Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:again, i dont know why it's assumed that signing a player means signing a star per say. I simply think Nacho isnt good enough to be back up CB which is his natural role, or back up fullback, because he lacks the skills to go forward. there are so many cheap la liga players that would do the back up fullback role much better than he can possibly dream of. If he had the skills, i would welcome the idea, but he just doesnt.

I don't think it's about signing a star player, I think it has more to do with how we use the player and our history of just wasting players time and career by just leaving them on the bench.
It's rare these days to find players who are perfectly happy with the bench role. Signing someone who knows he's nothing but a bit-part player isn't easy anymore that's why I think Zeal and Hala would prefer to have a castilla player be given the position.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hala Morata is better than Joselu so please just deal with it lol

Caravjal is coming back and Jese can still be promoted. I'd rather have Nacho on the team than Juanfran since he's actually a defender and not a winger.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

izzy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:again, i dont know why it's assumed that signing a player means signing a star per say. I simply think Nacho isnt good enough to be back up CB which is his natural role, or back up fullback, because he lacks the skills to go forward. there are so many cheap la liga players that would do the back up fullback role much better than he can possibly dream of. If he had the skills, i would welcome the idea, but he just doesnt.

I don't think it's about signing a star player, I think it has more to do with how we use the player and our history of just wasting players time and career by just leaving them on the bench.
It's rare these days to find players who are perfectly happy with the bench role. Signing someone who knows he's nothing but a bit-part player isn't easy anymore that's why I think Zeal and Hala would prefer to have a castilla player be given the position.
that's because when real madrid go out to sign players, they always look for "stars" that will make headlines. there are still plenty of players out there that would love to be part of our squad. I dont read minds, i cant possibly know what some players want, but i am pretty sure that you can find those midlevel experienced guys willing to put in a shift for us.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Zealous wrote:Hala Morata is better than Joselu so please just deal with it lol

Caravjal is coming back and Jese can still be promoted. I'd rather have Nacho on the team than Juanfran since he's actually a defender and not a winger.

Agree to disagree on the joselu morata comparison. I'd really love to know what makes you think Morata is better in any department hmm because I can't find any ANY not even the dribbling department because Joselu is a great dribbler.

My point is why was Nacho promoted to play as the potential Arbeloa back when he doesn't know how to play there. A waste of spot in our 25 man squad

unless the coach changes Moratas position, Jese will be promoted to play on the right which will just waste him.

Juanfran might be a winger but he is a great fullback and has played nearly half of Castilla games this season as a RB and been great without complaining at all. Definitely would have loved him in the first team alot more than our current Castilla back four at least (including nacho)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Look I like Joselu, I think he's good but Morata offers you more than just attack in addition to being more flexible tactically. Agree to disagree but Morata has potential to be a great squad player for us.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Verratti would apparently cost 25m Euros. He'd sign for 5 years getting 3m Euros a year.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/real-madrid-ecco-le-cifre-per-verratti-446265

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

Should we sign bulk of youngsters to play for castilla while also play for first team every few weeks. youngsters over 1991 with huge potential.

I think that will improve our castilla team alot and we will have talents we can easily place them into the first team and let them break through like varane did.

I wont mind if we sign players like

Ruben Prado (next xabi, has xabi like long passing, great technique and brusts forward like gondogan, though pretty raw)

Omar Abdulrahman (in uae, similer to ozil/silva, plays at RW and is a lefty, great control and tricks, bagged 16 assists and 8 goals from 30 games in uae league, a league where they play dunkey football mostly, needs to play for castilla first then get his chances in first team)

Lucas Digne (more and less next coentrao, perhaps with better balance, very solid defensively, incase coentrao leaves, we can have him as replacement)

Alen Halilovic (people call him the next messi, for me perhaps more like next silva/ozil, can easily play as AMC or RW for castilla for few seasons)

Adam Matthews (A solid allrounder rightback, has 3 goals and 9 assists from 40 games playing for celtic, can be a rotater with carvajal)

Lazar Markovic (next reus, alot of pace, good control and runs, 9 goals and 11 assists from 2400 minutes)

André Hoffmann or Ibrahima Mbaye (both these name came out alot in the young CB's department, both very young and can be first tested in castilla)

I am not saying we should buy all these players, i am saying should be build a solid future so we dont have to buy 50m every year considering the new rules.

I mean all the other top teams are doing it, like city, chelsea, united, arsenal, inter, bayern etc.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Lucas Digne is a beast... but he's nothing like Coentrao. He's mostly known for his attacking prowess and great shot. Decent defender though. Lille play tiki taka and he's like Alves for them despite his age.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Should we sign bulk of youngsters to play for castilla while also play for first team every few weeks. youngsters over 1991 with huge potential.

I think that will improve our castilla team alot and we will have talents we can easily place them into the first team and let them break through like varane did.

