Swanhends
Onyx
RedOranje
79 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas has made it clear he has no intention of selling Rafael van der Vaart this summer.

Villas-Boas refused to guarantee that Van der Vaart would be at Spurs when the transfer window closes in eight days' time, but when asked whether it was his intention to sell the Holland international, the Portuguese said: "No, on the contrary. He's a player of great importance for us, a player I count on.

Not for sale

"I'm not sure if Hamburg are interested but he's a player who at the moment is not for sale.

"Anything can happen but he's a player we are counting on."

Spurs put great effort into landing Sigurdsson this summer amid strong interest from Liverpool.

Villas-Boas seems to have a lot of faith in the former Hoffenheim player, but denied that Van der Vaart is no longer in his first-team plans.

"Rafa was very unlucky because when he came from his vacation after the Euros he got injured in the game against LA Galaxy so he missed most of our pre-season in America and Sigurdsson was with us all pre-season," said the boss.

"He couldn't therefore play against Watford and Valencia so he came back late for selection and it was pretty straightforward to select Sigurdsson for the Newcastle game.

"Now Rafa has trained with us all week and he's looking strong and in contention."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8012928/Villas-Boas-rules-out-VDV-sale

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 am

WHERE IS SAHIN GOING
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 am

Sahin saga > Cesc saga hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

My sources tell me Red Star Belgrade
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:24 am

Sahin off to Belgrade to suck Vibe's balls just like Cro and Arq? hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 am

My sources now tell me that I'm rather boring and lacking in wit, on the whole!!!!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

LeDNA wrote:Sahin saga > Cesc saga hmm
Martinez saga > Sahin saga :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 am

rwo power wrote:
LeDNA wrote:Sahin saga > Cesc saga hmm
Martinez saga > Sahin saga :coffee:

Not even close Rwo
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 am

JDS and Afellay are probably going to be on the market. Anyone interested in him?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:07 am

Sevilla, but JDS doesn't want to go.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 am

OP can't inb4, you should know that red.

I also like the writing in the OP is getting bigger every thread. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 am

RedOranje wrote:Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.

Kick wrote:OP can't inb4, you should know that red.

I also like the writing in the OP is getting bigger every thread. Laughing

I see no "inb4" there, mate. OP has done nothing but the norm. Thread titles and descriptions are a different matter, however.

EDIT: Also, that's the exact same format as the previous thread's OP.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 am

Yepes impressed with new AC Milan signings

Mario Yepes has praised AC Milan summer signings Giampaolo Pazzini and Cristian Zapata, and is confident that the Rossoneri can make a flying start to their Serie A campaign against Sampdoria on Sunday.

The Colombian defender believes that Pazzini and Zapata can fill the holes left by Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, who both left the Italian giants in a big-money move to Paris Saint-Germain.

"Pazzini is an out-and-out striker that maybe we've been missing, so let's hope that he can settle in well and do those things that he was doing at Sampdoria, and that he did for Inter as well.

"I think he'll be looking for a bit of revenge and maybe Milan can give him that chance."

Yepes was also complimentary of his new defensive partner Zapata, believing that his Serie A experience could prove crucial.

"Zapata knows the Italian league well. He knows the environment and he knows what the situation is here at Milan.

"He's a very physical player, very fast and, if we're lucky, he'll be able to do the things here that he did at Udinese."

And Yepes is aware that the Blucerchiati will be a difficult test for his side, but he is confident of making a winning start.

"We'll be looking for the three points," he said. "Sampdoria are a team that have tried to get some reinforcements and have bounced straight back into Serie A [after being relegated in 2011]."

"They have a history behind them and we will respect them as we will any team in the league."

Yepes has pulled on the Rossoneri jersey 28 times since joining from Chievo in 2010.

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 am

rofl

He must be easily impressed!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 am

A Corriere Dello sport headline says Mancini has €30m ready for Jovetic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

Sky Sports understands Sunderland are in talks with Manchester City winger Adam Johnson.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 am

that should be wrapped up quickly
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Mancini:

Mancini, whose side travel to Anfield this weekend, said: "We have another week but I think today for us it is important to think about Liverpool.

"I am sure we will do what we want in one week.

"We are working, we can't say a name or how many players, but in the last days we will be working."

Expensive

Another player reportedly of interest to Mancini is versatile Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez but the City boss claims he is too expensive.

The Spaniard, also a rumoured target for Bayern Munich, is thought to have a £31million release clause in his contract.

Mancini, speaking at a press conference to preview the Liverpool fixture, said: "It is difficult, his cost is too big. It is too high for me.

"I repeat, we have another week, I think we will do something in this week but for me it is more important to think about Liverpool."

One player Mancini categorically claims he is not interested in is Chelsea defender David Luiz.

He said: "I read about it in a newspaper but it is not true. I think David Luiz is young and a fantastic player, but it is not true."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 558938482662761752351207
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Dat bun :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Sources from England suggest that Dzeko is unhappy at City and wants to leave.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Lille president Michel Seydoux is rethinking his stance of not allowing right-back Mathieu Debuchy to leave this summer, in news which will surely alert suitors Newcastle United.

The English Premier League side have had two offers for the France international rejected this summer, as Seydoux concluded the respective bids of €5M and €6M vastly undervalue his player.

Seydoux then declared that Debuchy would not leave, as Lille have precious little time to replace him, especially during an August that includes a crucial Champions League playoff tie.

But Lille’s hopes of making the Champions League group stage took a blow on Tuesday night with a first leg defeat against FC Copenhagen – the French giants went down 1-0 in Denmark.

Now, according to French sports daily L’Equipe, Seydoux is ready to let Debuchy leave for the right price if Rudi Garcia’s men cannot plot a path past FC Copenhagen.

Lille are still likely to want an improved offer from Newcastle to do business, but with Debuchy desperate to move to St. James’ Park, there could be some movement before transfer deadline day.

The French side’s return leg against FC Copenhagen, on 29th August, is then set to be crucial to determining Debuchy’s immediate future.

Deadline day purchase :coffee:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

PS...................Nevermind.

Fletcher to Sunderland is now official.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Razz

Apparently the fee for Fletcher is 12m rising to 14m.

The official website has it as undisclosed fee though, clearly embarrassed that Artie Ziff spent so much money on a relegated striker Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next