johniet
Yuri Yukuv
LWL91
The_ItalianFool
Juveman17
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread

Post by inderbaby Sun 20 May - 23:35:04

dronte wrote:This match definitely reminded me why we shouldn't sign Cavani. He didn't impress me at all really.
Higuain #1 choice for me, also bring back Immobile.

I agree somewhat, Cavani is a poacher and he was nowhere to be seen all game apart from the penalty! Lavezzi was the one man show for them but it makes you wonder what they will be like next season without him! I would still take Cavani in a heartbeat but I prefer Higuain to him :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:35:29

Luca wrote:Matri has not been first choice for ages.
Nothing near that formation has ever been used.

Conte allows players like Storari and Esti to get their minutes during the coppa, out of respect he did not change that for the final.

Del Piero deserved this start.

He did NOT. He is NOT good enough anymore and NOT lethal on free kicks as i have seen him hit that wall so many times, if not every time an opportunity is presented to him.. All i am saying, and this is not because of the loss to napoli, is that ADP is not good enough anymore and he should not be a starter, not in the coppa, never. ADP is a sub and on one side i am happy he will move now as he can only wash away our memory of the real King Alex. Even Elia would have been better up front today - he's got pace for anything..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 20 May - 23:35:50

Be calm and love juve
No critcizing please.. This would only make the things worse.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 20 May - 23:37:15

LWL91 wrote:

Conte allows players like Storari and Esti to get their minutes during the coppa, out of respect he did not change that for the final.

He did NOT. He is NOT good enough anymore and NOT lethal on free kicks as i have seen him hit that wall so many times, if not every time an opportunity is presented to him.. All i am saying, and this is not because of the loss to napoli, is that ADP is not good enough anymore and he should not be a starter, not in the coppa, never. ADP is a sub and on one side i am happy he will move now as he can only wash away our memory of the real King Alex. Even Elia would have been better up front today - he's got pace for anything..

So, you'd bench him on his last game ever as a Juventus player?
I'm sorry, I would never agree.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 20 May - 23:38:19

Del Piero deserved what ever he wanted tonight.

Including a new contract.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:38:46

Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

This is not his last game. I am pretty sure we would honor him with a memorial game..? And yes. It could be argued we just valued the last game of Alex Del Piero higher then the Coppa Italia title!!? Alex or Coppa.... hmmmm......
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 20 May - 23:39:22

salmano9 wrote:Be calm and love juve
No critcizing please.. This would only make the things worse.

oh stop being such a woman, let them debate and discuss! Thats what a forum is for :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 20 May - 23:39:59

salmano9 wrote:
danyjr wrote:Bad starting line-up from Conte.
Aronica should have given away a penalty on Marchisio in the first half, and a second yellow.
Aronica should have been given a yellow and penalty for Juventus for his throat-grab (Quagliarella incident).

Just stop complaining and b a man

salmano9 wrote:Im sorry to say this danny but get a life..

Be a man? Get a life? :facepalm: I'm not even a Juventus fan. I'm a neutral. Not defending anyone, merely stating what I saw.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 20 May - 23:40:52

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

This is not his last game. I am pretty sure we would honor him with a memorial game..? And yes. It could be argued we just valued the last game of Alex Del Piero higher then the Coppa Italia title!!? Alex or Coppa.... hmmmm......

Last official, meaningful game
and yes, I value Alex over the coppa and the scudetto even

This guy deserves whatever he wants, including a contract that allows him to play until he doesn't want to anymore

Being the clubs most decorated player allows you to do that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun 20 May - 23:43:20

Anyone that thinks that Del P shouldn't start in any coppa game during his last season is just ridiculous and unappreciative.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 20 May - 23:43:29

Lol ok just to.b fair, mistAkes do happen in football.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 20 May - 23:43:46

Okay, I just saw there were some reports for this thread here - so please stay civil! Yes, I know a defeat feels bad, but there is no need to take out the frustration on others, just like there is no need to impolitely rub stuff in. Did I make myself clear? Thank you!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:44:24

Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

This guy deserves whatever he wants, including a contract that allows him to play until he doesn't want to anymore

Oh come on? Really? Don't get me wrong I love him too, but none is that important. I'm not saying we lost this game because of Alex, i'm saying we played NO offensive football whatsoever in the first half bc of alex and boriello.. Pescara has got a better attack then the scudetto champions..... :coffee:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 20 May - 23:45:54

Del Piero is more important than that, you're right.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 20 May - 23:46:19

Agreed with luca and juventude.. Agnelli is being a.dik by not extending to alex .. Jealousy....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:49:30

Luca wrote:Del Piero is more important than that, you're right.

