johniet
Yuri Yukuv
LWL91
The_ItalianFool
Juveman17
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

To be fair, I think Juve had already run their race this season and a straight loss was inevitable, players just looked tired and fatigued! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread

Post by salmano9 Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Was winninf the coppa even one of our goals lol? Our season is a succecce!!""""""
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Aronica deserves the Biggest Douche Award of 2012. First he fouls Marchiso, straight penalty and red, then he gets Quag in a choke hold and doesent get sent off. Wow.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm

what i did not like about this match was the atmosphere, del piero retiring, an unfit team, and the damn napoletans in the stadium who are just crap.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sun May 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Sempre Forza Juve
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Lavezzi is defo gone looking at his farewell on the pitch and as Napoli seem to be a one man show I think next season they will just be a mid table team! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Quag blocking our greatest chance (Pepe's solo, bounded off from him from what I've seen) and then a really really stupid elbow. Aronica should have had a red card before clearly, but in the end it was Quags who made the greatest mistake.

I never even understood why we fielded ADP and Boriello, ADP had his farewell match and Boriello.. heh.
Esti tried his best but didn't impress me at all.
Huge confusion there at the penalty, Chiellini was badly missed today Sad.

We woke up after the first goal, should have played like that from the very start.. But we were unlucky not to get a goal.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Juve per sempre.. Stop complaining all... There is nothing more we could have done
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Grazie ALE
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm

So proud of this team, who would have thought we could accomplish all of this at the start of the season?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Deserved for Napoli
Awful display from Juventus, just couldn't create anything, lost the midfield battle.
Chiellini was missed in the back line.

Still a fantastic season, now for the thrills that the market is sure to bring

Grazie Ale

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Bad starting line-up from Conte.
Aronica should have given away a penalty on Marchisio in the first half, and a second yellow.
Aronica should have been given a yellow and penalty for Juventus for his throat-grab (Quagliarella incident).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Juventus vs Napoli Coppa Italia Final Thread - Page 3 74697_10

*bleep*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 pm

NavJuve wrote:So proud of this team, who would have thought we could accomplish all of this at the start of the season?
Luca wrote:Deserved for Napoli
Awful display from Juventus, just couldn't create anything, lost the midfield battle.

Grazie Ale
Yes thats it guys no need to blame anyone.. We all need to be proud.
Im sorry to say this danny but get a life..

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 pm

danyjr wrote:Bad starting line-up from Conte.
Aronica should have given away a penalty on Marchisio in the first half, and a second yellow.
Aronica should have been given a yellow and penalty for Juventus for his throat-grab (Quagliarella incident).
Just stop complaining and b a man
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 pm

It was just a bad match...
We lost the battle in midfield and we miss Chiellini in defense.
Vidal was not in top,also Estigarribia.
Napoli was superior in counter-attacks but the match was very balanced...

Grazie Alex!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:
NavJuve wrote:So proud of this team, who would have thought we could accomplish all of this at the start of the season?
Luca wrote:Deserved for Napoli

Grazie Ale
Yes thats it guys no need to blame anyone.. We all need to be proud.
Im sorry to say this danny but get a life..

Danny hasnt said anything wrong, he can be critical if he likes so dont be rude :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

The obvious diference between the two lineups. We started off arrogant, fielding Alex as this would be his last game. Now we're paying the price. Grazie and farewell to a great champion but in the end he is not good enough. Neither is any of our other strikers apart from Vucinic. Which today was given little to work with being subbed so late in the game. Quagliarella did what I was doing here behind my computer, knocking Aronica, Boriello was barely in action and lacked both pace and technique to create anything. This loss proves the need a new attack..
Boriello, not good enough.
Matri, not good enough.
Quagliarella, not good enough.
Del Piero, not good enough.

I could not stop thinking what this game would be like if we had someone like Higuain up front.. HE would change this game as HE would have been able to create chances up front, even netting those he was presented.. This again underlines the fact that we should not be looking for a Cavani-kind-of-player but rather someone like exactly Higuain or Suarez..

Last edited by LWL91 on Sun May 20, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I agree, I think all the forwards should be sold with the acception of Borriello if we can just extend his loan as he works so hard! But we should defo cash in on matri and quags! Higuain would be the best possible signing for us, his finishing is from another world, he is a great runner with the ball and fights and tracks back all the time, defo superior than Cavani for me tbh :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sun May 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Waste my time. I think strike duo Cavani and Lavezzi better than Borriello and Del piero for now.

Napoli plays the main squad except Gargano’s suspension. While Juventus use their reserve squad like Storari , Estigarribia , Borriello and Del piero in the first half. tongue

----------------Buffon-----------------
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Caceres
-----------------Pirlo------------------
--------Pepe Marchisio Vidal------------
-------------Matri Vucinic-------------

Del piero as a substitute on the field in the last 15 mins.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Luca wrote:

This guy makes me less angry somehow Twisted Evil
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Matri has not been first choice for ages.
Nothing near that formation has ever been used.

Conte allows players like Storari and Esti to get their minutes during the coppa, out of respect he did not change that for the final.

Del Piero deserved this start.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

This match definitely reminded me why we shouldn't sign Cavani. He didn't impress me at all really.
Higuain #1 choice for me, also bring back Immobile.

Luca wrote:Matri has not been first choice for ages.
Nothing near that formation has ever been used.

Conte allows players like Storari and Esti to get their minutes during the coppa, out of respect he did not change that for the final.

Del Piero deserved this start.
Thumbs up Nailed it, these guys beat Milan and Roma, worked so hard to get to the final (Esti, ADP, Storari for example), of course Conte doesn't snub them for the final.

Last edited by dronte on Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

I dont think ADP should have started tbh, I would have played a 4-3-3 with Pepe, Borriello, Vucinic upfront and subbed ADP on later in the second half but we shouldnt have any regrets, great season for us and shit for the milan boys= perfect :lol!:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm

dronte wrote:This match definitely reminded me why we shouldn't sign Cavani. He didn't impress me at all really.
Higuain #1 choice for me, also bring back Immobile.

I agree somewhat, Cavani is a poacher and he was nowhere to be seen all game apart from the penalty! Lavezzi was the one man show for them but it makes you wonder what they will be like next season without him! I would still take Cavani in a heartbeat but I prefer Higuain to him :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next