urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:

Also I'm sure Liverpool can find another Cabaye/Tiote. :coffee:

Yes.... Henderson and Adam :coffee:

also if you expect Suarez to come a consistent goalscorer you will be decieved and disappointed.... he just is'nt that type of player....

Someone like Joe Allen would be a good purchase imo, however Laudrup will want to keep him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by S Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Stop trolling Mole..You are just butthurt that despite your team finishing way above Liverpool cant attract players of that level :coffee:

Besides Schurrle is a good player ,not a superstar ,joining Liverpool from Bayer04 would be a step up provided Liverpool come up with the right kind of offer..

They also need to make some quality signings to convince their best players to stay on no ?like Suarez for example.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm not trolling everything this is fact, i'm just sick of seeing who liverpool should get not realising they cant attract them Laughing

Also not attract Schurrle ? more like we dont need him Laughing

Of course they need to buy quality players.... but those players need to want to join.... there has been many players who Liverpool have wanted who have turned them down.

Diame turned them down for West Ham ffs, Elm turned them down to stay at AZ, Hoilett has turned them down etc etc.

Liverpool have not been in the CL or even involved in the discussion for CL for ages now and its showing in what players they can attract.

All those signings people speak of are mere fantasy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Now thats an exagerration.

Dont take any offense but any quality young player if he would be asked to choose between Newcastle and Liverpool ,i think he would choose Liverpool imo.

Lets take Schurrle for example..I think he would choose Liverpool over Newcastle imo cuz Liverpool do have CL aspirations along with their obvious history,tradition etc.

Maybe it might've been the case of Liverpool reviewing their transfer policy ,instead of going for those 'hyped' quality players ,they're rather pursuing young under the radar talents..It could work and it could not also..There is no guarantee..

Diame turned them down for West Ham ffs, Elm turned them down to stay at AZ, Hoilett has turned them down etc etc.

Now i know you're trolling.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm

What's this got to do with Newcastle lol? we could'nt attract those players either....

Also History and Tradition mean f*ck all, its the here and now is what matters.

and last time i checked Liverpool havent been involved in the race in the top 4 since Benitez penultimate season.

Another one of thier targets in Luuk De Jong has made it clear he wants to Join Newcastle over anyone else....

I'm not trolling just stating some facts, they are struggling to attract the players needed to catch up to the top 4.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm not sure Liverpool properly went after Diame etc. Either way he probably knew he'd be backup.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What's this got to do with Newcastle lol? we could'nt attract those players either....

Also History and Tradition mean f*ck all, its the here and now is what matters.

and last time i checked Liverpool havent been involved in the race in the top 4 since Benitez penultimate season.

Another one of thier targets in Luuk De Jong has made it clear he wants to Join Newcastle over anyone else....

I'm not trolling just stating some facts, they are struggling to attract the players needed to catch up to the top 4.

Not got to do anything with Newcastle but just providing an instance cuz you're constantly insisting on Liverpool being a mid-table club for many years which is not true..Atleast they have the ambitions to get back into the CL allright unlike some other mid-table clubs who are happy to finish in mid-table.

Oh and yeah,Suarez joined Liverpool when they werent even in CL and he was hot property at that time shows with the right kind of money Liverpool could still attract quality players..It is the Premier League afterall FFS.

And i'm not saying history and tradition holds huge significance when you want to lure quality players but Liverpool are still a name in world football allright ,which has a huge fanbase worldwide,and they havent yet fallen into total mid-table obscurity though if things dont go well this season it could be possible..Hope they come back.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm

I never said Liverpool were mid table i said they havent been involved in the CL race since Rafa's penultimate season....

Suarez scenario is different because Liverpool was'nt long out of the CL.... showing the longer it goes the harder it is to attract players.

You are seeing this now, Liverpool would be smart in taking small steps.... signing the likes of Sigurdsson who is'nt top level but quality none the less and other EL players who basically unearthed diamonds to take them back where they want to be and then you are able to sign top level players again.

