Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
juventus101
44 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Lex Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 am

I use Ben Arfa as a DM on Fifa and he wins me matches :coffee:

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am

Even if I bought Fabregas on career mode I wouldn't replace my DM with him. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 am

If Fabregas can not get into Juventus Midfield, does that make the playmaker a better midfielder than Fabregas, since he can get into any team, defense, Midfield and attack. hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:39 am

TomJuve wrote:

He wouldn't get into our current set up, but if he came we would change the set up for him.

The funny thing is that you needed to mention this for all the guys with buttpain to feel at ease Laughing

People just dont want to answer to the point it seems.Whatever makes them sleep better at night smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:41 am

If Conte can get Fab to increase his work rate, i think he can replace Marchisio comfortably.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 am

Fabregas is nowhere near as good as Marchisio ,in terms of positioning,tactical awareness or when it comes to defensive workrate.

Marchisio covered the most distance in the EUROS than any other player(at 62.5 KM)..Just saying.

Cesc is an AM..Not point discussing this..Another reason to make the butthurt guys feel better smoking
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 am

Nowhere near as good? hmm

Okay that is an exaggeration.

Anyway, what i am saying is if Fabregas can increase his workrate, he can replace Marchisio as he offers more in the final third than Marchisio.

Attributes like tactical awareness, positioning and work-rate can be improved by coaching. Fabregas is just so much more talented than Marchisio that if he only just improves these aspects than the current level he is at, then he can easily replace Marchisio.

Of course, at present he can't replace Marchisio, but it is not an impossible task like you people are suggesting. And the other option of including him as an AM is probably a better idea than mine. I just wanted to say it is not impossible to think of a scenario where Fabregas plays over Marchisio.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 am

Yeah but Fabregas isn't even good at defending at all. I doubt he'll ever be near as good as Marchisio in that aspect. Sure Fabregas offers more in the final third and he can improve his work rate, but he'll never be the player Marchisio is and in Juve's midfield that's what they need, not a player like Fabregas, even if he worked on his work rate. That's not the type of player Fabregas is anyway and it'd be odd to try and mold him that way. It's like buying Pirlo and then telling him he's going to play in his traditional role but he ought to work on making runs into the box and get into scoring positions more often.

Know what I'm saying?

Anyway, Fabregas would not get into the Juve midfield and adapting the Juve midfield at it's present form to accommodate Fab would be a mistake, IMO. Although I say that, I don't watch Juve much, so take that with a pinch of salt.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:27 am

I would change around everything about Juventus in order to let Fabregas in. Even Guardiola changed Barcelona for him.

chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 am

CBarca wrote:Yeah but Fabregas isn't even good at defending at all. I doubt he'll ever be near as good as Marchisio in that aspect. Sure Fabregas offers more in the final third and he can improve his work rate, but he'll never be the player Marchisio is and in Juve's midfield that's what they need, not a player like Fabregas, even if he worked on his work rate. That's not the type of player Fabregas is anyway and it'd be odd to try and mold him that way. It's like buying Pirlo and then telling him he's going to play in his traditional role but he ought to work on making runs into the box and get into scoring positions more often.

Know what I'm saying?

Anyway, Fabregas would not get into the Juve midfield and adapting the Juve midfield at it's present form to accommodate Fab would be a mistake, IMO. Although I say that, I don't watch Juve much, so take that with a pinch of salt.

Yeah, i understand.

I know he will probably be never as good as Marchisio in that aspect. But you should also remember that Fab is still young and his prime is still ahead of him. Just because he has not actively put in the effort to become tactically adept, it does not mean he cannot get close to Marchisio in that aspect.

The gap in tactical awareness though can be compensated and then some more by Cesc's attacking prowess which will inevitably result in more chances being created per game. Basically sacrificing a bit of the defense for more of the attack.

But all this might be just fancy ideas in my head and will probably never materialize. But i just wanted to put it out there.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:08 am

Woke up and saw this thread hmm

I'll just reiterate what most people said here. Cesc cannot do what our midfield does in terms of defensive work and all that. He can be played behind the striker though, I'd take him and play him there.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 am

Juvi guys, stop it with your midfield, we all saw the Euro final you know
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 am

zizzle wrote:Juvi guys, stop it with your midfield, we all saw the Euro final you know

Did you even read through the thread? Rolling Eyes

And don't use the Euro final as an example :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 am

zizzle wrote:Juvi guys, stop it with your midfield, we all saw the Euro final you know

lol that midfield sent Italy to the final.

Spain was just unplayable, but no worries, im sure zanetti, stanko, cambiaso and poli would beat them Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:36 am

kiranr wrote:
Nowhere near as good? hmm

Okay that is an exaggeration.

Anyway, what i am saying is if Fabregas can increase his workrate, he can replace Marchisio as he offers more in the final third than Marchisio.

