Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
juventus101
44 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 9 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:27 pm

mtfootball wrote:What if Juve already had 3 quality forwards?
But they don't.

Don't know what side I'm going to but i do agree that Fransh!ts Crapbregas cannot replace Marchisio in their current set-up but that doesn't mean they can't change it.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 9 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm

am a Juve fan....... but am sure 4-3-3 or not Fabregas could have a place in our formation, not sure if he would march straight into it or displace one of our players starting role but taking a look at it:

__________________Pirlo___________________

Marchisio___________________________Vidal________

am sure Fabregas could fit one way or the other in a role in front of Pirlo

____________________Pirlo____________________

Fabregas____________________________________Vidal________

or

______________________Pirlo_____________________

Marchisio______________________________________Fabregas_____

one looks at it, Conte's 4-3-3/3-5-2 formation is all about possessing the ball and dominating the opposition, and in that case, I have no doubt Cesc would/could walk straight into our formation with that hindsight in mind...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 am

What's wrong with living in a FIFA world?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 am

Doc wrote:What's wrong with living in a FIFA world?

Are you a FIFA girl?
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 am

The Franchise wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Franchise wrote:This is such a silly discussion.

I dislike Cesc as a player, but obviously Juve would trip over themselves if they could get him lol

I dont understand why people are saying, he cant fit their system or whatever. Like system and formations are never changed for players of his ability.

Obviously they need players to protect Pirlo so they play Vidal and Marchiso. But you really couldnt come to the conclusion they would simply play him as a number 10 in front of those 3 with 1 striker in front, thus keeping the 3 men at the back?

He ruined Barca when they changed system for him? Not exactly, but I see that arguement. However, thats because his inclusion made the team worse than it was previously. That would not happen with Juve in that position give to him, because it would suit both him and the team.

How would Cesc benefit Juves high pressur e MF? Laughing

I'm sorry but this is a joke. There were even statments made in the Barce;lona camp of Cesc getting in peoples way and looking lost when Barceloina pressed. He would never be used to sheild Pirlo!

The only place he would play is a SS. Did you even wathc Juve? I watched all their games and Cesc would not touch their MF.

PS nice to see a light hearted post mate, in the Barca section all your post have been unsually cynical.. Laughing

Really? I mean Cesc playing instead of Vucinic is going to bring Juves' pressure come to a streeching holt?

Dont buy it at all.

We all already know he struggled with pressing at Barca, but there is coaching and time needed for that. How about lets see if he can figure it out, other players didnt get it straight away either.

We are arguing sematics here. You say he has to play second striker, I say he has to play like a 10 behind a single striker...its the exact same thing.

I dont need to answer if I watched or not, never goes anywhere. I say I did, you can say I didnt, neither of us can prove our point.

Rad my posts beforehand. I said that he would not bench MVP but could replace one of the front two. Same arguement as Mole. Thanks for the lecture on ss and am.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 am

Wouldnt rather have anyone in place of Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo. We have found the perfect formula between those 3. Fabregas as a false no10 then yeh
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Wouldnt rather have anyone in place of Marchisio/Vidal/Pirlo. We have found the perfect formula between those 3. Fabregas as a false no10 then yeh

What would be false about his 10?
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

Barca failed in la liga because of inconsistency and injuries,to Villa especially which unbalanced the team. Sanchez and Pedro were also injured load of the time and thus beyond Messi there was no real goal-scoring player to look for.Messi obviously papered over the cracks with the records he broke.
As for mediocre season, I think with a weenie bit of luck,Barca would have made the UCL Final...loads of times we hit the bar over the 2 legs.

Did Fabregas unbalance the team? Somewhat in terms of the fact that Xavi,Iniesta and Busi are untouchable, but to put it as him being totally at fault for losing the major trophies is far from the truth as other factors also come into play.

As for the Topic question:
Ask yourselves this; Is Cesc Fabregas better than Pirlo,Vidal or Marchisio? - If yes, then I'm sure that in the event that Juventus bought him, he would be placed as a starter.
Assumptions are all well and good if you just say he can't do the role of the incumbents without seeing him do it, but on pure ability as a player, lMO, he would probably replace Marchisio in the 3-man Midfield.

Would a CR start for Barca if he came to the current team? I am not his fan,but a player of his ability would be played for sure.
Remember when Zlatan,Henry et al came to Barca??
Summary:- The question merely asked if Fabregas can play in the current Juventus MF, no variables were given, and on pure ability and level of player that he is, surely he would play in the team.
larisano
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9