Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
juventus101
44 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 7 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

This thread is idiotic seriously, this is like asking would Özil get into Juve's trio midfield? OF COURSE NO, because Juve don't play with an AM and it's not his role to defend, but Conte and every other coach would change his system to not let him in the bench. Same for Fabregas and every great player.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield? - Page 7 Empty Re: Would Fabregas get into Juves midfield?

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Boy, do I know how to turn up late to the party. In a three man midfield, Fabregas simply doesn't offer what is required, regardless of his obvious quality. The issue of 'unbalancing' the side through his inclusion may very well be relevant to his place in Barcelona, however as has been mentioned many times, they are different systems. Fabregas wasn't the sole reason for Barcelona stumbling at times, though I'd argue he was significant, however the consequences for altering the system around Fabregas are minimal in my eyes compared to Pep's side.

Altering the system as it has been termed doesn't represent the displacement of the likes of Messi, Alves, Sanchez and others as happened when a place for Cesc was somehow thought necessary. Fabregas' inclusion wouldn't necessarily detrimentally affect the functioning of MVP. Fabregas ideally occupies a role that Juventus haven't embraced recently with any great success, however for a player of his quality they'd take the risk. He'd only ever function in a deeper role in the absence of Pirlo however, I hardly believe there's an argument on that issue. I do however take reservation with the idea that Fabregas would only be of use when played significantly higher, though this would be the only option should Conte persist with the 3-5-2. Persisting with such in the light of Cesc's arrival should not be taken for granted however.

There's been a lot of really unnecessary aggression in this thread, just reading through it. In other words, it's the transfer window season and there's a lull in the news.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:This thread is idiotic seriously, this is like asking would Özil get into Juve's trio midfield? OF COURSE NO, because Juve don't play with an AM and it's not his role to defend, but Conte and every other coach would change his system to not let him in the bench. Same for Fabregas and every great player.

I agree about the idea of the thread, i also dont know why i keep repeating myself, perhaps i'm just incredibly bored Laughing

But i don't agree about changing the system to fit him in...... balance is more important than having as many stars as possible.

The system is more important than how many good players you have..... just ask Madrid fans about the Galactico's Laughing

But Juve would'nt buy him anyways, because he doesn't fit so it really doesn't matter.

I really don't understand this talk about changing system's for one player especially when said system has been successful it's just simply stupid really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

I agree that they shouldn't but they do it lol Del Bosque did it, Guardiola did it, Ferguson will probably do it with Kagawa etc... sometimes it works sometimes not.

Reading this thread I get the impression that Zidane wouldn't make this Juve midfield Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Well Juve did sell him :coffee:

Also i'd argue Man Utd's is'nt really that successful as in the European stage they know they need to change.

4-4-2 is out-dated etc etc

Also id argue that Del Bosque is crazy lol and Pep made a mistake IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I agree that they shouldn't but they do it lol Del Bosque did it, Guardiola did it, Ferguson will probably do it with Kagawa etc... sometimes it works sometimes not.

Reading this thread I get the impression that Zidane wouldn't make this Juve midfield Laughing

Again you are just calling names. Would Zidane be able to bench Xavi for Barcelona? Hell no. Not because Xavi is miles ahead of him, but because Xavi is far better at dictating the game from CM than Zidane ever was. Under Juves current set up, Fab wouldnt be able to get in, end of stroy. The sytem is already set up for a superior player. Teams built round Cesc have flopped, Arsenal and then he went to Barcelona....

Why would a team that went unbeaten, and is built round Pilro be changed to accomodate Cecs? Pirlo needs two runners.

And as for Zidane, Zidane needed 3 Holding mfs in Juventus and needed Makelele at RM. Did you watch him play at all. The way Juventuis play atm, if he doesnt play AM he would not be able to play under the current set up. End of story, all this change this and that. The question was would he get in under the current set up, the answer is clearly no. Arsenal fans as usual trying to create alternate realities to suit them. Farce.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 pm

So Zidane, Xavi, Ozil, Iniesta etc etc wouldn't get into the team because they don't have the required work rate?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Does anyone actually think this is NOT a profoundly stupid thread?

