Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

The problem with that comparison (bar the obvious) is that Real Madrid would be more or less fine without Khedira.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Comparing Makelele and khedira...rofl enough mate clownish stuff

you gave us Ramires WC, and now Khedira at Makelele's level of importance, pls sthap hurting little children.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Comparing Makelele and khedira...rofl enough mate clownish stuff

you gave us Ramires WC, and now Khedira at Makelele's level of importance, pls sthap hurting little children.

2.I wasn't serious when I said that, some posts later I've said that he lacks a brain.

1. Who was Makelele at 26 ? His breakout year was around 2000-2001, and his first NT tournament was at 29, in 2002.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Um, Makalele was doing the same thing he did at Real Madrid while at Celta de Vigo. The only thing changed was that he gathered way more exposure.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Milan want both Modric and Lopez and there are talks that we are letting go of Modric hopefully enough to change Bales mind about joining us

Hopefully we get Isco at a reasonable price and have Higgy/Benz as starter with Morata as a back up. Kondogbia/Capoue as our DM and Carvajal as RB

we really don't need more than that, in total it will probably cost us around 60mill which would be a successful transfer window imo

btw Khedira and Makele are not remotely similar Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 21, 2013 6:01 pm

you are seriously thinking that Khedira will turn into somekind of Makelele mk2? i dont think it's healthy for me to have this kind of debate.

let's rate him as he is in today's game. a good midfielder, selfless, good support player, works hard for his team, plays at maximum potential all the time, etc... let's not pretend that he is something special because he isnt. Cant be replaced quite easily.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Makelele was a DM so it's alright if he wasn't technical. Khedira is a B2B and technique is important when attacking.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Khedira's main job is to recover the ball and be the extra man in both attack and defense. Makelele's job was to recover the ball and be the extra man in defense.

@I didn't especially compare them as players, I was talking about ,their reputation, which is almost the same.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeh that's probably his main job, however I think having a technical playmaker in Khedira's position would be better. Then a pure DM could play alongside the technical playmaker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh that's probably his main job, however I think having a technical playmaker in Khedira's position would be better. Then a pure DM could play alongside the technical playmaker.

There aren't many true great DM's left, but I have no doubt that Khedira can play a more defensive role, with less attacking responsabilities.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Makelele was very technical... come on guys, get with it. His position didn't require or want him to dribble or make dangerous moves. But he recovered every ball and always got it forward in good conditions. Fast, incredible defender, extremely clean (unless he wanted to foul you) and smart as heck. He was one of the best DMs ever imo.

Only reason he didn't get a chance at France NT truly until 2001 was because it was a WC team with incredible DMs. You had Deschamps blocking him until after Euro 2000. He started playing a ton more after that but had to deal with Vieira and Petit. Once Petit was set aside after 2002 basically, he was uncontested partner of Vieira and Zidane. The starting trio of Makelele-Vieira-Zidane was absolutely perfect other than Zizou was over 30 by then.

Greece PTB tactics succeeded in Euro 2004 in quarters and they went to the WC finals together in 2006.

Makelele was an absolute anchor in every club he played. Selling him was the dumbest thing i think i have ever seen in football by Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

God some of you guys are horrible at player analysis. As Nick said, i'm going to stop debating this stuff because it's bad for my health... Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Or you and Nick need to relax a bit and realise not everyone shares your views on players.

Except with this one, Khedira isn't and would never be our Makalele. Ever...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 pm

This is the only one i'm talking about right now Doc. Trying to sound as general as possible so i don't personally attack someone Laughing

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Why are we even comparing the two? lol Makalele would be redundant in the modern game anyway. He was awesome for us back in the day though so I doubt anyone is saying anything different.

There's no need to hate on Khedira either. He is a part of this team and offers something that others on this team lack. He's calm and doesn't panic at all, not to mention he follows the coaches instructions to the letter, the type of discipline that makes you feel you're playing FIFA manager mode on the PS3.

Loads of teams would absolutely love to have him so stop shitting on him you ingrates. Maybe you want to return to the days of Lass/Gago ffs.

This is 90% of you btw

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Tumblr_lxk88alD0l1r7w8cbo1_500
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 pm

actually in fifa, you sign a youngster with more potential than khedira Razz

am i in the 10% hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed May 22, 2013 12:01 am

Zealous wrote:Why are we even comparing the two? lol Makalele would be redundant in the modern game anyway. He was awesome for us back in the day though so I doubt anyone is saying anything different.

There's no need to hate on Khedira either. He is a part of this team and offers something that others on this team lack. He's calm and doesn't panic at all, not to mention he follows the coaches instructions to the letter, the type of discipline that makes you feel you're playing FIFA manager mode on the PS3.

Loads of teams would absolutely love to have him so stop shitting on him you ingrates. Maybe you want to return to the days of Lass/Gago ffs.

This is 90% of you btw

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Tumblr_lxk88alD0l1r7w8cbo1_500
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:actually in fifa, you sign a youngster with more potential than khedira Razz

am i in the 10% hmm

Nah man, Khedira is a beast for some reason in Fifa, he is fast, strong, and a great passer(better than Alonso at everything)
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm

MARCA: Jese Rodriguez to join Leverkusen with a buy-back option.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Malaga officials are currently in Madrid to negotiate the sale of highly sought after midfielder, Isco and are hoping to close the transfer within the next several days.

According to Spanish sports daily, AS, Malaga sporting director, Mario Husillos, general director, Vicente Casado, Isco’s lawyer, Rafael Comino and Isco’s father were at the Santiago Bernabeu offices to negotiate the transfer.

Malaga are keen on getting €35 million from the deal, while Real Madrid are hoping to lower the cost by offering two players, one of which would be Real Madrid Castilla star, Jese.

Malaga director, Francisco Martin Aguilar recently admitted that Real Madrid were the leaders to sign Isco, but that Manchester City and Monaco had also expressed interest.

“Madrid are very interested in him. But so far there is nothing oficial.”

These negotiations will surely put Manchester City on high alert, as they were favourites to sign the ‘Golden Boy’ award winner.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/22/primera/1369220287_638373.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Trying to get my head around the Isco transfer thing, where exactly is he going to play, I doubt he'd be very good on the wings and will probably not be too happy playing second fiddle to Ozil. Anyway you can't have too much of a good thing.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 pm

We should sign players based on what we need. Perez is the worst president on earth when it comes to buying players. he likes fancy and expensive players and that's all.

Some Knowledgeable person should consult him or we are doomed.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Isco can play AM and LW, however I'm not sure about RW.

Even if he could play RW, it wouldn't really be ideal since he's right footed and playing on the left would mean he can cut in.

Ozil is better in the middle in terms of him possibly moving to RW to allow Isco to play in the middle.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed May 22, 2013 11:19 pm

I just think the team should be focusing on more necessary purchases such as a striker and a right back. Isco seems like a luxury buy to me and for his price tag we could easily get a cheaper understudy for Ozil.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

The way Ozil has been playing as of late, if we sign isco, Ozil will need to step it up.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed May 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I don't think Isco has performed any where a good as Ozil this season, the few Malaga matches I've watched, including the 6-2 drubbing, he was not at all better than Ozil. I don't think he'd displace him for the AM position.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next