At the moment Liverpool cant attract those types, no matter how rich thier history and tradition is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Papadopolous will not joing United. Schalke would not sell him.

And this is another example of why Fergie is pretty much a crap manager. He has 4 CB's with very promising young & proven experienced guys & now he goes for another guys. While both his LB & RB sucks,his GK is average & his 2 CM's are so horrible than he has to play Giggs & Scholes.

When did we raise the Age Limit of this forum ? Who is this kid ?

there is an age limit? Shocked

RG u back! :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Papadopolous will not joing United. Schalke would not sell him.

And this is another example of why Fergie is pretty much a crap manager. He has 4 CB's with very promising young & proven experienced guys & now he goes for another guys. While both his LB & RB sucks,his GK is average & his 2 CM's are so horrible than he has to play Giggs & Scholes.

Last time I checked being well into your 20's is not the definition of a kid as far as age goes. How old are you?

Or is this because your are not mentally developed enough to understand what I am saying & you are saying out-dated "kid" stuff to show your incompetence

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

25% off for insults

if you are really "20" then please try to act that way without being hostile to other posters

First and Last warning
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Last time I checked being well into your 20's is not the definition of a kid as far as age goes. How old are you?

Or is this because your are not mentally developed enough to understand what I am saying & you are saying out-dated "kid" stuff to show your incompetence
halamadrid2 wrote:

HUH??? name those 4 CBs please

Vidic=injury prone
Ferdinand=playing with borrowed energy
Jones=LMFAO
Evans=LOL
Smalling=inexperienced, got dominated by strong strikers last season

DeGea best Goalie last season

he isnt buying a RB because he has a winger who can play there aka Valencia, so he doesn't need to waste money on an unnecessary signing

They need a LB but there aren't many in the market and they have gotten themselves Kagawa to play in the middle....

so please explain to me what the fck you are on about

Neither is Evans nor is Jones a LOL category guy. Evans probably was but over the season I saw him play good matches.

Both Jones & Smalling are young. As is Papadopoulous. He is a rookie too & sometimes has average games. Having 2 U-25/26 CB's is just retard. Its hurts the development. Jones is what??? A teenager.

Both him & Smalling are decent talents. I rate them better than say an Albiol .

And Vidic & Ferdinand are probably Injury Prone but I think with both of them having substantial time away from the field this time then they will stay fit next term.

And if none of them are fit enough to play atleast 30-40% of the games at high quality United should probably sell them.

If someone comes someone has to go. If Papa is coming then Jones or Smalling or Evans has to sold. 1 of them has no future. You cant have 6 CB's. That is stupid. Personally i feel having 4 CB's in optimum & having a couple of DM's 1 who can play CB well to cover for is GOOD enough. Not a problem. 5 at best.

As far as RB situation goes,Valencia is a winger & IMO a crap RB because he has 0 defensively qualities or mediocre at best in defending. Ribery would destroy him. There are multiple decent talened RB's in the market if someone wants to scout properly.

Same case with LB. Maybe there are no Top Quality FULL-Backs but there are many decent quality Full-Back who can become Top Class. Or else United should look to a Fabio & groom him as Evra's replacement by starting him 20 games at LB a season atleast.

As far the GK situation goes, Hart,Vorm,Cech,Krul are LEAGUES better than De Gea. Personally I feel Arsenal's Polish GK Sczcheny or something is a bit better & even Reina or Brad Freidel is on par with De Gea.

I dont rate De Gea at all & I would not even trust him as Bayern's 2nd GK if Neuer had an injury. If I was Fergie,I would dump De Gea.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:25% off for insults

if you are really "20" then please try to act that way without being hostile to other posters

First and Last warning

I expect the Admin to behave with a minimum courtesy & decency while replying. Its ironical that you talk about Hostility.

And I have past 20 a few years ago,I expected you to follow English. I wrote well into my 20's. I dont think I said anything bad.