Even the scudetto? What I saw against Atalanta was a Alessandro Del Piero saying goodbye to his fans, today I saw a stadio olympico packed with taunting napoli fans cheering their predators to hurt our players and steal the coppa, punishing us for taking the final too easy smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 20 May - 23:49:53

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Oh come on? Really? Don't get me wrong I love him too, but none is that important. I'm not saying we lost this game because of Alex, i'm saying we played NO offensive football whatsoever in the first half bc of alex and boriello.. Pescara has got a better attack then the scudetto champions..... :coffee:

Thats a bit exaggerated! Pescara aint got shit on Juve...EVER! We won the title :facepalm:

But ADP was too slow for this game and Vucinic should have started! ADP had his victorious bow from Juve he lifted the scudetto and he should have played this one as a sub! Also Pepe should have played as we needed his hustle and energy! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 20 May - 23:51:17

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:Del Piero is more important than that, you're right.

Even the scudetto? What I saw against Atalanta was a Alessandro Del Piero saying goodbye to his fans, today I saw a stadio olympico packed with taunting napoli fans cheering their predators to hurt our players and steal the coppa, punishing us for taking the final too easy smoking

Yes, absolutely more than the scudetto

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:52:49

inderbaby wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Thats a bit exaggerated! Pescara aint got shit on Juve...EVER! We won the title :facepalm:

But ADP was too slow for this game and Vucinic should have started! ADP had his victorious bow from Juve he lifted the scudetto and he should have played this one as a sub! Also Pepe should have played as we needed his hustle and energy! :shisha:

Well ofc its an exaggeration, mate Razz Agree on your view
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 20 May - 23:53:20

LWL91 wrote:

stop being such an ass. Really? Is that the way you treat your captain for 19 years? I don't blame Conte fro starting Del Piero. You my friend need to learn something called RESPECT. Are you blaming the Coppa loss on Del Piero? Really?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun 20 May - 23:53:29

LWL91, you're getting a bit extreme with some of your opinions. It was the coppa final. If we won it, it was just a bonus to our season where we already won the scudetto and qualified for UCL. It was common sense to start Del P for such a game. Man U would do the same thing in the FA Cup if it was a player like Giggs last season.

Our attack is above average, not great. Don't compare it to Pescara. Saying something like that just undermines your opinions because it's not even close to being true.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 20 May - 23:54:30

Honestly we won the Scudetto stop being such an ass about it what about Pirlo on his freekick? He hit the wall. The whole juve team played like they were in a park or thought that the cup would come to them.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 20 May - 23:54:33

Bonucci's shot was kinda amazing by the way. Great save by De Sanctis, and Pepe's solo was almost as great. Really, sometimes I think Pepe is starting to learn how to play football.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun 20 May - 23:57:05

juveman17 wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

stop being such an ass. Really? Is that the way you treat your captain for 19 years? I don't blame Conte fro starting Del Piero. You my friend need to learn something called RESPECT. Are you blaming the Coppa loss on Del Piero? Really?

I treat my captain with bigger respect then you when you field him and know he will not be able to hurt Napoli. I actually predicted a loss today, now didn't I? This post is a little insulting to me as you are telling me about respect in a manner this forum does not accept. However, I know about respect and that was exactly what we game him in the last serie a game of the season. Ofc Alex should be played today but from the start? We COULD have won it with a more aggressive frontline but who knows. I'm saying ADP is not the player he once was and that he should not be considered the ADP of 5 years ago.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun 20 May - 23:59:11

I understand where LWL is coming from but you need to understand where others are coming from as well.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon 21 May - 0:00:50

Del Piero >> any coppa or scudetto because he gave his life and spirit to won those scudettos and coppa's!!!
He is a legend and deserved to play since 1st min.He did better than Borrielo or Vidal...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next