on sidelines.

Aquero and Neymar coming result in Benz being sold and if Neymar as well, then Kaka also will be sold.

And then finally the question is what happens with both Lass and Kaka. Lass will definitely go if someone pays the price. Kaka is quietly being shopped around. There are 2 questions about him, one is can we get a decent price for him and the second is we don't have to sell him unless we get Neymar. If both go, we will try for replacement players (my inclination says one player only). The question is do they go for a defensive minded MF or an attacking MF. I don't have a prediction on this, but I would like to see another attacking MF (my favour is Cazorla).

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Futbol Bill experienced predictions Empty Re: Futbol Bill experienced predictions

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:09 pm

bill, neymar isnt coming till next season, you can cross him off.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Futbol Bill experienced predictions Empty Re: Futbol Bill experienced predictions

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 pm

No need to call others opinion as BS.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

isnt marca pretty much the only newspaper heavily linking neymar and aguero with madrid lol?
i think coentrao is the only one coming...for now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:No need to call others opinion as BS.

It wasn't his opinion, it's the various newspapers that are literally making things up to sell papers. He just persists in putting anything he sees out there as a post claiming it's a rumour. In any event he isn't about to stop so I'll just ignore the thread and concentrate on real deals and intelligent or logical discussion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 pm

is nick already said, if neymar is coming here, which i am now feeling he MAYBE is, its not until next year.

aguero isnt coming, but coentrao is.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:No need to call others opinion as BS.

It wasn't his opinion, it's the various newspapers that are literally making things up to sell papers. He just persists in putting anything he sees out there as a post claiming it's a rumour. In any event he isn't about to stop so I'll just ignore the thread and concentrate on real deals and intelligent or logical discussion.

What exactly is a rumour then? Rolling Eyes

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:17 pm

I think a little screening should be done before posting rumours. If it comes from a source we know isn't the most credible, seek some confirmation from other outlets. Rumours are rumours, but some carry far more weight than others.

Personally, I don't mind what mt or anyone else posts. I make my own conclusions.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

I miss Super_Floren predictions Sad
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 am

I can see Neymar coming in the winter once the CWC is done

I will be waiting with open arms
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 am

Jeps33178 wrote:I can see Neymar coming in the winter once the CWC is done

I will be waiting with open arms

Meh. Suspect
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:46 am

You know what though guys (and gals), a lot of these rumors have a basis in truth. Directors of the top clubs in Europe regularly speak with each other, unless they're on bad terms. It's part of a director's job to check on player availability, possibility, etc. on a regular basis. Of these discussion very little obviously leads to anything... but they do happen all the time to get information on the market. Same thing with agents and clubs.

So, although some things are made up in the papers.... a lot of them are actually probably very valid. Of course, "informal discussions" is one thing while "Madrid is about to sign Neymar" is another. That's just sensationalism to sell papers.

It would be negligent and, frankly, incompetent for directors to not have their thumb on the marketplace all the time, whether they want to participate or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

I predict no Neymar, No Aguero and No Coentrao.

And Morata promoted to 3rd striker Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

i also predict no neymar, no aguero, and no coentrao.

and as much as i would love to see morata play as 3rd striker, really do.

i predict we sign adebayor laaaaate in the summer for a decreased price.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 am

Bill is off to a good start with Coentrao and Garay.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 pm

futbol Bill rules cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Well, I'm back and see that I was right about Coentrao plus departures of Mateos and Garay.

It does look like Neymar is close but whether he comes now or after June 2012 is the more likely discussion rather than whether he comes or not. I think it's beginning to look like Kaka might stay (I believe he's the player to go once Neymar is signed (and comes)) and therefore I'm inclined to accept that Madrid will make the deal giving Santos what they are asking.

Lass does appear to be out. Mourinho leaving him behind is putting the pressure on lass to make his move. Sportczy was right! It also looks like they don't feel a need to replace him.

I still believe Aquero is coming, but they won't agree on this until after next weekend (end of Copa America) and that gives Benzema one last chance to show he's better than Aquero. Aquero starting along side Di Maria and Higuain although shows how good he will be here.

I've heard the renewed rumours about Adebayor. I hope that doesn't happen as I'm still hoping Morata is the 3rd striker (from Castilla).

And the remaining predictions of Leon, Drenthe and Canales departing are still in the works. Both Drenthe and Leon need someone to give them decent advise. Drenthe now doesn't want to go to Benfica, he wants to go back to Feyoord and similarly Leon doesn't want o go back to Getafe, he wants to try to convince Mou? Hard to do when he's left you behind. In any event both will be gone before end of July. Canales is in a bit of a situation. He wants to stay in Spain with both Villareal and Valencia offering to buy him with option for Madrid to reaquire. Madrid wants a loan deal and so far only teams in England and Germany agreeing, but Canales doesn'T want to leave Spain. I hope they end up making a deal with either of Valencia or Villareal.

So I believe all my predictions are still right.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

I see I left one out - Gago. I haven't seen any news about him at all. Maybe Mou is evaluating how he does with Argentina in Copa America before deciding if they get rid of him. He also could be the back-up plan with lass about to go. However I still think I'm right that he will go, likely after next weekend when Copa America ends.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 pm

benz has done so well, i feel like this could be his season, and now we are thinking to offload him, its just preposterous
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

theaguia wrote:benz has done so well, i feel like this could be his season, and now we are thinking to offload him, its just preposterous

Done well in 2 months (out of 2 years). He may have potential but he hasn't earned his keep (aquistion costs and salary). Bottom line is there is more to Aquero than there is to Benzema.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

good to have you back bill, i have a question for you, are you familiar with "eleconomista"? are they reliable?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 pm

^^^nah that just your opinion
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 pm

chad4401 wrote:^^^nah that just your opinion

Stay tuned. I'm not wrong on any predictions thus far. I not predicting based on bias, it what I've been able to detect from club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:good to have you back bill, i have a question for you, are you familiar with "eleconomista"? are they reliable?

Thanks for the comment Nick and No, I'm not very familiar with El economista at all. By name it should be a business publication not deportes.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm

bill must be karanka in real life lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next