Attributes like tactical awareness, positioning and work-rate can be improved by coaching. Fabregas is just so much more talented than Marchisio that if he only just improves these aspects than the current level he is at, then he can easily replace Marchisio.

Of course, at present he can't replace Marchisio, but it is not an impossible task like you people are suggesting. And the other option of including him as an AM is probably a better idea than mine. I just wanted to say it is not impossible to think of a scenario where Fabregas plays over Marchisio.

It is impossible under the current set up. Yes Barcelona changed for Cesc and look what happened... Laughing

Cesc doesnt have teh work rate or the defensive capabilities to do what March does.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 am

Hwta are you on about? If Pran had played the same way that he did in their foirst meeting we wouldnt be talking about this. Tactics were wrong. Noone goes toe to toe with that MF. Italy wereleft exposed.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

This is such a silly discussion.

I dislike Cesc as a player, but obviously Juve would trip over themselves if they could get him lol

I dont understand why people are saying, he cant fit their system or whatever. Like system and formations are never changed for players of his ability.

Obviously they need players to protect Pirlo so they play Vidal and Marchiso. But you really couldnt come to the conclusion they would simply play him as a number 10 in front of those 3 with 1 striker in front, thus keeping the 3 men at the back?

He ruined Barca when they changed system for him? Not exactly, but I see that arguement. However, thats because his inclusion made the team worse than it was previously. That would not happen with Juve in that position give to him, because it would suit both him and the team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

lol at this.... VDB benched 3 Strikers for Cex and wins Euros... Pep and Barca Change a La Liga and CL winning System for Cex. If Cex went to Milan They would play with 2 DMs instead of 3 Laughing

He goes to Juve, Cex Becomes the System :bow: :bow:

Its not a matter of would Cex bench Marchisio, its would Marchisio have a position to play in this New SYSTEM based around Cex.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 am

nasir6371 wrote:lol at this.... VDB benched 3 Strikers for Cex and wins Euros... Pep and Barca Change a La Liga and CL winning System for Cex. If Cex went to Milan They would play with 2 DMs instead of 3 Laughing

Its not a matter of would Cex bench Marchisio, its would Marchisio have a position to play in this New SYSTEM based around Cex.

Juve are already based on a far better player called Andrea Pirlo
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

The Franchise wrote:This is such a silly discussion.

I dislike Cesc as a player, but obviously Juve would trip over themselves if they could get him lol

I dont understand why people are saying, he cant fit their system or whatever. Like system and formations are never changed for players of his ability.

Obviously they need players to protect Pirlo so they play Vidal and Marchiso. But you really couldnt come to the conclusion they would simply play him as a number 10 in front of those 3 with 1 striker in front, thus keeping the 3 men at the back?

He ruined Barca when they changed system for him? Not exactly, but I see that arguement. However, thats because his inclusion made the team worse than it was previously. That would not happen with Juve in that position give to him, because it would suit both him and the team.

How would Cesc benefit Juves high pressur e MF? Laughing

I'm sorry but this is a joke. There were even statments made in the Barce;lona camp of Cesc getting in peoples way and looking lost when Barceloina pressed. He would never be used to sheild Pirlo!

The only place he would play is a SS. Did you even wathc Juve? I watched all their games and Cesc would not touch their MF.

PS nice to see a light hearted post mate, in the Barca section all your post have been unsually cynical.. Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

nasir6371 wrote:lol at this.... VDB benched 3 Strikers for Cex and wins Euros... Pep and Barca Change a La Liga and CL winning System for Cex. If Cex went to Milan They would play with 2 DMs instead of 3 Laughing

No way lol, why change a winning system? Fabregas won't play in the midfield but he can play as a SS, and that's what would probably happen if he did come. No need to change anything.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

Neuer the Playmaker Goalkeeper, as a midfielder>>>>>>>>Fabregas
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:27 am

I don't think it's audacious to say he wouldn't disrupt the trio that is M.V.P, but he would obviously make the team...he's a really high quality player. In our 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 he would simply replace Vucinic.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

So then what was the point of this thread if the answer was no-one in the world can get into Juves midfield...?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:00 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:I would change around everything about Juventus in order to let Fabregas in. Even Guardiola changed Barcelona for him.

Yep and they lost the CL and La Liga Laughing

Seriously you dont change a successful system for one player it's just idiotic.

1. You decide how your going to play and the system you want to use and then you find the players to fit that system

2. Once that system has proved a success for you, then you buy the players that would fit into your system and way of playing.

I don't care how good the player is, changing your whole way of playing and tactics to fit them in is just supremely idiotic if said way of playing and system has proved to be a successful one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

This thread is idiotic seriously, this is like asking would Özil get into Juve's trio midfield? OF COURSE NO, because Juve don't play with an AM and it's not his role to defend, but Conte and every other coach would change his system to not let him in the bench. Same for Fabregas and every great player.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next