If we all know that these great players would find a way to be included in the setup and likely become some sort of focal point (most in attack) of the team, why does it matter that they don't fit into the midfield simply because there is no position for them.

Explain to me why this thread matters.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:So Zidane, Xavi, Ozil, Iniesta etc etc wouldn't get into the team because they don't have the required work rate?

:facepalm:

Ozil, the same guy that can't even last 90 minutes will get into Juves three man MF? What? As explained this isnt FIFA UNDER THE CURRENT SET UP...NO!

Is it that hard to udnerstand. NExt thing you'll be asking me whether Maradona could replace Iker for Madrid. FML
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Does anyone actually think this is NOT a profoundly stupid thread?

If we all know that these great players would find a way to be included in the setup and likely become some sort of focal point (most in attack) of the team, why does it matter that they don't fit into the midfield simply because there is no position for them.

Explain to me why this thread matters.

explain to me why any thread matters. Someone created a thread we respond, thats what we do in forums. I you dint want to get involved, simply refrain from typing about how you dont give a shit. This is the most pointless post Ive seen here.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm

God why is this so hard to understand lol.....

If you find a better Regista than Pirlo than yeah that player would get in..... if you find a better all round b2b complete mid's than Vidal and Marchisio that he would get in.

Because there's a supreme talents out there dont mean you get rid of what makes your team work to fit him in it's just idiotic.

And Le Sam the thread does'nt matter lol, i do actually think the idea behind the thread is a bit stupid.... i'm just responding to the comments that make my brain hurt lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 pm

jibers wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I agree that they shouldn't but they do it lol Del Bosque did it, Guardiola did it, Ferguson will probably do it with Kagawa etc... sometimes it works sometimes not.

Again you are just calling names. Would Zidane be able to bench Xavi for Barcelona? Hell no. Not because Xavi is miles ahead of him, but because Xavi is far better at dictating the game from CM than Zidane ever was. Under Juves current set up, Fab wouldnt be able to get in, end of stroy. The sytem is already set up for a superior player. Teams built round Cesc have flopped, Arsenal and then he went to Barcelona....

Why would a team that went unbeaten, and is built round Pilro be changed to accomodate Cecs? Pirlo needs two runners.

And as for Zidane, Zidane needed 3 Holding mfs in Juventus and needed Makelele at RM. Did you watch him play at all. The way Juventuis play atm, if he doesnt play AM he would not be able to play under the current set up. End of story, all this change this and that. The question was would he get in under the current set up, the answer is clearly no. Arsenal fans as usual trying to create alternate realities to suit them. Farce.

Zidane wouldn't bench Xavi. But he would play for sure. Two different players which could play together, same as Marchisio and Cesc.

And I agree that under this set-up Fabregas wouldn't get in, not Fabregas but Özil and every other AM. There's no place for an AM simple as that.

All I'm saying is that Fabregas would play higher and that his inclusion doesn't effect the trio midfield at all. Pirlo would still have two-runners.

The question wasn't "would he get into trio Juventus midfield" but it was "Would Fabregas get into Juve's midfield" two different question which have two different answers. He wouldn't get into the trio not him not Özil not because they don't have talent but because they're not box-to-box midfielders, why is it so hard to understand for you.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
jibers wrote:

Zidane wouldn't bench Xavi. But he would play for sure.

And I agree that under this set-up Fabregas wouldn't get in, not Fabregas but Özil and every other AM. There's no place for an AM simple as that.

All I'm saying is that Fabregas would play higher and that his inclusion doesn't effect the trio midfield at all. Pirlo would still have two-runners.

The question wasn't "would he get into trio Juventus midfield" but it was "Would Fabregas get into Juve's midfield" two different question which have two different answers. He wouldn't get into the trio not him not Özil not because they don't have talent but because they're not box-to-box midfielders, why is it so hard to understand for you.

