First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Gaza - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaza

Post by Cruijf Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Also,

Gaza - Page 2 21634_292031950915833_46330311_n

Guess Palestinian lives are worth less than Israelis...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Gaza - Page 2 26642_422118744509650_183035803_n
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:01 am

ACMRox wrote:Also,

Gaza - Page 2 21634_292031950915833_46330311_n

Guess Palestinian lives are worth less than Israelis...

this is simply disgusting
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am

US President Barack Obama says Washington supports the Israeli regime’s “right to self-defense” amid ongoing deadly airstrikes by the Tel Aviv regime on the besieged Gaza Strip.

The US president “reiterated Israel’s right to self-defense” in a telephone conversation with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Wednesday, the White House said in a statement.

Obama took the same stance in a conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Over the past 24 hours, at least 13 Palestinians, including senior Hamas commander Ahmed al-Ja’abari, have been killed in the Israeli airstrikes. Two children and a woman are also among the victims.

Prior to the phone conversation with Obama, the Egyptian president condemned the Israeli attacks on Gaza and called for an immediate end to the airstrikes.

Meanwhile, US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice also defended the Israeli offensive against Palestinians at an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on Wednesday.

The Israeli regime conducts airstrikes and ground attacks against the besieged Palestinian territory on an almost regular basis.

On June 13, Israeli President Shimon Peres was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

:facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 am

Israel and America. :facepalm:

And they call others axis of evil, how ironic.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 pm

31 Killed and 300 Injured.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 pm

The IDF is extremly competent using infographics and social media

Gaza - Page 2 Screen%20shot%202012-11-15%20at%2016.41.53

Gaza - Page 2 Image

Gaza - Page 2 Hamas-rocket-threat-infographic

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Gaza - Page 2 Hamas-rocket-threat-infographic

Those numbers can't even come close to the number of Palestinian causalities.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Israel : 10 killed in last 3 YEARS
Palestine : 31 killed in last 2 DAYS

math.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

I think it all began from Israel's occupation of Gaza many decades ago. What I don't understand is why Gaza needs to harass Israel like that. It's like they are daring Israel to occupy the city once more.

Also, I don't think it's even humane to compare deaths and hence point out the most guilty side. Any number of deaths by rocket blasts is serious. Both sides are equally guilty.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Dutti wrote:I think it all began from Israel's occupation of Gaza many decades ago. What I don't understand is why Gaza needs to harass Israel like that. It's like they are daring Israel to occupy the city once more.

Also, I don't think it's even humane to compare deaths and hence point out the most guilty side. Any number of deaths by rocket blasts is serious. Both sides are equally guilty.

why not we throw a rock at them they reply with the whole air force

more over this is just a presidential campaign along with the last attack on gaza
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm

la bestia negra wrote:
Dutti wrote:I think it all began from Israel's occupation of Gaza many decades ago. What I don't understand is why Gaza needs to harass Israel like that. It's like they are daring Israel to occupy the city once more.

more over this is just a presidential campaign along with the last attack on gaza

Firstly, if you are a Palestine, I'd like to express my condolences. However, if reports are true, I believe the number of rockets Hamas has launched is not anywhere less impressive than that of Israel.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Dutti wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:

Firstly, if you are a Palestine, I'd like to express my condolences. However, if reports are true, I believe the number of rockets Hamas has launched is not anywhere less impressive than that of Israel.

hamas can *bleep* of for all i care they want to eliminate hamas they can do it in less than 10 minutes but they wont they will keep on over-attacking and every one would do *bleep* all
i am aware there are victims this is a non-ending war all i want is peace
and yes i am a palestinan
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Why does Gaza need to harass Israel??? because Gaza is a camp, block from all sides from Israel both land and sea. Israel controls what goes in and out of Gaza including food.

Here are some statistics from crediable source on the life in Gaza

The Gaza Strip, 360-square-kilometers in area, is one of the most densely populated regions in the world with a population of 1.7 million, over 800,000 of whom are children, according to MAP.

Ten percent of children under 5 have stunted growth due to prolonged exposure to malnutrition. Anemia, caused by an iron-deficiency, affects 58.6 percent of schoolchildren, 68.1 percent of children nine to 12 months old and 36.8 percent of pregnant mothers

full report http://www.map-uk.org/files/1052_gaza_health_report_web_version.pdf

A UN Report out last month predicts that if Israel does not change its policies toward Gaza, the strip will be uninhabitable by 2020. http://www.unrwa.org/etemplate.php?id=1423

Wikileaks revealed a US embassy cable that confirmed, “As part of their overall embargo plan against Gaza, Israeli officials have confirmed to [U.S. embassy economic officers] on multiple occasions that they intend to keep the Gazan economy on the brink of collapse without quite pushing it over the edge…”
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

you can read more about the Food Shortages and how Israel uses that

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/17/israeli-military-calorie-limit-gaza?newsfeed=true

and watch that video
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

You do know that Gazza is a modern day Ghetto right ? There are actually barbed electric wires surrounding the whole of the strip ? controlled by Israel for what goes in and out and what is allowed and what isn't ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:

You do know that Gazza is a modern day Ghetto right ? There are actually barbed electric wires surrounding the whole of the strip ? controlled by Israel for what goes in and out and what is allowed and what isn't ?

This tells me Israel controls the border, not govern the strip.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Dutti wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

That tells me Israel controls the border, not govern the strip.

:facepalm:

Hamas might govern( as in control) Gaza but Israel controls everything that happens, as in who can come in, who can send supplies.... How do you suppose one can run a place if they can't even provide the basic needs to people because it's control by someone else. Any non Israeli sanctioned resources is rejected and the people sent to jail by force (aka the raid on the flotilla which killed 10)

btw do you even know where Gaza is?

Gaza - Page 2 Gaza-strip-2003-map
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Legend wrote:
Hamas might govern( as in control) Gaza but Israel controls everything that that happens, as in who can come in, who can send supplies....

And who controls the supplies that are already sent into the strip? Israel! ... oh wait

Even if UN can't send supplies into Gaza, the Palestinians must have supplies of their own otherwise they would have been long gone. Again, I've made my point of who has control over the supplies inside Gaza.

You've just reinforced what I said: controlling the border is not equal to governing the strip.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Did anyone see the IDF youtube channel?

This is why jews are smartest people in the world and everyone hates hamas, Image management

https://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Hamas might govern( as in control) Gaza but Israel controls everything that that happens, as in who can come in, who can send supplies....

And who controls the supplies that are already sent into the strip? Israel! ... oh wait

Even if UN can't send supplies into Gaza, the Palestinians must have supplies of their own otherwise they would have been long gone. Again, I've made my point of who has control over the supplies inside Gaza.

You've just reinforced what I said: controlling the border is not equal to governing the strip.

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 pm

What a point! :coffee:

Last edited by Dutti on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:

and if you had read what i read before you might have read that some of the health and food statistics i pointed out, like Israel limiting the amount of food going in to limit their calories. the number of malnutrition kids , The degrading medical facilities. UN reports on Israel blockade and their consciousnesses.

and how do you suppose a government govern their people when they can't even trade with others and are handed supplies that their blockaders(Israel) think they need and not what they need. Most people in Gaza have no jobs because they have nothing to work for, aren't allowed to leave their country

Last edited by Legend on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next