Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

Corriere dello Sport saying Inter are interested in Di Maria.

Inter could offer 30m Euros.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 pm

What about Jovetic if Benzema leaves in the summer ?
The guy is replica of young Ibra, two-footed, great dribbler, great 1on1, strong. Followed him since 2009, and he's a beast.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

I think Benzema's the best false 9 we could have. If we were to buy a striker, I think it would be a finisher like Falcao or Cavani.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 am

likeastar wrote:What about Jovetic if Benzema leaves in the summer ?
The guy is replica of young Ibra, two-footed, great dribbler, great 1on1, strong. Followed him since 2009, and he's a beast.

He'd be a dream signing for me. I adore him.

Actually I'd sign him and Lamela, I look at both and they just feel like Madrid players to me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

Yohan Modric wrote:I think Benzema's the best false 9 we could have. If we were to buy a striker, I think it would be a finisher like Falcao or Cavani.

We don't have a "false 9".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeh I mean false 9/complete striker type player. I can't think of anyone we could buy that is as good as Benzema.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm

If Benz decides to leave we'll go for Falcao in a matter of seconds.

That means Higuain will also leave tho. Sad
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Pedram wrote:If Benz decides to leave we'll go for Falcao in a matter of seconds.

That means Higuain will also leave tho. Sad

Pipita was supposed to leave every summer since 2009. He's still here fighting for a place like he always has.

I believe in Gonzalo, truly one of my favourite players ever.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm a Pipita fan myself but for the sake of his career he should leave if Falcao or any other big striker comes. i don't like to see him being wasted on the bench, guy deserves to be a starter.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 pm

That's what they said about him when Benzema came.

Pipita is such an animal I don't think anyone can truly bench him. He does it for Argentina as well. Tevez, Kun, Benzema, Ruud, Raul, Huntelaar etc many have tried to keep him down, none have succeeded yet.

Hell Falcao was on the bench when Pipita got his first run at River Plate. The two know each other very well actually.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 pm

I hope that Pipita will regain his 2007-2010 form...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Ronaldo playing more centrally has hurt Pipita a lot this year. Benzema is happy to drift away from the center but Gonzalo getting pushed to the right hasn't helped his confidence or form.

Not to mention that amount of parked buses that we've faced this year. From teams like City and United to boot.

I don't think signing a new striker will change things that much, not when this team's attack is built around Ronaldo who is a better offensive option than anyone else out there.

We need a big tweak in formation/system. To do that I think we'll need to sign players in positions were we struggle.

A rightback and a right winger/midfielder who can cross with his right foot are the obvious gaps in our team.

A switch to 4-2-1-3 could be the answer to regaining our balance as a team. Right now we're waaaaay to lopsided.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Balague: "Real Madrid will sell Higuain this summer. He & Benzema are in such poor form, Mourinho considering Ronaldo as striker v Man Utd."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

How about Benzema on the left and Ronaldo as CF. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:Balague: "Real Madrid will sell Higuain this summer. He & Benzema are in such poor form, Mourinho considering Ronaldo as striker v Man Utd."

Balague is a hack. He's been wrong more times than he's been right.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Real Madrid have reportedly drawn up a three man shortlist of Neymar, David Silva and Isco to replace Cristiano Ronaldo should the forward leave the club this summer.

The Spanish champions are ready to offload the Portuguese forward at the end of the season according to El Pais, and the same publication has claimed that Madrid are lining up Santos star Neymar, Malaga's Isco and

Manchester City playmaker Silva as potential replacements.

Neymar's future has been the subject sustained speculation and the 20-year-old

Isco has also reportedly been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona in recent months.

French side Paris Saint-Germain were linked with a move for Ronaldo after the former Manchester United man revealed that he was "sad" with life in the Spanish capital back in September.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Big rumours that we're going to sign 19 year old Denis Suarez from City for Castilla. I hope this happens, the kid is really talented.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

is he a striker? if so welcome brah if not pls gtfo.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Attacking midfielder according to wiki.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Higuain is a fantastic poacher, better than Benz. Period.

Mou always plays a lone top poacher where ever he goes. e.g. Drogba, Milito. He always likes to have a first choice striker. Higuain was perfect for him, until he got injured. He groomed Benz in Higs absence.

Higs return changed everything. Mou adapted to accommodate both strikers - with neither striker getting enough time. Despite that last season both scored amazing no of goals. Only a genuis could have predicted that it would not continue this season.

It is easy to say now in retrospect that Mou should have sold Benz to get his Poacher back. Sir. Alex would have taken that risk of selling Benz, but then again Mou is 20 yrs youngers, he will learn his lessons Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:58 pm

AS apparently saying the club need to sign Spanish players. Carvajal and Isco could be 2 Spanish signings.

-------------------------

Fiorentina wide-man Juan Cuadrado is being tracked by scouts from Real Madrid, according to reports in Italy.

Journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has claimed that Los Blancos boss Jose Mourinho is a huge fan of the 24-year-old, and has been monitoring his progress for a number of months.

It is uncertain who the Portuguese Coach will be in charge of next season, with rumours suggesting he will leave Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the current campaign.

But Di Marzio has insisted that Mourinho would like to sign Cuadrado in the summer, wherever his next job may be.

The Colombia international is currently on loan at the Viola from Udinese.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 pm

All these reports of Jose liking players makes me think Perez might nit fire Jose after all...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm

I don't think he wants to stay with a team having disciplinary issues. I think Jose needs a break from these morons.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

AS apparently saying Zidane went to the Lyon-Spurs match to watch Bale.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 am

I swear if we dont get carvajal I am ginna kill someone, easily the best rb in europe atm

also mt, zidane left his post in the summer so unless he wants bsle for the juvenl team he will be coaching that rumour is most likely bs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 am

Bale for Juvenil B :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next