If its possible to challenge your decision I gladly would.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 pm

no it isn't so behave next time
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:no it isn't so behave next time

If you wanted to take 25% or whatever sort of punishment thing fine. You are an admin & you could have said it decently & politely. Rather than sarcastic insulting comments.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 pm

papadopoulos is better than evans,jones and smalling (maybe im biased Very Happy )

rio is more experienced, while there is no way i will compare papa to the great vidic :bow: best cb on earth :bow:

imo evans jones and smalling would play a lot worse in bundesliga while i think papa would have an easier job at united,prove more of his worth and improve a lot more under fergie

i would so love for this tranfer to happen but i just dont see it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm

See how that feels ?

Look at your replies to Gil and then the ones after that. You could have said it Decently and Politely but you chose not to.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Neither is Evans nor is Jones a LOL category guy. Evans probably was but over the season I saw him play good matches.

This confirms to me that you have never watched them, Evans was semi-decent, Jones was retarded

Both Jones & Smalling are young. As is Papadopoulous. He is a rookie too & sometimes has average games. Having 2 U-25/26 CB's is just retard. Its hurts the development. Jones is what??? A teenager. Both him & Smalling are decent talents. I rate them better than say an Albiol

Papa is a starter none of these are, Smalling is young and talented Jones is young and a pub player

And Vidic & Ferdinand are probably Injury Prone but I think with both of them having substantial time away from the field this time then they will stay fit next term.

Vidic is injury PRONE and Ferdinand is finished and was finished ages ago

And if none of them are fit enough to play atleast 30-40% of the games at high quality United should probably sell them.

:facepalm: sell their best player and one of the best Man U players last decade

If someone comes someone has to go. If Papa is coming then Jones or Smalling or Evans has to sold. 1 of them has no future. You cant have 6 CB's. That is stupid. Personally i feel having 4 CB's in optimum & having a couple of DM's 1 who can play CB well to cover for is GOOD enough. Not a problem. 5 at best.

if Papa comes they can get rid of that joke that is Jones, and with how the injuries is going for them they would need more than 4 surely

As far as RB situation goes,Valencia is a winger & IMO a crap RB because he has 0 defensively qualities or mediocre at best in defending. Ribery would destroy him.

O.o??? :facepalm: :brickwall: , he is good enough to become a permanent RB and the best in the world as well

There are multiple decent talened RB's in the market if someone wants to scout properly.

Debuchy............??????

Same case with LB. Maybe there are no Top Quality FULL-Backs but there are many decent quality Full-Back who can become Top Class.

give me the names then

Or else United should look to a Fabio & groom him as Evra's replacement by starting him 20 games at LB a season atleast.

he is probably the most injury prone player in their history and he is crap

As far the GK situation goes, Hart,Vorm,Cech,Krul are LEAGUES better than De Gea. Personally I feel Arsenal's Polish GK Sczcheny or something is a bit better & even Reina or Brad Freidel is on par with De Gea.

:facepalm:

I dont rate De Gea at all & I would not even trust him as Bayern's 2nd GK if Neuer had an injury. If I was Fergie,I would dump De Gea.

apparently De Gea is the same guy who saved Man U like on multiple occasions this season, go check out how many goals they conceded in the last 13 games.... 4!!! yes 4!!! if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have caught up to City
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

RVP tweeted : "Pirlo!" :coffee:

hmm

Razz
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:36 pm

------M'Vila
Wilshere---Pirlo

:coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 pm

mtfootball wrote:------M'Vila
Wilshere---Pirlo

Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio

Vucinic-RVP-Giovinco

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 am

Just give Wilshire the keys to the Emirates already.

Wenger has to let Song , Arteta, Van Persie and Co know, this is Wilshire's team from now on, he is the system, Arsenal's tactic from next year = pass to Wilshire.

Of course this needs to be done while giving the guy adequate rest and outsourcing all injury issues to United's medical staff :coffee:

Forget Pirlo, trust in Jack.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37