Ruben Prado (next xabi, has xabi like long passing, great technique and brusts forward like gondogan, though pretty raw)

Omar Abdulrahman (in uae, similer to ozil/silva, plays at RW and is a lefty, great control and tricks, bagged 16 assists and 8 goals from 30 games in uae league, a league where they play dunkey football mostly, needs to play for castilla first then get his chances in first team)

Lucas Digne (more and less next coentrao, perhaps with better balance, very solid defensively, incase coentrao leaves, we can have him as replacement)

Alen Halilovic (people call him the next messi, for me perhaps more like next silva/ozil, can easily play as AMC or RW for castilla for few seasons)

Adam Matthews (A solid allrounder rightback, has 3 goals and 9 assists from 40 games playing for celtic, can be a rotater with carvajal)

Lazar Markovic (next reus, alot of pace, good control and runs, 9 goals and 11 assists from 2400 minutes)

André Hoffmann or Ibrahima Mbaye (both these name came out alot in the young CB's department, both very young and can be first tested in castilla)

I am not saying we should buy all these players, i am saying should be build a solid future so we dont have to buy 50m every year considering the new rules.

I mean all the other top teams are doing it, like city, chelsea, united, arsenal, inter, bayern etc.

:facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Higuain would be available for 25m Euros.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/07/primera/1367889376_808570.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Should we sign bulk of youngsters to play for castilla while also play for first team every few weeks. youngsters over 1991 with huge potential.

Not bad, for a team as Sevilla
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Adan apparently wants to join Levante.

http://quiosco.marca.orbyt.es/ModoTexto/paginaNoticia.aspx?id=16862682&tipo=9&sec=Marca&fecha=07_05_2013&pla=pla_4921_Edici%C3%B3n_Completa

-------------------------

Galatasaray interested in Higuain.

http://spor.haberturk.com/futbol/haber/841610-terimin-cilegi

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 am

Sevilla are reportedly close to signing a season-long loan deal for Real Madrid striker, Alvaro Morata for the 2013/14 season.

According to former Real Madrid scout Jose Maria Prado on the programme El Descuento de Canal Luz, Sevilla is 80% close to finalising the deal for the Real Madrid Castilla star.

“A Sevilla coach confirmed to me on Wednesday of La Feria (late April) that Morata to Sevilla is almost a done deal.”

Prado has had great success in finding talent from Sevilla and brining them to Real Madrid, such as Jurado, Aranda and, of course, Sergio Ramos and he feels that Alvaro Morata will not only thrive in the Andalusian capital, but will skyrocket to superstardom when given the opportunity.

“There is an 80% chance of Morata playing for Sevilla next season. He is a better footballer than Negredo.”

The 20-year-old began his youth career with Atletico Madrid, before joinging Getafe’s academy and then landing in Real Madrid’s youth system and has played 13 matches and scored twice for the 1st team.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/sevilla-close-to-finalising-loan-deal-for-real-madrids-alvaro-morata/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 08, 2013 7:31 am

good riddance

spot will open up for Jese and Denis now. hope they don't leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 08, 2013 8:19 am

StrugaRock wrote:
Not bad, for a team as Sevilla
halamadrid2 wrote:
:facepalm:

I guess you guys didn't bother to read the first part of the post. Wink

Should we sign bulk of youngsters to play for castilla while also play for first team every few weeks. youngsters over 1991 with huge potential.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 08, 2013 11:55 am

Higuain says yes to Juventus.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/juve/2013/05/08-320764/Higuain+dice+s%C3%AC.+La+Juve+avanza

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Give us Vidal Twisted Evil
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Marco Verratti’s agent has denied the reports linking Marco Verratti with a move to Real Madrid.

It has been rumored that Verratti will once again move clubs, following Carlo Ancelotti to Madrid if Mourinho leaves the Bernabeu.

However, Donato Di Campli has told calciomercato.it that the 20-year-old will not be leaving Paris.

“There has been no meeting with Bronzetti, absolutely not,” Di Campli announced. “I’m in Abruzzo, celebrating my birthday with family.

“The rumours about Real Madrid are false and Marco will stay in Paris.”

The Italian international moved to PSG last summer after a €12m fee was agreed with Pescara, signing a contract until 2017.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/05/psg-midfielders-agent-rubbishes-real-madrid-link/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Mags, I reckon none of those players would want to play for Castilla. Maybe the UAE player but none of the rest. I mean, Pardo plays for La Real...regularly.

And truthfully, signing too many young players is never a good thing. A club must have a balance and truthfully, the team is young enough for us not to worry about replacing older heads.

And you don't back up a young player with another young player (your Carvajal pick, the Matthews guy). That's quite silly...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Omar Abd Al-Rahman (UAE guy) will probably stay in the UAE. He's already making boat loads of cash plus the FA over there are making a concious attempt at keeping all their good national players in the country.

halamadrid2 wrote:good riddance

spot will open up for Jese and Denis now. hope they don't leave

For the life of me I don't get your hate for Morata lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Mprata plays very differently for Castilla than he does for the first team. It's not really worth his time anymore - he doesn't have the intensity. Since he regularly trains ad travels with the first team he probably feels he needs to give all his effort thee.

Hala regularly watches Castilla so he probably doesn't appreciate this.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

That's probably the main factor but Hala has been on Morata's back since last season when he was competing with Joselu.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 pm

What's so wrong of Morata giving more effort for the FIRST TEAM than Castilla? Though I highly doubt that is Hala's thinking. Think he just sees Morata as a crappy player.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Daily Fail is reporting Ronaldo to join ManUtd

Marca says Atletico Madrid want Albiol

Top Mercato says we are in for Veratti
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Daily Mail lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Cadena SER:

Perez has apparently sent 2 emissaries to Brazil to sign Neymar.

Signing Neymar would boost Perez's chances of winning the elections.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/09/primera/1368051435_157795.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next