Dude Mole and I already said that he could play in the SS or AM behind a striker, but not part of the three man mf. That is all.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

jibers wrote:
mtfootball wrote:So Zidane, Xavi, Ozil, Iniesta etc etc wouldn't get into the team because they don't have the required work rate?

Ozil, the same guy that can't even last 90 minutes will get into Juves three man MF? What? As explained this isnt FIFA UNDER THE CURRENT SET UP...NO!

Is it that hard to udnerstand. NExt thing you'll be asking me whether Maradona could replace Iker for Madrid. FML

So Juve's 3 man midfield is the best ever and no one would get into it because they don't have the required work rate?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 pm

mtfootball wrote:
jibers wrote:

So Juve's 3 man midfield is the best ever and no one would get into it because they don't have the required work rate?

No, just no. If you can get me a better player that plays in Pirlo's position than sure he'll break into the midfield. The same with Marchisio and Vidal. If you can get me somebody who can play better in THEIR POSITION, then yes he'll play instead of Marchisio/Vidal. It's obvious, I don't know what is so hard to understand.

The players you mentioned, like Zidane and Oezil, don't fit because they are AMs, they can't play in that 3-man mid because they can't offer what Marchisio and Vidal can.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:21 pm

mtfootball wrote:
jibers wrote:

Its not about being the best ever ffs. Are you seriously this stupid? They need specific players to fit their sytem, just like a player like Pirlo did not fit into Allegris plan the season before he left Milan. As I said before, Alonso, Xavi, Khedira, Bender etc are the only type of players that can fit inunder Contes current set up. For Old players, Viera, Keane, Essien etc.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

7amood11 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:
jibers wrote:

No, just no. If you can get me a better player that plays in Pirlo's position than sure he'll break into the midfield. The same with Marchisio and Vidal. If you can get me somebody who can play better in THEIR POSITION, then yes he'll play instead of Marchisio/Vidal. It's obvious, I don't know what is so hard to understand.

The players you mentioned, like Zidane and Oezil, don't fit because they are AMs, they can't play in that 3-man mid because they can't offer what Marchisio and Vidal can.

It's as if half of this forum is brain dead ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm

7amood11 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:
jibers wrote:

Yeh but what if Juve had Ozil and Zidane at their disposal? Would they be on the bench?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Schweini wrote:By this logic, Cesc won't get into Stoke's midfield either because he doesn't do throw ins of Delap or does the defensive work of Dean Whitehead.

Rory Delap > Iniesta :bow:
Magnificent reasoning being used in this thread :bow:

Why are you still trying to argue with these people Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 pm

tony pulis would reject ozil as well in that case hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 pm

So it's turned form will Cecs get into Juves MF to calling out players like Ozil. I'm done. As mole said you guys are living in FIFA world. I'm out.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:tony pulis would reject ozil as well in that case hmm

Actually I can't think of a single player on Barcelona's squad that would get into Stoke's first XI tbh

They just don't fit into Stoke's system tbh

Seriously this thread Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:20 pm

but you are living in FIFA world bhends Mad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Bench Cex for "The Invisible Man" Marchisio :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
RealGunner wrote:tony pulis would reject ozil as well in that case hmm

Actually I can't think of a single player on Barcelona's squad that would get into Stoke's first XI tbh

They just don't fit into Stoke's system tbh

Seriously this thread Laughing

Totally different argument..... Stoke would change thier entire way of playing to fit them in as they dont have a successful system that has won them trophies....

Juventus have.

The fact you believe what your saying is ridiculous.... this is'nt Fifa ffs.

What your saying is the Galatico mentality ffs.... putting all the best players together in the hope it would work :facepalm:

Let's all buy drop DM's for AM's ! because that worked for Rijkaard did'nt it Laughing

They finished 3rd didnt they ? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Juve's systems overrated here. Doesn't matter if they won Serie A with no competition. They'd have to change their system with Fabregas, Ozil etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next